Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Millionday news 5-2-15 PM  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Millionday news 5-2-15 PM  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Millionday news 5-2-15 PM  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Millionday news 5-2-15 PM  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Millionday news 5-2-15 PM  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Millionday news 5-2-15 PM  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Millionday news 5-2-15 PM  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Millionday news 5-2-15 PM  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Millionday news 5-2-15 PM  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Millionday news 5-2-15 PM  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Millionday news 5-2-15 PM  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Millionday news 5-2-15 PM  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Millionday news 5-2-15 PM  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Millionday news 5-2-15 PM  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Millionday news 5-2-15 PM  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Millionday news 5-2-15 PM  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Millionday news 5-2-15 PM  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Millionday news 5-2-15 PM  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Millionday news 5-2-15 PM  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Millionday news 5-2-15 PM  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Millionday news 5-2-15 PM

Go down

Millionday news 5-2-15 PM  Empty Millionday news 5-2-15 PM

Post by RoyBoy Sat May 02, 2015 9:44 pm

Millionday: World Bank Plans in the Middle East and North Africa increase its investments in the region in the coming years to help countries deal with the political turmoil that make up the pressure on the local economies. A senior source in the bank's / scales News / that "a senior delegation from the bank will visit Iraq this week to discuss with Iraqi officials ways to help them cope with the budget caused by the decline in oil revenue deficit.

Millionday: NOTE --A SENIOR DELEGATION FROM THE WORLD BANK WILL BE IN IRAQ THIS WEEK TO WORK WITH IRAQ SO THAT THE BUDGET IN ITS FORM WILL WORK AND ALSO TO ASSIST TO MINIMIZE THE DEFICIT AND ALSO BE SUCCESSFUL WITH IT IN PLACE IN THE BEGINNING

Millionday: The source, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said "Iraq affected the price of oil down because a main source, adding that the delegation would discuss with Iraqi officials to help the Iraqi government to Saad budget deficit. This "financial Iraq have been hit hard by the drop in oil prices, at a time when the government is facing a rise in military spending because of the war waged by terrorists to organize Daash" .

Millionday: SO OBVIOUSLY BOTH A DEFICIT AND THE COST OF WAR AT THE SAME TIME WITH NEW REFORMS AND ECONOMIC POLICIES IS NOT THE BEST SITUATION --- SO THE EXPERTS ARE ON THE WAY AND ALSO SOME OF COURSE ARE PRESENT

Milllionday: NOTE -- I HAVE MORE ON THE SUBJECT OF THE WORLD BANK VISIT --
Millionday: THIS IS SUCH AN EXCITING TIME -- WITH SO MUCH BEING ACTIVATED AND SO MUCH NEWS -- IT IS A HUGE WEEK --

Millionday: NOTE -- REMEMBER THAT IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO PROTECT THE INTERBANK MARKET EVERYONE

cjquade54: J\Can you please bring the report where they said they are activating reforms relating to your opening statements

Millionday: I WILL HAVE TO FIND IT -- IT WAS IN YESTERDAY`S NEWS AND ALSO THE DAY BEFORE SO WHEN I RUN ACROSS IT I WILL BEING IT IN FOR YA HUN

Millionday: YES -- WE HAVE THE INK ON THE ANNOUNCEMENT -- IT IS IN NEWSTIME OF THE PAST TWO DAYS BUT I WILL TRY TO FIND IT IF I HAVE IT STILL UP

Millionday: (MORE ON THE WORLD BANK AND THEIR PRESENCE)

Millionday: Centered economic seminar held by the World Bank in Baghdad and attended by the "morning" about overcome the current liquidity crisis and how they can from which to provide optimal support for Iraq and taking into consideration the priority to rebuilding the liberated areas experiencing a shortage of services and problems in the housing, and was held in the presence of World Bank Vice President for the region Middle East and North Africa Hafez Ghanem, a large number of experts, researchers and those interested in economic affairs.

Millionday: NOTE -- A SEMINAR WAS HELD THIS MORNING AND THIS IS ABOUT THE LACK OF OR CRISIS IN THE AMOUNT OF LIQUIDITY THAT IS HELD IN THE BANKS -- LIQUIDITY AMOUNTS ARE AN INTERNATIONAL COMPLIANCE ISSUE (BIS) ----- AND IT IS THE AMOUNT THAT WE DISCUSSED THAT MUST BE IN THE BANKS ACCORDING TO THE % GIVEN (I BELIEVE IT IS 30% BUT COULD BE WRONG) SO THAT THEY HAVE IT IN CASH OR COLLATERAL (LIQUIDATED WITHIN 30 DAYS) TO COVER CUSTOMERS CASH REQUESTS FOR THEIR ACCOUNTS ----

Millionday: THIS IS EASIEST UNDERSTOOD IF YOU RELATE TO IT AS WHY THE BANKS FEAR A "RUN ON BANKS" -------- THE CORRECT AMOUNT OF LIQUIDITY IS ONE OF THE THINGS PROTECTED TO ENSURE THEY CAN BE A PART OF THE INTERBANK MARKET

Millionday: NOTE -- THE % COULD HAVE CHANGED AND THE TIMELINE AS WELL -- BUT THE CONCEPT IS WHAT IT IS REFERING TO --

Millionday: He said World Bank Vice President Hafez Ghanem, to the desire of the bank to work with Iraq to support the budget, explaining the mechanism of this support through the provision of loan is repaid during 35 years with five additional permit-year interest rate of up to 1.5 percent only making it one of the soft loans in terms of conditions and facilities compared to what provided by banks and private institutions.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE WORLD BANK WANTS TO WORK -- WITH -- IRAQ TO HELP SUPPORT THE BUDGET THROUGH A LOAN ACCORDING TO THIS REPORT THAT IS REPAID WITHIN 35 YEARS WITH INTEREST UP TO 1.5 %

Millionday: READ EVERY WORD>>>>>>>>>>>>>WHOOOOPOW >>>>>>>>>>He said Ghanem said the agreement concluded to give Iraq the first two loans of quick loans to support the reconstruction and provision of services to areas liberated process and expressed the hope that the private this loan, ready funding be during the month of July of this year, as will be allocated second loan to support the budget and will determine the amount and the mechanism of payment in accordance with the the actual need of the country for the loan.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE FIRST AMOUNT IS EXPECTED TO BE DONE IN JULY OF THIS YEAR AND THE SECOND TO SUPPORT THE BUDGET AS THEY PROGRESS OBVIOUSLY --- SO THE KNOWLEDGE SHOULD BE AVAILABLE IN JULY ABOUT WHAT IS NEEDED IN THE BUDGET AND THE ONLY WAY THAT CAN BE OBTAINED IMO - WOULD BE FOR THE FUNDS TO HAVE BEEN FUNDED --- SMILE

_firefly_: Now where have I seen this before?

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS REPORT IS FULL OF ANSWERS AND ALSO MUCH NEEDED INFO -- SO LETS LOOK AT IT ALL AND SMILE

Millionday: FIREFLY -- LOL

Millionday: World Bank official said Iraq's ability to take advantage of this loan and repaid on time especially as he is a rich country has the resources and good things what makes it worthy to pay it, pointing to the possibility of the development of agricultural, industrial and service sectors as well as the attributes of the oil wealth, not to mention the importance of regional and international Indicating that all of the foregoing can build an economy and institutions have a positive impact on the entire region.

Millionday: NOTE --- WHAT MAKES IT WORTHY TO THE WORLD BANK TO PAY THIS TO IRAQ ? IRAQ IS A RICH COUNTRY AND HAS THE RESOURCES AND GOOD THINGS TO MAKE IT THAT WAY -- WHOOOPOW -- AND THE DEVELOPMENT OF AGRICULTURE, INDUSTRIAL, AND SERVICE SECTORS AND THIS DOES NOT EVEN INCLUDE THE OIL AND THEIR IMPORTANCE IN THE GLOBE AND THE REGION WITH THE ALL OF THE FOREGOING OF BUILDING THE ECONOMY ---- AND INSTITUTIONS THAT ARE POSITIVE FOR EVERYONE -- GLOBAL AND THE REGION ---

Millionday: NOTE --- NOW HOW COULD IRAQ HAVE A POSITIVE IMPACT IN THE GLOBE WITHOUT AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED CURRENCY AND A MARKET ECONOMY ? --- THEY CAN NOT !!!!!!!!

Millionday: NOTE -- WE ARE GOING TO LOOK AT ALL OF THIS BECAUSE --- THIS IS FROM THE WORLD BANK AND ALSO -- THIS IS FROM THE WORLD BANK -- AND THIS IS AN ECONOMIC EVENT AND A BANKING REFORM PROGRAM OF DEVELOPMENT

Millionday: AND BECAUSE IT IS A --- WHOOOPPOWW REPORT -- LOL

Millionday: And the reality of the private sector, local Ghanem two things hamper to some extent the World Bank's activities to assist in the development of this sector, the first security problems in some areas accompanied by poor infrastructure necessary for private sector projects, noting that the role of the Bank is to invest in infrastructure and the financing of various projects In this aspect Mrtiaa The development of the country will get through the development and private sector development.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE HEART OF ANY COUNTRY`S ECONOMY IS >>>>>>>>>>>THE PRIVATE SECTOR <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Millionday: SO SECURITY IS AN ISSUE OF GREAT IMPORTANCE -- HENCE THE INTERNATIONAL COALITION AT WORK

Millionday: Ghanem and the readiness of the bank to work on the development of areas affected by the problems in infrastructure and a rise in the unemployment rate, pointing out that the basis of their work is centered in areas that suffer from problems in order to prevent aggravation.

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY WILL BEGIN WHERE THE PROBLEMS ARE THE WORST TO TRY TO AVOID CIVIL UNREST

Millionday: He concluded Ghanem to say, the loans provided by the World Bank to Iraq has achieved some of its objectives, adding it was too early to say that it had achieved its objectives in full such as economic growth and employment and to promote stability in the country, pointing out that the meetings held in the past two days between each of the the Ministers of Finance, Planning and Iraqis and representatives of the World Bank is to demonstrate the workflow according to how the right economic and priorities supported by the World Bank and

Millionday: NOTE -- THE MEETINGS IN THE LAST TWO DAYS (TO CONTINUE) WERE HELD CONCERNING THE PRIORITIES AND HOW THE FUNDS WILL BEST BE APPLIED

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY ALSO DISCUSSED WHAT WILL OCCUR IF THE FUNDS ARE NOT ENOUGH TO ACHIEVE WHAT THEIR GOAL IS IN THE AFFECTED AREAS -- HOWEVER THEY HAVE NOT STATED WHAT THEY WILL DO OTHER THAN HAVE ANOTHER MEETING ETC

Millionday: The prime minister d. Haider Abadi, the World Bank has called for work with the provinces of Basra, especially for development and reconstruction, and between that Iraq wants to build a healthy economy depends on the strategic vision far.

quicktolegit96: So what does all this mean? IYO JULY for what... Your thoughts...

Millionday: QUICK -- THIS MEANS THAT THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE TO OPEN THE BUDGET TO BEGIN CONTRACTS AND CONTRACTED FUNDS FOR CONSTRUCTING AND REBUILD IN THE IMPACTED AREAS AND FOR ADVANCEMENT IF THEY ARE GOING TO BE WORKING WITH THE WORLD BANK TO FUND THEIR AGREED UPON PLANS

Millionday: QUICK >>>>>>>> ready funding be during the month of July of this year-- THIS WOULD NOT MEAN JUST THE FUNDS FROM THE WORLD BANK WITH BUDGETED PLANS FOR IRAQ`S 2015 BUDGET FOR CONTRACTS ETC AS WELL

cjquade54: makes me wonder if they are being forced into loans ... the PTB like to keep us all in debt

Millionday: IT APPEARS THAT THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE SOME LOANS ACCORDING TO THE INK -- HOWEVER THEY ARE STARTING IN A MUCH BETTER ECONOMIC POSITION THAN SOME EXPECTED WITH SO MANY YEARS GONE BY WITHOUT A MARKET ECONOMY OR EVEN WITH THE EXTREME LACK OF MARKET ECONOMY AND PRODUCTION FOR SO LONG ---

larrykn: so they have to open the budget before July to do that right

Millionday: ACCORDING TO THIS REPORT IT IS THE PLAN -- SO LETS HOPE AND CROSS EVERYTHING THAT IT REMAINS AND IS PART OF WHAT WAS MOVED UP TO EXPEDITE EVEN -- SMILE

beth Millionday: And don't they need a reality rate in order to open the Budget?

Millionday: BETH -- THEY HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE IMF LIST OF DIRECTIVES -- THE INTERNATIONAL EQUATION TO BE CALCULATED -- THIS WOULD DETERMINE THE GLOBAL INDEX PRICE FOR THE DINAR AND THEREFORE THE CURRENCIES OF THE GLOBE AS WELL -- SMILE WHOOOPOW

quicktolegit96: Honestly on a scale 1 to 10 how do you feel with 10 being the best overall

Millionday: I AM FEELING PRETTY GOOD -- I HAVE A TOOTH ACHE BUT CAN LIVE WITH IT -- HOW ABOUT YOU HUN? LOL Millionday: SORRY QUICK -- THAT WAS TOO EASY

Millionday: I AM VERY EXCITED ABOUT THE HUGE PROGRESS WE HAVE SEEN IN PREPERATION AND ALSO THE PARLIAMENT SUCCESS AND WORK THEY HAVE GOTTEN DONE -- OBVIOUSLY WITH THE PROTECTION OF INTERBANK MARKET IS THE MOST EXCITING DUE TO THE DEFINITION OF INTERBANK MARKET

Millionday: IT REQUIRES ------- THE INTERNATIONAL EXCHANGE RATES AND THE CALCULATED VALUE OF THE DINAR

Millionday: Mr. Adil Abd Al-Mahdi the minister of oil met in Thursday the 23th of April with the head of the Russian oil & gas producers and discussed with him about many common concern issues. Mr. Abd Al-Mahdi ensured that the ministry of oil is keen to maintain the appropriate environment for the investments to achieve the benefit for the oil sector and develop the oil industry in the country. At the same time he praised the Russian companies for their positive role in developing some of the oil fields in Iraq, and said that the ministry is doing their best to solve all the obstacles that might hinder the work of the foreign companies in Iraq within the licensing rounds. The head of the Russian oil & gas producers ensured that Russia is keen to raise the production and the investments in the oil & gas sector to achieve the benefit for the two countries.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE HCL WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DONE BEFORE THIS MEETING ACCORDING TO ANOTHER REPORT WE HAD -- IT IS IN THE BASKET ON THE TABLE NOW -- AND ALSO YESTERDAY WAS THE MAY HOLIDAY THEY WERE NOT ALLOWED OFF DURING DUE TO THE LAWS NEEDING TO BE PASSED

Millionday: Financial expert warned Mahmoud Sadeq al-Bayati, Saturday, of the consequences of the situation in Iraq on the black list of countries dealing with money laundering operations. Bayati said, "that" the work of Iraq's instructions anti-money laundering system without a formal law regulating the work would make him susceptible to put on the black list of countries experiencing laundering organization funds operations unchecked.

Millionday: NOTE -- IRAQ IS UNDER THREAT TO BE PLACED ON THE BLACK LIST OF COUNTRIES DEALING WITH MONEY LAUNDERING OPERATIONS -- VERY BAD FOR FINANCIAL CONFIDENCE AND INVESTMENT

Millionday: "He added that" the central bank works since 2004, and yet the instructions of anti-money laundering but between the period and the other says he. is organizing and paying special anti-money laundering to the House of Representatives, but that did not happen

Millionday: "said al-Bayati that" the consequences of the situation in Iraq on the black list is the inability of some companies to engage in the implementation of different investment projects because laws their countries do not allow it, as well as doubts for the international Monetary Fund and the World Bank the possibility of funding the Iraq through loans in particular and they were wary of the Iraqi government and the central bank and more than once the existence of organization and a great money-laundering operations in Iraq.

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS WOULD NOT BE GOOD FOR THEIR CREDIT RATING EITHER WE COULD ASSUME -- HOWEVER , THE INABILITY TO DO BUSINESS WITH SOME COUNTRIES THROUGH CONTRACTS WOULD BE A PROBLEM FOR IRAQ IN THE DEVELOPMENT STAGE THEY ARE IN --

Millionday: "The form of the House of Representatives about two months a tripartite committee of financial integrity and economic ago Parliament to discuss money laundering, the Tripartite Commission said it had gathered information and evidence on many money laundering and the smuggling of hard currency.

Millionday: SO THIS IS NOT GOOD NEWS AT ALL AND SHOULD ADD PRESSURE TO USE THE MORE SECURE BILLS TO STOP THE ABILITY OF COUNTERFEITING AND ALSO THE REGULATIONS TO BE PUT IN PLACE FOR THE ECONOMIC REFORMS WOULD BE HELPFUL AS WELL -- CBI MUST BE SCRAMBLING TO AVOID THIS --

mrref1216: THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR A LONG TIME..THIS IS NOTHING NEW...

Millionday: I HAVE NOT SEEN THE THREAT TO BE LISTED -- I MUST HAVE MISSED IT SORRY

Millionday: Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed, and there are sufficient funds to cover state employees and pensions during the year.
A member of the committee MP Masood Mirza, that "there are no any intention of the federal government to reduce or savings or cut the salaries of employees and retirees this year."
He added that "there's money the Iraqi treasury has enough to cover the operating budget, which includes employees and retirees salaries expenses,"

Millionday: NOTE -- THE REPORTS THAT THEY DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH FOR THE BENEFIT FUNDS ARE NOT CORRECT --

Millionday: noting that "if necessary, the state Sstltjo to external borrowing or internal to secure salaries on the grounds it touches the citizen and the impact on their standard of living."
The news indicated the existence of intent with the Ministry of Education to cut the salaries of teachers during the summer holidays due to the current financial crisis.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE SALARIES AND BENEFITS WILL NOT BE IMPACTED BY LACK OF FUNDS -- THEY WILL BORROW IF THEY HAVE TO TO ENSURE THE STANDARD OF LIVING

Millionday: The parliamentary Finance Committee announced earlier, the federal government Stltjo to apply the savings to the salaries of public employees system in the event of continued low oil prices and the worsening financial crisis.

Millionday: SO THE LACK OF PAY IS ANNOUNCED TO THE CITIZENS TO NOT BE A WORRY OF THEIRS -- NICE

Millionday: IT IS NICE TO SEE TALK ABOUT THE OPENING OF THE BUDGET AND WHAT TO EXPECT

jarhead: not the citizens the public not the government employees just like our country the small is crushed

Millionday: IT SEEMS SO -- THEY HAVE STATED THAT THE TEACHERS MAY GET CUT BUT IF YOU WORK FOR THE GOV -- YOU DON'T HAVE A WORRY IT SEEMS -- WE WILL WATCH AND SEE HOW THAT IS EXCEPTED -- SMILE GOOD POINT JAR -

Millionday: HERE IS THE LATEST NEWS ON THE CREDIT RATING THAT IRAQ NEEDS

Millionday: Strengthens the presence of the credit rating of any country in the world to get the funding they want through local or foreign markets, as well as he (credit rating) reduces the cost of borrowing when the state needed to decode the financial Achtnaqatha external debt. and demonstrated the need for Iraq to speed up winning this category of the three global agencies after Tdharrh of lower world oil prices and their impact on the general budget.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE CREDIT RATING IMPACTS THE INTEREST RATE THAT IRAQ RECEIVES WHEN GETTING LOANS WHILE DOING BUSINESS---- THEY ARE SAYING HERE THEY NEED TO HURRY UP AND GET THE CREDIT RATINGS DUE TO THE ONGOING IMPACT THE LOW PRICES OF OIL HAS ON THEIR OPERATING BUDGET -- THIS IS BECAUSE THEY MAY NEED TO HAVE MORE LOANS BECAUSE OF THE LOWER AMOUNT OF FUNDS THAT OIL WILL BRING WITH ITS LOW PRICE PER BARREL COMPARED TO WHAT WAS EXPECTED

Millionday: In this regard, Prime Minister Dr. economic adviser said. The appearance of Mohammed Saleh: that Iraq lacks the sovereign credit rating but bonds issued by to extinguish the Paris Club debt rated close to those countries that have such a rating awarded Iraq. He said in a statement the "morning" that interest rates and the discount rate on the Iraqi raised bonds earlier approaching the price of some countries that have rated sovereign, pointing out that the classification of Iraq's credit, although he did not officially yet determined,

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS WILL ALSO IMPACT WHAT THE BONDS CALCULATE AS WITH IT NOT BEING DETERMINED YET -- AND THEY ARE IN A HURRY

Millionday: Vhually probably at a temperature -B returned him well and cause an indication of optimism, saying: that this place is an official but set the intensity on buying Iraqi bonds raised by accordance with the Paris Club and sold in global markets, amounting to $ 2.7 billion annual steady at 5.8 percent interest. He stressed that the existence of a sovereign credit rating on the bonds, whatever the degree reduces the interest rate and the discount in the event was put support without credit rating will be a degree of risk high It would therefore be the discount rate the highest.

Millionday: NOTE -- WITHOUT A CREDIT RATING WHEN ITS GLOBAL CAUSES THE BONDS TO BE HIGH RISK FOR RETURN AND ALSO LOWERS THE INTEREST AMOUNT RECEIVED AS WELL -- SO NOT THE GOAL AT ALL WE CAN SAY

Millionday: The credit rating agencies of the three, the Standard & Poor's, and Moody's and Fitch, in general risks related to the issuance of debt securities, whether companies or governments to assess and prepare the source's ability to meet the payment of debt interest and premiums resulting from the most important indicator of creditworthiness built by ratings by these agencies. He predicted Saleh, said that the credit rating of the Iraq issue within four months of naming one of the agencies and ask them period officially do the job by the government.

Millionday: NOTE -- SO ACCORDING TO THIS SALEH IS EXPECTING THE CREDIT RATING TO BE ISSUED THIS MONTH

Millionday: He was Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari said that Iraq was seeking sovereign rating and communicates with rating agencies credit with the ministry is preparing to issue bonds worth five billion dollars needed to cover the budget deficit of 25 percent of the size of the 2015 budget, amounting to about $ 100 billion. According to Zebari told Reuters: "We started the process. Banks also seek to help us in this direction. "Did Zebari disclose the date on which it is expected to complete the process.

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS OBVIOUSLY A LONG TIME AGO -- SMILE

Millionday: Iraq had announced his intention to issue bonds worth five billion dollars in the first issued in the international bond market nine years ago and is in dire need of liquidity, Observers believe that the Iraq's oil reserves and huge enjoys a good reputation among countries in the payment of its debts and the implementation of financial obligations able to attract buyers for these bonds.

Millionday: According to Reuters, the Iraq issue in place of the dollar bonds maturing in 2028 and prompted a wave of selling panicked late last year with the erosion of oil prices, the yield on these bonds to rise to a record high of 10.49 percent from about 7.2 percent in September. But the yield has since tumbled to 8.04 percent.

Millionday: SO AS WE SEE THE RATES ARE VERY VULNERABLE TO CONFIDENCE IN THE MARKET AND THE ECONOMICS OF THE COUNTRY -- SO OBVIOUSLY THE CREDIT RATING IS SHOWN HERE AS VERY IMPORTANT IN A DEVELOPING ECONOMY TO SAY THE LEAST AND ALSO THE RATE IS APPLICABLE IN STATISTICS GATHERED BY INVESTORS IN FOREX AND ALL MARKETS --IT IS OBVIOUS AS TO WHY THEY WANT TO HAVE THEIR IN HAND

Bax: I dont understand where you see in the article that they are looking for the rating this month....

Millionday: IT SAID 4 MONTHS AND IT WAS THE BEGINNING SO THAT WOULD BE THIS MONTH BY WHAT IT NORMALLY TAKES

Bax: you mean this is an old article?

Millionday: THEY HAVE RECEIVED ONLY ONE IT APPEARS SO FAR

Millionday: NO THE REPORT SAYS IT NORMALLY TAKES 4 MONTHS FROM THE REQUEST AND IT WAS MADE AT THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR -- THIS IS MAY
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum