Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Scam Or Not!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Scam Or Not!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Scam Or Not!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Scam Or Not!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Scam Or Not!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Scam Or Not!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Scam Or Not!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Scam Or Not!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Scam Or Not!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Scam Or Not!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Scam Or Not!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Scam Or Not!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Scam Or Not!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Scam Or Not!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Scam Or Not!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Scam Or Not!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Scam Or Not!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Scam Or Not!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Scam Or Not!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Scam Or Not!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Scam Or Not!!!!

+4
chilimama
Ponee
Terbo56
Ssmith
8 posters

Go down

Scam Or Not!!!! Empty Scam Or Not!!!!

Post by Ssmith Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:35 am

This is from Garbear @ TNT.  He hasn't received any responses yet, but they will be interesting.  These poor people.... How do they function w/out a keeper?

I received this email a few minutes ago......someone please give me a feed back, (scam or not)? Thank You garbear

DESK OF MRS. KATHERINE FERREY (LEGISLATIVE AFFAIR OFFICER)
Sent By:
Sent By Mrs. Katherine Ferrey (IMF) On:Apr 04/28/15 12:21 AM
Reply to: Reply to legislativeaffairofficer@gmail.com
"Mrs. Katherine Ferr...
+ Add to Address Book

MessageINTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF)
FINANCIAL MONITORY DEPARTMENT / UNIT.
HEAD OFFICE NO: 1900 Pennsylvania Avenue Northwest,
Washington, DC 20431, United States
Phone/FAX: Tel: +19406041321

ATTENTION!

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is an organization of 188 countries, working to foster global monetary cooperation, secure financial stability, facilitate international trade, promote high employment and sustainable economic growth, and reduce poverty around the world. This Email is to enlighten you of a very important information which will be of a great help to redeem you from all the difficulties you have been experiencing in getting your long overdue payment due to excessive demand of money from you by both corrupt Bank officials and Courier Companies, Diplomatic agents and fraudulent barristers after which your fund/payment remain unpaid to you.

I am Katherine Ferrey (Mrs) a highly placed official of the International Monetary Fund (IMF). I have been assigned to take responsibility of your funds remittance to you without further delay. It may interest you to know that reports have reached our office by so many correspondences on the uneasy way which people like you are treated by Various Banks and Courier Companies across Europe to Africa and Asia and we have decided to put a stop to these nightmares, which is the reason I was appointed to handle your transaction.

You are among the list of individuals and companies whose unpaid funds have been approved for payment under the stipulated guidelines of the United Nations Economic and Social Council, International Monetary Fund (IMF) and other member countries of the United Nations, any amount of money that has been found in the international financial database waiting to be transferred without claims after the submission of every payment report shall be confiscated and forfeited to the United Nations account.

All Governmental and Non-Governmental parasites, NGOs, Finance Companies, Banks, Security Companies and Courier companies which have been in contact with you of late have been instructed to quit from your transaction and YOU have been advised NOT to respond to them anymore since the IMF is now directly in charge of your payment. You are hereby advised NOT to remit further payment to any Institutions with respect to your transaction/funds remittance as your fund will be transferred to you directly from our source. Do reconfirm the below details to enable the processing of your funds remittance.

A) Full name & Address, B) Direct Telephone number, C) Sex
D) Occupation & Age

Respond to this e-mail on ( katherine.ferrey@yandex.com) with immediate effect and we shall give you further details on how your funds will be released to you. Kindly report any suspected scam/fraud email or ongoing transaction to this office for investigation and wait for feedback. I hope this is clear. Any action contrary to this instruction is at your own risk.Thank you and God Bless.

Kind Regards,
Katherine Ferrey (Mrs)
Legislative Affair
International Monetary Fund
Head Department Washington Dc
© 2015

-----------------------------------------WARNING------------------------------------
This communication is from the International Monetary Fund, beneficiaries are advised to adhere strictly to directives. Any fund beneficiary who ignores instruction will be doing so at his/her own risk. If you find this email in your spam/bulk folder. Its due to your Internet Service Provider(ISP). Please bear with us.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Scam Or Not!!!! Empty Re: Scam Or Not!!!!

Post by Terbo56 Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:39 am

Three white horses fell in the mud, too- That''s like trying to wish warts up a white horse's ass-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:34 am

All they have to do is type the name into google with the word SCAM and it comes up as a SCAM  --- geeze people, do your own research.  If you can log into your computer and talk on a forum, you can type into GOOGLE ! I just did it and got several pages of SCAM ALERT ON THIS !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:39 am

THIS ALREADY WENT AROUND THE TNT SITE IN THE PAST. I KNOW THEY SAY THAT THE SITE IS CLOSED BUT THERE SURE ARE ALOT OF NEWBIE TYPE PEOPLE COMING OUT OF THE WOODWORKS OVER THERE. ANY TYPE OF EMAIL LIKE THAT IS A SCAM. DOESN'T MATTER WHO IT SAYS IT IS FROM. ANYONE ASKING FOR PERSONAL INFO, PERIOD. THIS IS HOW TONY KNOW HOW GULLIBLE HIS SHEEPLE ARE, THINGS LIKE THIS STUPIDTY.

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:58 am

I just don't get why they can't do ANYTHING for THEMSELVES???  Are they really that inept and incompetent?  Do they really need to be led around by their noses and spoon fed like babies?

WHY? WHY? WHY?  I am embarrassed for them.   shame getout NO why?  

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:05 am

Ponee, you shouldn't be embarrassed by them, you should feel and be happy that we are not any of them, or, in their shoes- We are better people than they are, and always will be- Let 'em ramble- They are nothing but shills being paid on a ''paid to lie and cheat' basis- Most here have morals, and the ones that don't will serve their purpose later on down the road- They WILL roast, as they slide down the brick hearth to hell- hemademe Twisted Evil affraid shame
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:30 am

Garbear is pretty sharp.   LOL.  After several people telling him it's a scam, here's his reply:

Thanks that is what I thought......also I wanted to let people know to watch out for it......I know for sure some people would fit it in with the RV. Thanks Again garbear

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:37 pm

There is never going to be an RV, or anything remotely like it- It's over- Forget about it, and move on-The so called gurus are all idiots and shills-Maybe we should get our money back from them, and call that an RI, a realization investment, how does that sound?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:53 pm

This clown definitely fits into a special kind of stupid category.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Scam Or Not!!!! 2805820865  Scam Or Not!!!! 2805820865  Scam Or Not!!!! 2805820865  Scam Or Not!!!! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:02 pm

I'm afraid this has gone 'way beyond' stupid-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:41 pm

This is similar to the emails I was sent by my long lost relatives in Africa that wanted me to hold on to their millions of dollars!!

I'm pretty sure that a "highly placed official" wont be doing business via a gmail account. Also she gives 1 email address at the top and another one at the bottom. Also, I may be wrong, but I don't think that the IMF does business with individuals. The fact that these F Tards need to ask the other sheeple for help is hilarious. Idiots like this deserve to get ripped off...I'm sorry but anyone who falls for scams like this is a moron.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:03 pm

I remember, as I got a few of those in the late 2012's- Shams, as always, and like you say, if they get involved, that's their problem- It's getting so these idiots are everywhere on these sites-And the IMF does not do business with single individuals, like us or any crying baby from other countries that needs attention monetary wise-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:43 pm

HERE IS ONE I GOT TODAY LMAO:

Federal Bureau of Investigation
Counter-terrorism Division and Cyber Crime Division
J. Edgar. Hoover Building Washington DC
JAMES B. COMEY

Attention Beneficiary,

Records show that you are among one of the individuals and organizations who are yet to receive their overdue payment from overseas which includes those of Lottery/Gambling,Contract and Inheritance. Through our Fraud Monitory Unit we have noticed that you have been transacting with some impostors and fraudsters who have been impersonating the likes of Prof. Soludo/Mr.Lamido Sanusi of the Central Bank Of Nigeria, Mr. Patrick Aziza, Bode Williams, Frank, Anderson, none officials of Oceanic Bank, Zenith Banks, Kelvin Young of HSBC, Ben of FedEx, Ibrahim Sule, Dr. Usman Shamsuddeen and some impostors claiming to be The Federal Bureau of Investigation.

The Cyber Crime Division of the FBI gathered information from the Internet Fraud Complaint Center (IFCC) on how some people have lost outrageous sums of money to these impostors. As a result of this, we hereby advise you to stop communication with any one not referred to you by us. We have negotiated with the Federal Ministry of Finance that your payment totaling $5,900,000.00(Five Million Nine Hundred Thousand Dollars). will be released to you via a custom pin based ATM card with a maximum withdrawal limit of $15,000 a day which is powered by Visa Card and can be used anywhere in the world where you see a Visa Card Logo on the Automatic Teller Machine (ATM).

We guarantee receipt of your payment. This is as a result of the mandate from USA Government to make sure all debts owed to citizens of American and also Asia and Europe which includes Inheritance, Contract, Gambling/Lottery etc are been cleared.

To redeem your funds, you are hereby advised to contact the ATM Card Center via email for their requirement to proceed and procure your Approval of Payment Warrant and Endorsement of your ATM Release Order on your behalf which will cost you $350 Usd only and nothing more as everything else has been taken care of by the Federal Government including taxes, custom paper and clearance duty so all you will ever need to pay is $350.00 only.

Note this that you are the person who will pay the $250 before your ATM Card can be delivered to you so if you know that you will not pay for the delivery of your ATM Card do not reply back

Mr.Wayne Collins (ATM Card Center Director)
ATM locations at 600 Commerce St Dallas,
TX 75202 from Bank of America.

ATM Card Center Director Mr.Wayne Collins
Email: ( mrwayne.collins@qq.com )
Phone : (410) 775-5368

Do contact Mr.Wayne Collins of the ATM Card Center via his contact detail above and furnish him with your details as listed below and also ask him for the payment information you need to send the $350 Payment Warrant and Endorsement fee :

FULL NAMES: __________________________________
DELIVERY ADDRESS FOR ATM CARD: __________________
SEX: _______________
DATE OF BIRTH: __________________
TELEPHONE NUMBER: _____________________
EMAIL ADDRESS: _____________________

On contacting him with your details your file would be updated and he will be sending you the payment information in which you will use in making payment of $350.00 via MoneyGram or Western Union Money Transfer for the procurement of your Approval of Payment Warrant and Endorsement of your ATM Release Order, after which the delivery of your ATM card will be effected to your designated home address without any further delay, extra fee.

JAMES B. COMEY
DIRECTOR
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535

Note: Disregard any email you get from any impostors or offices claiming to be in possession of your ATM card, you are hereby advice only to be in contact with Mr.Wayne Collins of the ATM card center who is the rightful person to deal with in regards to your payment and forward any emails you get from impostors to this office so we could act upon it immediately. Help stop cyber crime

WEEEEEE  cashingIn cashingIn cashingIn

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:37 pm

I got this exact letter maybe a month ago and I get these scams all the time I reply back having fun with them I pretend like I'm interested and after I went back and forth 2-3 times because I haven't given them what they want I turn around tell them to donate my proceeds to those little black kids in Africa with the ponow the women scammers I have a whole different approach to themve any problems with them after that. now the women scammers I have a whole different approach to
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:38 pm

I got this exact letter maybe a month ago and I get these scams all the time I reply back having fun with them I pretend like I'm interested and after I went back and forth 2-3 times because I haven't given them what they want I turn around tell them to donate my proceeds to those little black kids in Africa with the pot bellys running around starving. Now the women scammers I have a whole different approach to and really have fun with them lol.

Last edited by royboy on Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:41 pm

royboy wrote:I got this exact letter maybe a month ago and I get these scams all the time I reply back having fun with them I pretend like I'm interested and after I went back and forth 2-3 times because I haven't given them what they want I turn around tell them to donate my proceeds to those little black kids in Africa with the ponow the women scammers I have a whole different approach to themve any problems with them after that. now the women scammers I have a whole different approach to lol

GREAT IDEA LOL
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:54 pm

Sorry Chill , I had to re-write my post , was trying to respond off the smart ph. Yes , it is way smarter than me lol
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:14 pm

I get those scam emails all the time. Most end up in the spam file and I just delete them. I don't even click on them.  I do not reply.  I don't want them capturing any more information from me than what they have.  It cuts down on the spam.
Why would anyone reply to these?
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:37 pm

GG; I love messing with these low life's, I give them hope they might have a sucker then turn the tables on them, ask Mona what I have done. Some of these idiots actually gets so pissed at me for reversing their BS on them you should see the responses I get back.
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:51 pm

Royboy, I saw the FBI spam email a couple of weeks ago. I don't really pay any attention to it. They can get too much about me off my response email. 

Besides, I am with XP (soon to get a new one upgraded to windows 7) and I'm on high alert for virus crap out there.

eys
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:53 pm

Ponee wrote:I just don't get why they can't do ANYTHING for THEMSELVES???  Are they really that inept and incompetent?  Do they really need to be led around by their noses and spoon fed like babies?

WHY? WHY? WHY?  I am embarrassed for them.   shame getout NO why?  
Some are followers, some are leaders and some...well some of us just plain create the destiny.

:juggle:
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:18 am

Not to mention the major grammatical and spelling errors....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Scam Or Not!!!! 2805820865  Scam Or Not!!!! 2805820865  Scam Or Not!!!! 2805820865  Scam Or Not!!!! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:55 am

Royboy, Good!! Maybe they'll get the hint and STFU!!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum