Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

How to Wash the Cat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: How to Wash the Cat   Fri May 22, 2015 2:22 pm

This is simply too much of a time saver not to share !

1. Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl.

2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom..

3. In one smooth movement put the cat in the toilet and close the lid.  You may need to stand on the lid.

4. The cat will self agitate and make ample suds.  Never mind the noises that come from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.

5. Flush the toilet three or four times, this provides a ‘power-wash and rinse’.

6. Have someone open the front door of your home.  Be sure that there are no people between the bathroom and the front door.

7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift the lid.

8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom, and run outside where he will dry himself off.

9. Both the toilet and the cat will be sparkling clean

Yours sincerely, The Dog !!  :okjh:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: How to Wash the Cat   Fri May 22, 2015 7:13 pm

Thanks for the laugh.

angel2 angel2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: How to Wash the Cat   Fri May 22, 2015 9:49 pm

I came close to that once ... we had a cat who was fond of watching running water. Well the self same cat decided to ummm ... let me put this politely ... attack dangling objects in the bathroom. Trust me, it's not an experience you would wish to repeat. Anyway, a few weeks later I was running a bath for my son, the cat jumped up on the edge of the tub to watch the water. It was far too easy a target. Did you know cats can almost walk on water? Key word being almost, he also ricocheted off of all three of the enclosure walls before streaking out of the bathroom. As for me, I was literally rolling on the floor laughing out loud. Revenge can be very sweet indeed.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: How to Wash the Cat   Fri May 22, 2015 10:53 pm

Only you would do something cruel to an animal. Not surprised.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Wash the Cat   Sat May 23, 2015 8:59 am

Having 6 cats, I wish there was a simple way to bath cats !  Cats are NOT as clean as people say.  Especially when they are inside/outside cats.  I have 2 male cats that have NO CONCEPT of hygiene.  I will  contemplate the toilette method !  LOL!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: How to Wash the Cat   Mon May 25, 2015 7:34 pm

Oh Ponee, I am sure you are kidding...but then again. no...just kidding.

omg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: How to Wash the Cat   Mon May 25, 2015 9:35 pm

Well that cat did something cruel to me it caused no serious harm and was a lot less painful for both of us than the tomato juice bath he got after tangling with a skunk .... he lived 20 years, in fact he outlived my first marriage so I guess I wasn't too hard on him.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: How to Wash the Cat   Tue May 26, 2015 10:35 am

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: How to Wash the Cat   Tue May 26, 2015 2:45 pm

Self agitating I see .... but no spin dry and fluff? Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
View user profile

How to Wash the Cat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: THE FAMILY ROOM :: THE COFFEE SHOP-