Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Streaming negative messages.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
crazyjerry123

PostSubject: Streaming negative messages.   Sun May 24, 2015 1:32 pm

I'm tired of reading Tony's name streaming across the board in big blue lettering 24 hours a day, and I believe many other's feel the same. He will be judged by his peers in court. At least find someone else to feature, off and on, or better yet, find something positive that we can learn by.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Streaming negative messages.   Sun May 24, 2015 3:08 pm

You may want to actually READ the streaming message.  He WON'T be judged by his peers in court, because he has already plead GUILTY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Streaming negative messages.   Sun May 24, 2015 4:27 pm

The trial is over the only thing that remains is the sentencing. The scrolling notice is there at the request of members who wanted to be notified with the results of the trial. I imagine Ponee will take it down in a few days. Learn from Phoney, fraud and crime does not pay.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Streaming negative messages.   Sun May 24, 2015 5:15 pm

This site is not rainbows and lollipops. This site is for real news. People also need to know who is out there that does not have good intentions. The newbies need to know.

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crazyjerry123

PostSubject: Re: Streaming negative messages.   Mon May 25, 2015 12:28 am

You all are right and I'm wrong, but pleading guilty doesn't mean much if the judge can't get the job done to most everyone's liking, so let's see what happens at the sentencing. Then you can get madder than hell, when the judge is lenient, or happier than heaven, if the judge throws the proverbial book at him. Either way I have nothing to say about it, but I do know the judicial process is not predictable. You only have to look at all the vicious killers who got off on legal technicalities, and the poor innocents who went to the gas chambers for someone else's crime. The streaming message is still childish, to say the least. I detest criminals as much as the rest of you, and if I had my way, the punishments for serious crimes would be so severe no one would risk comminting them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crazyjerry123

PostSubject: Re: Streaming negative messages.   Mon May 25, 2015 10:36 pm

juggle Happy Memorial Day, from a Vietnam Era Vet. Also, thanks for placing the remembering those that served on your streaming banner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streaming negative messages.   Wed May 27, 2015 2:29 pm

You are welcome Jerry !  And, I thank you and all others for your service.  I greatly appreciate the sacrifices you have all made.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
crazyjerry123

PostSubject: Re: Streaming negative messages.   Wed May 27, 2015 10:19 pm

Ponee wrote:
You are welcome Jerry !  And, I thank you and all others for your service.  I greatly appreciate the sacrifices you have all made.
Thanks, Ponee, responses like your's make the heart's of all vets , from all the wars, grow warm and fuzzy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Streaming negative messages.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: DINAR/IRAQ QUESTIONS and DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to: