Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

TNT Forum DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

TNT Forum

Go down

TNT Forum Empty TNT Forum

Post by Ssmith on Tue May 12, 2015 2:05 pm

I bring over a few things from TNT that I think are good for a laugh, but there is much more in their forum.

Ever wonder why TNT Dinaridgits run to get their checkbook whenever Tony threatens to shut the site down due to lack of money?  Ever wonder why people try and stay on their best behavior (like myself & Chilimamma) so they don't get banned?  Ever wonder what's the big damn deal about the TNT Forum?  Well, here's a couple of examples:

Flem in throat

Just thought I post this , maybe someone has answer to problem been having since February 2015!!! And it's be constant!!! Have history of acid reflux , hitial hernia and Gerd issue , the doc says why having this , but past experiences with this only experience pain and or burning in throat and chest, which I am not having right now? Just a constant clearing in my throat!!! What a pain??? It may even be post nasal drip , which seems like another possibility , maybe allergy related, don't know??? Anyway plan after RV to get complete work up to see if could be allergy related!!! That's my last thing I need to do, have had all the other test for the digestive area !!! Anyway looking for something natural that may help, if anyone has any possible solutions I could try much appreciated:) thanks

Do You Know Who Invented the Fire Hydrant.......

TNT Forum 10155143_824352574306482_2404994192656103008_n
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT Forum Empty Re: TNT Forum

Post by chilimama on Tue May 12, 2015 3:12 pm

TNT Forum 0

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog on Tue May 12, 2015 4:05 pm

Waiting until after the RV to get a check up....that's called natural selection isn't it?  The stupid one's always die off first...
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Tue May 12, 2015 4:16 pm

TNT Forum Stupid14

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT Forum 2805820865  TNT Forum 2805820865  TNT Forum 2805820865  TNT Forum 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog on Tue May 12, 2015 4:25 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:TNT Forum Stupid14

That's hilarious. Look at the back of a Bic disposable lighter. Each one of those warnings is the result of a law suit brought against them. A few of my favorites...don't eat...don't put in the microwave...don't set on fire etc...
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum