Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Another Wolf Call---TNT FUNNIES DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Another Wolf Call---TNT FUNNIES

Go down

Another Wolf Call---TNT FUNNIES Empty Another Wolf Call---TNT FUNNIES

Post by chilimama on Mon May 11, 2015 1:50 pm

WONDER WHY THIS THREAD WAS CLOSED? DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TIME FOR SOMEONE TO COMMENT.

Another Wolf Call
Permalink Closed

on minute 2:07  This boy cries his wolf call!!   Alaskin Bush People
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gllR2BYqknw  

Even though the boy cries wolf over and over and no one wants to believe him after a while, but the moral I take from the traditional story is, the Wolf does show up at some point!!!  The important thing is, do we have the patiences to wait!

I got on this train 5 years ago in March. I think the hardest part was in 2012 when Biden went to Iraq at the end of the years, Okies plane was landing, and Tony's baby was diolating 3 cm. I really thought it was happening back then. Then I realize that the hopium train was just that, something to help all involved not give up!

I love what Tony said on last Friday's call. Does anyone think that if this was a scam the the US Govt. and Treasurey Dept would allow him to continue to say what he does for all these years.

We know some people have illegally done things using the dinar for personal gains. I think that is why they wait to go after the bad guys pumping dinar, forming immoral groups, and just using dinar for their own finanical gains. Arresting them now would be too much press and shine to much light on the dinar. The masses that never heard about the dinar would, and possible too many more people would buy currency.
We have always had a few choices when it comes to the dinar we own. We can put our Dinar away and wait until it happens! We can watch on a daily basis to educate ourself on what is truly going on in our world around us, not to mention the finanical education we receive to protect our family assests!!! Lastly, we can say, this will never happen, and just sell our dinar and cut my losses!

Yes it is a speculative investment! Yes, no one knows a date or a rate, but after it is all said and done, win loose, or draw, this has been one of the most exciting experences of my life. This potential game changer for me has be well worth it! I hope your friends reallize this too. Also, how many experences in live where we can take part in a group that for the most part so selfless, and what to help their neighbor!
Finally, let's say, that some how the dinar will never changes in value. At this point after all these years, if I loose the little bit I've invested, it would not be the end of the world for me! I know some people a have put all their eggs in one basket so to speak, but if I sold my dinar now, and the RV happened even 5 years from now, I would be so upset with myself, I would not know what to do!
I hope this helps!

-- Edited by cal on Monday 11th of May 2015 10:31:16 AM 

GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Another Wolf Call---TNT FUNNIES Empty Re: Another Wolf Call---TNT FUNNIES

Post by BritishBulldog on Tue May 12, 2015 10:55 am

It was closed because it wasn't 100% fluffing Tony's ego and saying that he is dead on with his intel. Any little glimmer of doubt is going to be completely shut out of TNT until the trial. Look how hard they pushed yesterday for donations. They are going to go full bore on the donation train until Tony has got his fat ass sitting in that court room.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Another Wolf Call---TNT FUNNIES Empty Re: Another Wolf Call---TNT FUNNIES

Post by MidnightRider on Tue May 12, 2015 12:32 pm

@chilimama wrote:WONDER WHY THIS THREAD WAS CLOSED? DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TIME FOR SOMEONE TO COMMENT.

Another Wolf Call
Permalink Closed

I love what Tony said on last Friday's call. Does anyone
think that if this was a scam the the US Govt.
and Treasurey Dept would allow him to continue to say
what he does for all these years.

Yep, they are masters of misinformation so why would they not welcome another narcissist to help run interference for them?
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum