Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tony Renfrow Pleads GUILTY to the 14DailyPlus Scam-View the CRIMINAL courtroom's minute sheet  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tony Renfrow Pleads GUILTY to the 14DailyPlus Scam-View the CRIMINAL courtroom's minute sheet  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Tony Renfrow Pleads GUILTY to the 14DailyPlus Scam-View the CRIMINAL courtroom's minute sheet  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tony Renfrow Pleads GUILTY to the 14DailyPlus Scam-View the CRIMINAL courtroom's minute sheet  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tony Renfrow Pleads GUILTY to the 14DailyPlus Scam-View the CRIMINAL courtroom's minute sheet  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tony Renfrow Pleads GUILTY to the 14DailyPlus Scam-View the CRIMINAL courtroom's minute sheet  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tony Renfrow Pleads GUILTY to the 14DailyPlus Scam-View the CRIMINAL courtroom's minute sheet  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tony Renfrow Pleads GUILTY to the 14DailyPlus Scam-View the CRIMINAL courtroom's minute sheet  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tony Renfrow Pleads GUILTY to the 14DailyPlus Scam-View the CRIMINAL courtroom's minute sheet  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tony Renfrow Pleads GUILTY to the 14DailyPlus Scam-View the CRIMINAL courtroom's minute sheet  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tony Renfrow Pleads GUILTY to the 14DailyPlus Scam-View the CRIMINAL courtroom's minute sheet  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tony Renfrow Pleads GUILTY to the 14DailyPlus Scam-View the CRIMINAL courtroom's minute sheet  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tony Renfrow Pleads GUILTY to the 14DailyPlus Scam-View the CRIMINAL courtroom's minute sheet  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Tony Renfrow Pleads GUILTY to the 14DailyPlus Scam-View the CRIMINAL courtroom's minute sheet  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Tony Renfrow Pleads GUILTY to the 14DailyPlus Scam-View the CRIMINAL courtroom's minute sheet  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Tony Renfrow Pleads GUILTY to the 14DailyPlus Scam-View the CRIMINAL courtroom's minute sheet  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Tony Renfrow Pleads GUILTY to the 14DailyPlus Scam-View the CRIMINAL courtroom's minute sheet  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Tony Renfrow Pleads GUILTY to the 14DailyPlus Scam-View the CRIMINAL courtroom's minute sheet  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Tony Renfrow Pleads GUILTY to the 14DailyPlus Scam-View the CRIMINAL courtroom's minute sheet  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Tony Renfrow Pleads GUILTY to the 14DailyPlus Scam-View the CRIMINAL courtroom's minute sheet  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Tony Renfrow Pleads GUILTY to the 14DailyPlus Scam-View the CRIMINAL courtroom's minute sheet

+4
Goldiegirl
nickgiammarino
greenlight
Ssmith
8 posters

Go down

Tony Renfrow Pleads GUILTY to the 14DailyPlus Scam-View the CRIMINAL courtroom's minute sheet  Empty Tony Renfrow Pleads GUILTY to the 14DailyPlus Scam-View the CRIMINAL courtroom's minute sheet

Post by Ssmith Thu May 21, 2015 3:58 pm

Thanks to Nick @ Global Reset for getting this info.

Tony Renfrow Pleads GUILTY to the 14DailyPlus Scam-View the CRIMINAL courtroom's minute sheet  Tnt-dinar-tnt-tony-court-case-212cr20041-update-1-638
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Tony Renfrow Pleads GUILTY to the 14DailyPlus Scam-View the CRIMINAL courtroom's minute sheet  Empty Re: Tony Renfrow Pleads GUILTY to the 14DailyPlus Scam-View the CRIMINAL courtroom's minute sheet

Post by greenlight Thu May 21, 2015 4:00 pm

Now this is my HOPIUM!
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Tony Renfrow Pleads GUILTY to the 14DailyPlus Scam-View the CRIMINAL courtroom's minute sheet  Empty Re: Tony Renfrow Pleads GUILTY to the 14DailyPlus Scam-View the CRIMINAL courtroom's minute sheet

Post by nickgiammarino Thu May 21, 2015 4:13 pm

thanks for posting this

Here are some direct links:
TNT Tony Article

Tony heads into court to plead guilty
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c6pAmDw1oQ

Slideshare directlink:
http://www.slideshare.net/global-currency-reset/tnt-dinar-tnt-tony-court-case-update

Slideshare embed:

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Thu May 21, 2015 4:48 pm

We need a poll.  I say he gets 5 years. 
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Thu May 21, 2015 5:56 pm

Goldiegirl wrote:We need a poll.  I say he gets 5 years. 

I say 7 years and a sore booty hole...
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TNman Thu May 21, 2015 6:02 pm

I'm not an attorney, I just play one on TV. I would like to see what the Pleading are by Tony's attorney.

If I am reading and understanding correctly, it said that there was one count. There is a block checked that says "Counts to be dismissed on motion of US at sentencing: Sentencing"  That seems to be a conflicting statement. Will the charges be dismissed or is this saying he will be sentenced?

This appears to be a Federal charge. Another one of the reasons I got banned from TNT is because I made the statement that it appeared that Tony was doing the Fed's bidding, saying exactly what they wanted him to say. Could this be the payoff from the Feds for doing and saying what they wanted said and done? Tony agrees to pay off the people and the Feds put him on probation for 5 years?
TNman
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginger1243 Thu May 21, 2015 6:36 pm

Goldiegirl wrote:We need a poll.  I say he gets 5 years. 

FIVE YEARS??  FIVE YEARS TIME FIVE.... You have NO IDEA of what he has done to families that he Cheated and Defrauded close to 5 Million Dollars From..  Hes a Mobster... They ought to lock him up...and throw away the KEY FOREVER...

Ginger1243

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginger1243 Thu May 21, 2015 6:40 pm

TNman wrote:I'm not an attorney, I just play one on TV. I would like to see what the Pleading are by Tony's attorney.

If I am reading and understanding correctly, it said that there was one count. There is a block checked that says "Counts to be dismissed on motion of US at sentencing: Sentencing"  That seems to be a conflicting statement. Will the charges be dismissed or is this saying he will be sentenced?

This appears to be a Federal charge. Another one of the reasons I got banned from TNT is because I made the statement that it appeared that Tony was doing the Fed's bidding, saying exactly what they wanted him to say. Could this be the payoff from the Feds for doing and saying what they wanted said and done? Tony agrees to pay off the people and the Feds put him on probation for 5 years?
He was originally charged with Three COUNTS... FEDERAL COUNTS... I dont believe the FEDS would Pursue this for three years... to just slap his hands... As Far as PAYOFF...  he doesnt have anything to payoff with...you are talking MILLIONS of DOllars Here... He will go to the slammer..  FINALLY

Ginger1243

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu May 21, 2015 9:32 pm

Here is a link to Tony's indictment:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/204935640/Federal-Indictment-of-Anthony-TNT-Tony-Renfrow

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu May 21, 2015 10:18 pm

Part of the plea bargan may have been that the Feds drop some of the charges. That is not uncommon, it frees up the courts, saves the government time and money, and the DA still get's a conviction he can notch on his belt and look good.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Tony Renfrow Pleads GUILTY to the 14DailyPlus Scam-View the CRIMINAL courtroom's minute sheet  2805820865  Tony Renfrow Pleads GUILTY to the 14DailyPlus Scam-View the CRIMINAL courtroom's minute sheet  2805820865  Tony Renfrow Pleads GUILTY to the 14DailyPlus Scam-View the CRIMINAL courtroom's minute sheet  2805820865  Tony Renfrow Pleads GUILTY to the 14DailyPlus Scam-View the CRIMINAL courtroom's minute sheet  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Thu May 21, 2015 11:54 pm

TNman wrote:This appears to be a Federal charge. Another one of the reasons I got banned from TNT is because I made the statement that it appeared that Tony was doing the Fed's bidding, saying exactly what they wanted him to say. Could this be the payoff from the Feds for doing and saying what they wanted said and done? Tony agrees to pay off the people and the Feds put him on probation for 5 years?

I can't tell if your being serious or not.  You really think this whole time that Tony was working with the federal government to pass of the info that they wanted out?  

Sorry man..the only federal employees that Tony has been working with are his public defender and the judge.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Fri May 22, 2015 10:33 am

@Ginger, 5 million is not a lot of money.

Of course a deal was made. Why do you think he pleaded guilty?  Five years is more than enough for someone on the "inside" to get him. After all look at Rudy.

:winky winky:
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum