Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Abadi will attend the parliament session Tuesday and Daini return to Iraq in disguise I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abadi will attend the parliament session Tuesday and Daini return to Iraq in disguise I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Abadi will attend the parliament session Tuesday and Daini return to Iraq in disguise I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Abadi will attend the parliament session Tuesday and Daini return to Iraq in disguise I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Abadi will attend the parliament session Tuesday and Daini return to Iraq in disguise I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abadi will attend the parliament session Tuesday and Daini return to Iraq in disguise I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abadi will attend the parliament session Tuesday and Daini return to Iraq in disguise I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abadi will attend the parliament session Tuesday and Daini return to Iraq in disguise I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abadi will attend the parliament session Tuesday and Daini return to Iraq in disguise I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abadi will attend the parliament session Tuesday and Daini return to Iraq in disguise I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abadi will attend the parliament session Tuesday and Daini return to Iraq in disguise I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abadi will attend the parliament session Tuesday and Daini return to Iraq in disguise I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abadi will attend the parliament session Tuesday and Daini return to Iraq in disguise I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abadi will attend the parliament session Tuesday and Daini return to Iraq in disguise I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abadi will attend the parliament session Tuesday and Daini return to Iraq in disguise I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abadi will attend the parliament session Tuesday and Daini return to Iraq in disguise I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Abadi will attend the parliament session Tuesday and Daini return to Iraq in disguise I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Abadi will attend the parliament session Tuesday and Daini return to Iraq in disguise I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Abadi will attend the parliament session Tuesday and Daini return to Iraq in disguise I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Abadi will attend the parliament session Tuesday and Daini return to Iraq in disguise I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Abadi will attend the parliament session Tuesday and Daini return to Iraq in disguise

Go down

Abadi will attend the parliament session Tuesday and Daini return to Iraq in disguise Empty Abadi will attend the parliament session Tuesday and Daini return to Iraq in disguise

Post by Ponee Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:39 pm

Abadi will attend the parliament session Tuesday and Daini return to Iraq in disguise 1955

The Chairman of the Commission on Security and Defence parliamentary of quitting, on Monday, that the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi attend to the House of Representatives hearing tomorrow to explain the security situation in the country, and pointed to the host defense minister Khaled al-Obeidi hearing was postponed at the request of the Prime Minister, and in the detection of the arrival of " Fugitive "Mohammed al-Daini to Baghdad" in disguise ", with the help of a former House of Representatives.

He Zamili during a press conference held at the parliament building and attended (range Press), "The host defense minister Khaled al-Obeidi, a session that was scheduled to be held tomorrow in the security and defense committee to find out what happened in the Nazim blather was postponed at the request of the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi ".

Zamili added that "al-Abadi will attend the Council meeting tomorrow to explain the security file in the country."

In another context Zamili revealed "the arrival of the fugitive Mohammed Daini to Baghdad on a private jet with the help of a well-known whereby repeated for criminals and murderers of former House of Representatives," noting that "Daini was transferred to the Criminal Karkh district court and then to the time the court hoping to be file settlement crimes for a price. "

Zamili "Chief Justice Medhat al-Mahmoud called to supervise directly on Daini crimes file does not give a chance to delay the case."

The Anbar management, announced Saturday (the 25th of this April 2015), killed the commander of the first band, the commander of a brigade in the army and a number of officers in an attack by (Daash) on a military headquarters, north of Ramadi (110 km west of Baghdad), While security source confirmed in the province, that the organization was executed commander of the First Division and 21 officers and soldiers, shot in.

As reported by a source in Anbar Operations Command, said in an interview to the (long-Presse), Saturday (April 25, 2015) also, that (Daash) stormed into the second regiment's headquarters in rhyming blather, (70 km north of gray), after being besieged since the night of the first Friday (24 April) the current, indicating that the elements of the organization executed 22 officers and soldiers, including the first division commander, Brigadier General Hassan Abbas, and the four senior officers, a lieutenant and a pilot, was shot dead.

But a source familiar with, it was revealed on Sunday (April 26, 2015), for the (Daash) broadcast allegations of mass executions of Iraqi soldiers, in rhyming division area, northwest of Fallujah, (62 km) west of Baghdad, in the framework of psychological warfare practiced by the organization to raise " confusion and obstruction of storming the vine spend, "While some of the accused," trumpets "seeking to destabilize the security situation, as happened in Ramadi, denied exposure Nazim blather of any attack.

It is noteworthy that the organization Daash controls large areas of Anbar, based in the city of Ramadi (110 km west of Baghdad), over a year ago, and that the security and tribal forces are trying to address it.

http://goo.gl/VRt5cv

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum