Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
World Food Program announces its need for $ 108 million for Iraq I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
World Food Program announces its need for $ 108 million for Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
World Food Program announces its need for $ 108 million for Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
World Food Program announces its need for $ 108 million for Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
World Food Program announces its need for $ 108 million for Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
World Food Program announces its need for $ 108 million for Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
World Food Program announces its need for $ 108 million for Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
World Food Program announces its need for $ 108 million for Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
World Food Program announces its need for $ 108 million for Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
World Food Program announces its need for $ 108 million for Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
World Food Program announces its need for $ 108 million for Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
World Food Program announces its need for $ 108 million for Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
World Food Program announces its need for $ 108 million for Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
World Food Program announces its need for $ 108 million for Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
World Food Program announces its need for $ 108 million for Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
World Food Program announces its need for $ 108 million for Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
World Food Program announces its need for $ 108 million for Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
World Food Program announces its need for $ 108 million for Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
World Food Program announces its need for $ 108 million for Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
World Food Program announces its need for $ 108 million for Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

World Food Program announces its need for $ 108 million for Iraq

2 posters

Go down

World Food Program announces its need for $ 108 million for Iraq Empty World Food Program announces its need for $ 108 million for Iraq

Post by Ponee Fri May 22, 2015 11:55 am

World Food Program announces its need for $ 108 million for Iraq 568594770

Baghdad / follow-up Baghdadiya News / ... announced the World Food Program of the United Nations, on Friday, on the need for $ 108 million to continue its work in Iraq until next October.  The Director of the Information Office of the Program Elisabeth Byrs, that "the work program plan are subject to a stop in areas in which it operates if there were no financial contributions in a timely manner."

Byers added that "the lack of funding to pay the UN to reduce the size of the monthly food rations distributed to displaced families outside the camps while it is almost entirely dependent on aid.

She said Byers "continued distribution of food aid operations in Anbar province to support the tens of thousands who continue to flee the fierce fighting gray area."

Byers pointed out that "about 25 000 people have received emergency food assistance, yesterday, in Habbaniyah, west of Baghdad, while additional supplies are needed enough for about 15 000 displaced people on their way to Amiriya in Fallujah."

Byers He noted that the program provided in last week's emergency supplies to more than 45 000 people in all parts of the affected areas, especially that most families had fled the violence in Ramadi, without food, water or shelter, but they did not know where to Flee "..

Byers confirmed that "the situation of these fugitives can be summarized in that they need almost full to all humanitarian assistance requires support from the international community to respond quickly to their plight." It ended 21 / l

He noted that the number of beneficiaries of food internationalist program since the beginning of the crisis of Ramadi on 10 April this year amounted to more than 208 thousand people have received food parcels in an emergency for a period of only three days.

The program also carried out on the distribution of people fleeing the conflict in Ramadi in Baghdad, Babil, Karbala and Wasit and Diyala, Erbil and Sulaymaniyah as well as newly displaced people in the eastern province of Anbar.

According to UN data has provided the World Food Program in the past year, food care for about 8.1 million of displaced persons affected by the conflict across the 18 provinces of Iraq

. SOURCE

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

World Food Program announces its need for $ 108 million for Iraq Empty Re: World Food Program announces its need for $ 108 million for Iraq

Post by Goldiegirl Fri May 22, 2015 12:05 pm

RV your currency and I'd be happy to send you some food.
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum