Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Hil!ary Clinton made a mistake to support the war on Iraq I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Hil!ary Clinton made a mistake to support the war on Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Hil!ary Clinton made a mistake to support the war on Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Hil!ary Clinton made a mistake to support the war on Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Hil!ary Clinton made a mistake to support the war on Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Hil!ary Clinton made a mistake to support the war on Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Hil!ary Clinton made a mistake to support the war on Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Hil!ary Clinton made a mistake to support the war on Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Hil!ary Clinton made a mistake to support the war on Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Hil!ary Clinton made a mistake to support the war on Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Hil!ary Clinton made a mistake to support the war on Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Hil!ary Clinton made a mistake to support the war on Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Hil!ary Clinton made a mistake to support the war on Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Hil!ary Clinton made a mistake to support the war on Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Hil!ary Clinton made a mistake to support the war on Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Hil!ary Clinton made a mistake to support the war on Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Hil!ary Clinton made a mistake to support the war on Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Hil!ary Clinton made a mistake to support the war on Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Hil!ary Clinton made a mistake to support the war on Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Hil!ary Clinton made a mistake to support the war on Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Hil!ary Clinton made a mistake to support the war on Iraq

Go down

Hil!ary Clinton made a mistake to support the war on Iraq Empty Hil!ary Clinton made a mistake to support the war on Iraq

Post by Ponee Thu May 21, 2015 7:44 pm

[size=33]Hil!ary Clinton made a mistake to support the war on Iraq[/size]

Wed May 20 2015 17:25 | (Voice of Iraq) - Arbil, Hil!ary Clinton, the Democratic candidate for the US presidential elections announced in 2016, for committing an error at the vote in favor of the war in Iraq through its membership of the US Senate in 2002. The former US secretary of state in a press statement made during the second day of the election tour in Iowa of America, it is clear that it made ​​a mistake when support for the war on Iraq during the membership of the Senate in 2002. He indicated that Hil!ary, had apologized in her memoirs published last year that its approval during its membership US Senate in 2002 to the war in Iraq. Hil!ary Clinton wrote in her book "tough choices", "I was not the only one that made ​​a mistake, I thought I acted in good faith and I made ​​the best decision."

Read more: http://www.sotaliraq...8#ixzz3ah45h78V

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum