Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliamentary agreement to vote on the final accounts of the previous budgets in the form of resoutions I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary agreement to vote on the final accounts of the previous budgets in the form of resoutions I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Parliamentary agreement to vote on the final accounts of the previous budgets in the form of resoutions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary agreement to vote on the final accounts of the previous budgets in the form of resoutions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary agreement to vote on the final accounts of the previous budgets in the form of resoutions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary agreement to vote on the final accounts of the previous budgets in the form of resoutions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary agreement to vote on the final accounts of the previous budgets in the form of resoutions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary agreement to vote on the final accounts of the previous budgets in the form of resoutions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary agreement to vote on the final accounts of the previous budgets in the form of resoutions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary agreement to vote on the final accounts of the previous budgets in the form of resoutions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary agreement to vote on the final accounts of the previous budgets in the form of resoutions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary agreement to vote on the final accounts of the previous budgets in the form of resoutions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary agreement to vote on the final accounts of the previous budgets in the form of resoutions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliamentary agreement to vote on the final accounts of the previous budgets in the form of resoutions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliamentary agreement to vote on the final accounts of the previous budgets in the form of resoutions I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliamentary agreement to vote on the final accounts of the previous budgets in the form of resoutions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliamentary agreement to vote on the final accounts of the previous budgets in the form of resoutions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Parliamentary agreement to vote on the final accounts of the previous budgets in the form of resoutions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Parliamentary agreement to vote on the final accounts of the previous budgets in the form of resoutions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Parliamentary agreement to vote on the final accounts of the previous budgets in the form of resoutions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Parliamentary agreement to vote on the final accounts of the previous budgets in the form of resoutions

Go down

Parliamentary agreement to vote on the final accounts of the previous budgets in the form of resoutions Empty Parliamentary agreement to vote on the final accounts of the previous budgets in the form of resoutions

Post by Ponee Sun May 03, 2015 12:24 pm

Parliamentary agreement to vote on the final accounts of the previous budgets in the form of resoutions Iraqueparlamen.13.7.014.bb

Khandan - The Legal Committee of Parliament, an agreement within the House of Representatives to vote on the final accounts for the financial budgets of past years on according to the form of parliamentary decisions, and thus will be the current parliamentary session is the first sessions of the Council, which will approve the accounts. Legal Committee of the parliamentary and talked, for between them and the Commission agreement Parliamentary Finance about the financial final accounts for the past and future also for years. She said a committee member, Ibtisam Hilali, the newspaper «New Morning», he was "the first time in the history of the House of Representatives sessions are presented financial final accounts for adopted, transmitted," adding that "the vote on the accounts comes as a positive step to activate the work of the Council better. " Hilali showed that "there is an agreement between the legal and financial committees around approve the accounts formula, which will be in the form of resolutions for approval, whether the last financial year or the next in which the late submission of accounts with financial budgets projects." confirmed member of the Legal Committee Parliament that "the coming days will witness the vote on the financial accounts for the years (2005-2006) and later the accounts of the other years." Earlier, the parliamentary finance committee, indicated that the House of Representatives is determined to vote for the final accounts for the years (2005.2006), which was supposed to recognizes during the financial budgets for these years. A member of the parliamentary finance committee, MP Masood Haider, said in an interview that "the final accounts, which reached the House of Representatives is for years (2005.2006 2007, the 2008.2009, 2010.2011), while the rest of the accounts for the rest of the years It did not reach. " And that "the Committee hosted during the past few days, BSA, to talk about it, and therefore we have the final accounts for the years (2005.2006) to read the first reading the House of Representatives and then a second reading and then be approved."

http://xendan.org/arabic/drejaA.aspx?=hewal&jmara=12207&Jor=2

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum