Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

FROM TNT ASKING FOR DONATIONS-Supporting this site with money DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

FROM TNT ASKING FOR DONATIONS-Supporting this site with money

Go down

FROM TNT ASKING FOR DONATIONS-Supporting this site with money Empty FROM TNT ASKING FOR DONATIONS-Supporting this site with money

Post by chilimama on Mon May 18, 2015 11:49 am

So many people have exchanged currency that Tony and DC know and even people that have listened to them have and been a part of this forum,  why can't they just pay a  year  and be done with it.  Just saying, it shouldn't be out of site out of mind.  wewait!!
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

FROM TNT ASKING FOR DONATIONS-Supporting this site with money Empty Re: FROM TNT ASKING FOR DONATIONS-Supporting this site with money

Post by Ssmith on Mon May 18, 2015 11:51 am

No sense doing that.....'cause we're gonna have an RV any day now!  Woo-Hoo!!! GO RV!!!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

FROM TNT ASKING FOR DONATIONS-Supporting this site with money Empty Re: FROM TNT ASKING FOR DONATIONS-Supporting this site with money

Post by chilimama on Mon May 18, 2015 11:58 am

WHY WOULD SOMEBODY PAY FOR A YEAR IF ITS ASN? LMAO!

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Mon May 18, 2015 3:39 pm

Couple hundred bucks should be no problem for those nouveau rich....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

FROM TNT ASKING FOR DONATIONS-Supporting this site with money 2805820865  FROM TNT ASKING FOR DONATIONS-Supporting this site with money 2805820865  FROM TNT ASKING FOR DONATIONS-Supporting this site with money 2805820865  FROM TNT ASKING FOR DONATIONS-Supporting this site with money 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Mon May 18, 2015 5:58 pm

But Tony doesn't want your money.  He said so on the call today.

We have never asked you for any membership dues so that you can be at the front of the exchange line.  We are not asking anyone to join any groups, to send in your dinar, passport or first-born. We have never asked you for anything;  we are just bringing the information we get to help you deal with this exchange, hopefully this week.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider on Mon May 18, 2015 6:17 pm

@ssmith wrote:But Tony doesn't want your money.  He said so on the call today.

We have never asked you for any membership dues so that you can be at the front of the exchange line.  We are not asking anyone to join any groups, to send in your dinar, passport or first-born. We have never asked you for anything;  we are just bringing the information we get to help you deal with this exchange, hopefully this week.
I saw that too SS in a transcript and I thought BS. 
The guy is a habitual liar and the worst kind as he believes his own lies. 

On another thought, he also said something to the effect that if you come in tonys' house and put him down, you could expect to be banned.  Well when other people are paying the rent, those people think they have part ownership and should be able to express their opinions.

Last edited by MidnightRider on Mon May 18, 2015 10:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Mon May 18, 2015 9:57 pm

Exactly!  Like caller 719.  From the 5/11/15 call:

C: Well, and thank you for the tweet yesterday, that was very nice and it, it kinda helped with, you know, we were comin’ back from a brunch, so it was, kinda helped with that, too. And then also, I have donated three times in the last two weeks, but last night I went to get on TNT and for some reason I was banned, so I had been on there since the very first. And so I, I sent an email to TNT Superfantastic and then the other, the one with the help in it, and asked them for an explanation. So if Pam could look into that I would certainly appreciate it, and give me an explanation as to why that had taken place. And I know what I (inaudible).

T: What’s your, wait, wait. She’s gonna ask me what’s your, your, what’s your name, though.

C: High dollar folks on the board.

And she's is still banned.  But that didn't stop her from getting on the call today and probably will still keep donating.  Sad the control Tony has over these sheeple.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider on Mon May 18, 2015 10:18 pm

She said the magic word, "donated."  Unreal how they "stack" their callers and even though they have thousands of listeners and callers, (their words) the same few get on the calls. 

Just today I saw where Pam closed a thread for what appears little cross talk yet several people had chastised Daz  (a mod) for inviting a person to leave the forum for no apparent or incriminating reason.  Daz never came back to defend himself but she closed it down.  (He loves himself and I am sure was shocked that the sheeple would challenge a shepherd.)  There is a whole bunch of narcissists and Barney Fifes on that site.  Really laughable if it wasn't so pitiful that people are that needy to bow down to that crowd.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama on Tue May 19, 2015 12:51 pm

I SAW THAT ALSO MIDNIGHT AND THOUGHT HMMMM SEEMS SOMEONE IS GETTING TO BIG FOR THEIR BRITCHES AND MAYBE SOME OF THE SHEEPLE ARE STARTING TO WAKE UP A LITTLE MORE.

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider on Tue May 19, 2015 12:59 pm

Yep, One can only hope more will wake up and help expose that crowd for what they really are.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginger1243 on Wed May 20, 2015 5:51 pm

I see that TONY has a Court Hearing tomorrow for a Change of Plea....  anyone know what that actually MEANS?  

I am sure he is trying to get out of going to Trial...  will the results be printed here somewhere?

Ginger1243

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Wed May 20, 2015 6:10 pm

It means he has seen the handwriting on the wall and is hoping for a reduced sentence in exchange for pleading guilty or no contest and waving his right to a jury trial. It's actually very common.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

FROM TNT ASKING FOR DONATIONS-Supporting this site with money 2805820865  FROM TNT ASKING FOR DONATIONS-Supporting this site with money 2805820865  FROM TNT ASKING FOR DONATIONS-Supporting this site with money 2805820865  FROM TNT ASKING FOR DONATIONS-Supporting this site with money 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginger1243 on Wed May 20, 2015 6:32 pm

thx for the Reply Kevin....  will the results of tomorrows hearing be printed in here somewhere?  if so...  where... thx   I am new to this site... Love IT

Ginger1243

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Wed May 20, 2015 6:34 pm

I am sure they will show up sooner or later. Since we don't have a Tony Trial specific section you'll just have to watch for it.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Wed May 20, 2015 6:40 pm

I CAN POST IT RIGHT ACTOSS THE TOP OF THE FORUM AS SOON AS I FIND OUt!! CAN"T WAIT TO HEAR THE OUTCOME !!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginger1243 on Thu May 21, 2015 9:25 am

PONEE...   thx  Please post it where everyone can see it....  its about TIME... thx

Ginger1243

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum