Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Central Bank has processors to maintain the exchange rate of the dollar I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Central Bank has processors to maintain the exchange rate of the dollar I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Central Bank has processors to maintain the exchange rate of the dollar I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Central Bank has processors to maintain the exchange rate of the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Central Bank has processors to maintain the exchange rate of the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Central Bank has processors to maintain the exchange rate of the dollar I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Central Bank has processors to maintain the exchange rate of the dollar I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Central Bank has processors to maintain the exchange rate of the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Central Bank has processors to maintain the exchange rate of the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Central Bank has processors to maintain the exchange rate of the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Central Bank has processors to maintain the exchange rate of the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Central Bank has processors to maintain the exchange rate of the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Central Bank has processors to maintain the exchange rate of the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Central Bank has processors to maintain the exchange rate of the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Central Bank has processors to maintain the exchange rate of the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Central Bank has processors to maintain the exchange rate of the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Central Bank has processors to maintain the exchange rate of the dollar I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Central Bank has processors to maintain the exchange rate of the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Central Bank has processors to maintain the exchange rate of the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Central Bank has processors to maintain the exchange rate of the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Central Bank has processors to maintain the exchange rate of the dollar

3 posters

Go down

Central Bank has processors to maintain the exchange rate of the dollar Empty Central Bank has processors to maintain the exchange rate of the dollar

Post by Ponee Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:06 am

Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed that the Central Bank of Iraq is the party responsible for the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar and maintain it.

Committee member Jabbar Abdul Khaliq said in an interview with "The trend Press" that the central bank put a lot of processors through the multiplicity of selling the dollar and foreign currency outlets in markets, to maintain the stability of the exchange rate, likely not to see the Iraqi market higher prices in the coming period due to the availability of reserve CBE,

He said Abdul Khaliq that determine the exchange of shares ceiling prices to rise during the past few days, indicating that the Commission its control and not draw the Bank's policy of being an independent body.

The Iraqi market rise in the dollar's exchange rate against the dinar reached in some cases to 1235 dinars to the dollar, the highest rate up to the exchange rate during the past two years.

He attributed the owners of banking companies rise and fall of the exchange rate is linked to the central bank, which determines its price rising or falling procedures.
It is expected to offset the rise in the dollar exchange rate of decline in the volume of trading in the stock market. SOURCE

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Central Bank has processors to maintain the exchange rate of the dollar Empty Re: Central Bank has processors to maintain the exchange rate of the dollar

Post by Terbo56 Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:43 pm

1235 dinars to the dollar means the price of the dinar is going down, compared to the '1166' we have all seen in the past, the lower the number, however, means the dinar is moving up in worth, like I have mentioned previously-  $.86, =1,162, so, if the dinar shows at 0.227, the dinar would then be worth $4.40 per dinar- A one to one scenario would be $1.00=1.000-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Central Bank has processors to maintain the exchange rate of the dollar Empty Re: Central Bank has processors to maintain the exchange rate of the dollar

Post by Goldiegirl Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:07 pm

Yes Terbo, it's going the wrong way for us.
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum