Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Commander of Nineveh operations announce start the battle of liberation of Mosul I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Commander of Nineveh operations announce start the battle of liberation of Mosul I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Commander of Nineveh operations announce start the battle of liberation of Mosul I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Commander of Nineveh operations announce start the battle of liberation of Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Commander of Nineveh operations announce start the battle of liberation of Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Commander of Nineveh operations announce start the battle of liberation of Mosul I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Commander of Nineveh operations announce start the battle of liberation of Mosul I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Commander of Nineveh operations announce start the battle of liberation of Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Commander of Nineveh operations announce start the battle of liberation of Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Commander of Nineveh operations announce start the battle of liberation of Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Commander of Nineveh operations announce start the battle of liberation of Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Commander of Nineveh operations announce start the battle of liberation of Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Commander of Nineveh operations announce start the battle of liberation of Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Commander of Nineveh operations announce start the battle of liberation of Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Commander of Nineveh operations announce start the battle of liberation of Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Commander of Nineveh operations announce start the battle of liberation of Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Commander of Nineveh operations announce start the battle of liberation of Mosul I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Commander of Nineveh operations announce start the battle of liberation of Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Commander of Nineveh operations announce start the battle of liberation of Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Commander of Nineveh operations announce start the battle of liberation of Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Commander of Nineveh operations announce start the battle of liberation of Mosul

Go down

Commander of Nineveh operations announce start the battle of liberation of Mosul Empty Commander of Nineveh operations announce start the battle of liberation of Mosul

Post by Ponee Wed May 06, 2015 11:07 am

He announced the commander of Nineveh operations Major General Abdullah al-Jubouri on Wednesday, practically begin the process of freeing the city of Mosul and the preservation of the elements of the terrorist Daash with intensifying air strikes on their positions.

Jubouri said in a statement Radio tow received a copy of it, that "the battle to liberate practically Nineveh has begun, air forces are continuing directing painful blows in order to wear down the enemy, and these military standards represent the first page of the battle."

He called the commander of Ninevah operations population of the province, "not to listen to associates of Daash nor to those who issue fatwas without knowledge Fmallomatna intelligence minute and spotted by reconnaissance planes and satellites confirms inflict very serious damage capabilities Daash, whether Pavradh or equipment Auatadh we daily and over twenty-four hours continue to elect and choose goals and we will increase the pace of targeting and make them licking their wounds. "

"We know that the Daash now a shortage of ammunition of certain qualities, and their fighters have started fleeing from the battlefield and that Qadathm raise funds in various ways to escape, and we know a lot about the level of morale, which began declining significantly, but with so Ansthan them so they will see us even start of the ground battle further prosecution. "

And between al-Jubouri, he said that "the involvement of ground forces, the battle is not my decision alone, and shared by the military and political leadership in the country and that there are conditions imposed on that leadership to make that decision in a timely schedule."

Addressing the people of Mosul, saying, "reassured We know that patience long, but trust that God will not letting us down and will not let us down, God willing, continue the daytime at night act for the preparation of plans and supplies, and you will see, God willing, how you will surprise them with what did not expect, and Atmonkm that the battle to liberate Mosul would differ from the rest of battles, I can not divulge any here that the secret of the battle, but I say, get ready to receive your sons fighters with flowers and laurel of victory. "
2015-05-06

http://almirbad.com/news/view.aspx?cdate=06052015&id=fda91e64-466f-42d7-b30e-10d6621ebd82

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum