Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

TNT FORUM:  There is no way there will be and RV with ISIS conquered Ramadi----SOME DO USE THEIR BRAIN DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

TNT FORUM: There is no way there will be and RV with ISIS conquered Ramadi----SOME DO USE THEIR BRAIN

Go down

TNT FORUM:  There is no way there will be and RV with ISIS conquered Ramadi----SOME DO USE THEIR BRAIN Empty TNT FORUM: There is no way there will be and RV with ISIS conquered Ramadi----SOME DO USE THEIR BRAIN

Post by chilimama on Wed May 20, 2015 11:59 am

This is just my opinion there is no way there will be and RV with ISIS conquered Ramadi on this past Sunday.  Ramadi is about 70 miles from Baghdad.  Ramadi once a vibrant city now it’s a ghost town.   Who in there right mind would RV there currency with such turmoil and no Security. And on top of that the Iraqi forces tucking tail and running. So with all of this going on, how would one say all is well over there...............................

[size=39]Isis: Video shows Iraqi forces fleeing Ramadi after Islamic State militants capture city[/size]

Published on May 18, 2015
Amateur footage has been released which shows Iraqi forces fleeing the city of Ramadi after officials in the country confirmed the city had been captured by Islamic State militants.

AND GET READY FOR THE RESPONSES FROM THE SHEEPLE:

But why Mike? Iraq has ALREADY RVd. WE and their citizens AND the REST OF THE WORLD are awaiting the public rollout. You really think one city controlled by some thugs will hold up the largest global economic event in history? Some PTB- those SPINNING THAT PROPAGANDA- would like it to be so, but I just don't see it.
Edit added: Besides that, it is my sincere belief that this entire event- the GCR- is no longer essentially about Iraq. They have been ready and waiting. It's the 'something else' that has continued to stall the roll. Don't hang onto every tidbit that flows from the Mainstream Media- it's only a distraction.

-- Edited by K Boom on Wednesday 20th of May 2015 07:53:57 AM 

Beachcindy wrote:
Suggest you listen and then re-listen to Tony/DC on their many FACTUAL calls. ISIS is being "degraded" per DC and the US news media publish outdated and inaccurate news.

You are entitled to your opinion but I choose Tony/DC's FACTS ... facts directly from those "boots on the ground" sources and the top govt. officials from involved countries. Sorry, with due respect, but your opinion doesn't top their FACTS.

Are you aware that posting your thread costs Tony money out of his pocket? So you're costing him money to contradict the FACTS he, DC, and their many sources and contracts provide to us free of charge? Are you sure you're on the right site? if you don't agree or believe Tony, perhaps other sites would fit your "opinion" better. 

Too many doubters who reject Tony and DC's hard work and dedication to us all imo, but its only my opinion. 

Exchangetoday wrote:
If you listen to Tony you know the RV was done in April!!!
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT FORUM:  There is no way there will be and RV with ISIS conquered Ramadi----SOME DO USE THEIR BRAIN Empty Re: TNT FORUM: There is no way there will be and RV with ISIS conquered Ramadi----SOME DO USE THEIR BRAIN

Post by Ponee on Wed May 20, 2015 12:03 pm

Wow, I don't know whether to feel sorry for them, or be embarrassed for them.

How long will it take for them to realize that it didn't RV and that it isn't rolling out?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

TNT FORUM:  There is no way there will be and RV with ISIS conquered Ramadi----SOME DO USE THEIR BRAIN Empty Re: TNT FORUM: There is no way there will be and RV with ISIS conquered Ramadi----SOME DO USE THEIR BRAIN

Post by Terbo56 on Wed May 20, 2015 12:05 pm

Who cares, really? We know better anyway- You just can't fix stupid-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Wed May 20, 2015 2:19 pm

Really? REALLY? Pay no attention to the reality in front of your face. Listen to the unverifiable fantasy.

TNT FORUM:  There is no way there will be and RV with ISIS conquered Ramadi----SOME DO USE THEIR BRAIN 29e59610

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT FORUM:  There is no way there will be and RV with ISIS conquered Ramadi----SOME DO USE THEIR BRAIN 2805820865  TNT FORUM:  There is no way there will be and RV with ISIS conquered Ramadi----SOME DO USE THEIR BRAIN 2805820865  TNT FORUM:  There is no way there will be and RV with ISIS conquered Ramadi----SOME DO USE THEIR BRAIN 2805820865  TNT FORUM:  There is no way there will be and RV with ISIS conquered Ramadi----SOME DO USE THEIR BRAIN 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama on Wed May 20, 2015 3:14 pm

MORE COMMENTS SINCE I POSTED......

bobinfanti

Star Member

Date: 10:54 AM May 20, 2015

Permalink Reply Quote  Printer Friendly

The RV is done, and Ramadi, as reported by DC is going to be cleared. The Iraqi troops pulled back to a military fortification to bomb and follow with an offensive. The oil rich Sunni countries control the media for profit and they, the media do not have reporters on the ground. I watch, French, Italian and German television and some of their reporting is credible. The phone directly to Iraq is the clearest reporting and TNT DINAR gives us this 3 times a week!!

Roman

Date: 10:55 AM May 20, 2015

Bandit1 wrote:

Exchange today wrote:
       If you listen to Tony you know the RV was done in April!!!

Actually, Tony said the official RV date was 12/01/2013, remember?
   That's when the really slow roll-out began.  

Another official RV date was 31-Oct-2014 with another slow roll out. Stated on the calls during first part of November...

bestlife

Date: 11:20 AM May 20, 2015

No  disrespect to you but have other people besides myself noticed that a lot of the videos for different cities supposed to be taken over by isis look a lot like that last town they showed being taken over by isis,  Just my thots.

taxrf

Date: 11:45 AM May 20, 2015

Who gave you allknowing intel ????? I believe Tony and DC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

luvwulfs

Date: 12:07 PM May 20, 2015

People still paying attention to manipulated and outdated news. SMH

Last edited by Kevind53 on Wed May 20, 2015 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Readbility)
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog on Wed May 20, 2015 6:51 pm

This guy has used bold print to reinforce that Tony and DC spew FACTS...but what proof do they ever provide with these "facts". None...the exact same proof that the starter of that thread.

I'd be willing to bet that the people with all the responses are the same type of "rare posters" that put up the bank stories. But of course they always seem to popup when anyone questions the almighty Tony and DC.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Thu May 21, 2015 11:01 am

Just a little 'Milky' in the filbert, I would say, 'eh?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum