Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TNT FORUM ?-Could we have unwittingly, been a factor in the banks hesitation to start exchanging the public early? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT FORUM ?-Could we have unwittingly, been a factor in the banks hesitation to start exchanging the public early? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TNT FORUM ?-Could we have unwittingly, been a factor in the banks hesitation to start exchanging the public early? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT FORUM ?-Could we have unwittingly, been a factor in the banks hesitation to start exchanging the public early? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TNT FORUM ?-Could we have unwittingly, been a factor in the banks hesitation to start exchanging the public early? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT FORUM ?-Could we have unwittingly, been a factor in the banks hesitation to start exchanging the public early? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT FORUM ?-Could we have unwittingly, been a factor in the banks hesitation to start exchanging the public early? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT FORUM ?-Could we have unwittingly, been a factor in the banks hesitation to start exchanging the public early? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT FORUM ?-Could we have unwittingly, been a factor in the banks hesitation to start exchanging the public early? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT FORUM ?-Could we have unwittingly, been a factor in the banks hesitation to start exchanging the public early? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT FORUM ?-Could we have unwittingly, been a factor in the banks hesitation to start exchanging the public early? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT FORUM ?-Could we have unwittingly, been a factor in the banks hesitation to start exchanging the public early? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT FORUM ?-Could we have unwittingly, been a factor in the banks hesitation to start exchanging the public early? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT FORUM ?-Could we have unwittingly, been a factor in the banks hesitation to start exchanging the public early? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT FORUM ?-Could we have unwittingly, been a factor in the banks hesitation to start exchanging the public early? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TNT FORUM ?-Could we have unwittingly, been a factor in the banks hesitation to start exchanging the public early? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TNT FORUM ?-Could we have unwittingly, been a factor in the banks hesitation to start exchanging the public early? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TNT FORUM ?-Could we have unwittingly, been a factor in the banks hesitation to start exchanging the public early? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TNT FORUM ?-Could we have unwittingly, been a factor in the banks hesitation to start exchanging the public early? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
TNT FORUM ?-Could we have unwittingly, been a factor in the banks hesitation to start exchanging the public early? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

TNT FORUM ?-Could we have unwittingly, been a factor in the banks hesitation to start exchanging the public early?

+3
BritishBulldog
FS4Enthusiast
chilimama
7 posters

Go down

TNT FORUM ?-Could we have unwittingly, been a factor in the banks hesitation to start exchanging the public early? Empty TNT FORUM ?-Could we have unwittingly, been a factor in the banks hesitation to start exchanging the public early?

Post by chilimama Wed May 06, 2015 4:32 pm

FUZE

Platinum Member
TNT FORUM ?-Could we have unwittingly, been a factor in the banks hesitation to start exchanging the public early? Medal

Date: 01:13 PM May 6, 2015
Could we have unwittingly, been a factor in the banks hesitation to start exchanging the public early?

Printer Friendly

I could not help but wonder after one of the callers today about the titled question. We were informed that the banks around 3 weeks ago,were given the green light to start exchanging up to 12,000 folk a day. I think in the general scheme of things when the banks started a few years ago exchanging some politicians and wealthy clients, the banks and some of those clients really did believe the general public would be right behind them, a few days no more than a couple of weeks. We thought so too. So it was a tolerable circumstance although enviable for us.
However, with all of the subsequent stops and starts that private early exchange process finally came to a halt; some of it due to our "we are the people" campaign, which was not born out of the early exchanges, but came about after some elements wanting us minimized or even cut out.
With this background; if you were a banker would you be willing to start exchanging the INFORMED PLUGGED IN public (250k) by the thousands under a similar private exchange, knowing that their 5.5 million counter parts who are bound to hear about it may come running? What would happen in this scenario if 5.5 million folk came forth with the disposition of the caller today; with first hand knowledge of some of their family or friends having cashed out and certain elements continue starting and stopping this for whatever reason? I mean 250k folks who are following this daily is one thing, 5.5 million is another. JMHO
What are your thoughts?  Please no negativity just observations and insights please.

Welcome RI/RV
FUZE   

-- Edited by FUZE on Wednesday 6th of May 2015 01:17:25 PM 
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT FORUM ?-Could we have unwittingly, been a factor in the banks hesitation to start exchanging the public early? Empty Re: TNT FORUM ?-Could we have unwittingly, been a factor in the banks hesitation to start exchanging the public early?

Post by FS4Enthusiast Wed May 06, 2015 4:49 pm

Here's an insight:

6 million people holding an average of 2 million dinar each at a 1:1 rate would equal 12 trillion USD.

This is almost exactly the money supply of the entire United States:

http://www.tradingeconomics.com/united-states/money-supply-m2

You know what would happen if the US "printed" 12 trillion new dollars? Take a guess.

Basic math and basic economics shows The RV for what it is every single time: nonsense.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

TNT FORUM ?-Could we have unwittingly, been a factor in the banks hesitation to start exchanging the public early? Empty Re: TNT FORUM ?-Could we have unwittingly, been a factor in the banks hesitation to start exchanging the public early?

Post by BritishBulldog Wed May 06, 2015 6:27 pm

This whole 12-14000 people a day thing is bullshit. With this weird invention called time zones....they will knock out that many every day before the banks even open on the west coast. Plus how do the various brands of banks know how many they have exchanged and when to stop??  They can't even figure out how to talk to a bank in another state about a deposit let alone up to the second info on people coming in doing a specific type,of business.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed May 06, 2015 10:12 pm

These sheeple continue to push the term "special kind of stupid" to new heights.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT FORUM ?-Could we have unwittingly, been a factor in the banks hesitation to start exchanging the public early? 2805820865  TNT FORUM ?-Could we have unwittingly, been a factor in the banks hesitation to start exchanging the public early? 2805820865  TNT FORUM ?-Could we have unwittingly, been a factor in the banks hesitation to start exchanging the public early? 2805820865  TNT FORUM ?-Could we have unwittingly, been a factor in the banks hesitation to start exchanging the public early? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Thu May 07, 2015 11:40 am

KEVIN THAT MADE ME LOL LITERALLY HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
TNT FORUM ?-Could we have unwittingly, been a factor in the banks hesitation to start exchanging the public early? 3508649203 TNT FORUM ?-Could we have unwittingly, been a factor in the banks hesitation to start exchanging the public early? 3508649203

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Fri May 08, 2015 2:38 pm

Yeah, sure.  The banks are going to exchange a currency that is not internationally traded and has no value above 1166 even in Iraq. What would the bank do with it?
who would fund the exchange?  Oh, I forgot, it is the elders of the old Chinese royal family who have more gold than the rest of the world combined. Or, maybe whoever has it could use some of the 240 QUADRILLION dollars the gurus told everyone was recovered from the Vatican Bank 2 or 3 years ago, never to be heard of again.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat May 09, 2015 11:46 am

They are talking through the holes in their skivies- No worries-They talk about a game that doesn't exist-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat May 09, 2015 1:31 pm

Imagine what I thought when I saw a topic in the TNT forum titled "Yep. Idiots walk amongst us".  Where to begin.....that would be 95% of all TNT members.  Actually it was about a man who trespassed onto neighbors land to cut down trees that blocked his view.

A Pennsylvania man has been charged with 22 felony counts of agricultural vandalism and 22 misdemeanor counts of agricultural trespassing after chopping down 22 mature trees to improve the view from his deck. 
The trees were valued at more than $261,211 and situated on preserved space owned by the Bedminster Regional Land Conservancy and Solebury Township housing development.
"I guess the trees were interfering with his view," Solebury Township detective Roy Ferrari said. "The trees or species by girth range anywhere from $5,000-$45,000 for a given tree," Ferrari added.
In order to get to the trees on the large property, he had to pass hundreds of "no trespassing" signs, many of which were attached to the trees he cut down.
The man admitted to chopping down the trees after buying the $1.7 million US property last May, the damage was discovered after a routine inspection of the mountain top home.
He says he regrets his decision, but vows to make amends for the deeds.
The man turned himself into police Monday and is now free on $50,000 unsecured bail as he awaits a preliminary hearing.
http://www.theweathernetwork.com/news/articles/man-chops-down-22-protected-trees-to-improve-his-view/50709/

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat May 09, 2015 4:10 pm

I see a calculated act. My suspicision, he is sure he could bargain away at least the felony counts, make restitution and get his view. Chicken feed for someone who could afford 1.7M for a house.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT FORUM ?-Could we have unwittingly, been a factor in the banks hesitation to start exchanging the public early? 2805820865  TNT FORUM ?-Could we have unwittingly, been a factor in the banks hesitation to start exchanging the public early? 2805820865  TNT FORUM ?-Could we have unwittingly, been a factor in the banks hesitation to start exchanging the public early? 2805820865  TNT FORUM ?-Could we have unwittingly, been a factor in the banks hesitation to start exchanging the public early? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum