Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
ISAOD - We have provided more than 18,000 jobs in Iraq and there are those who do not want the jobs I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
ISAOD - We have provided more than 18,000 jobs in Iraq and there are those who do not want the jobs I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
ISAOD - We have provided more than 18,000 jobs in Iraq and there are those who do not want the jobs I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
ISAOD - We have provided more than 18,000 jobs in Iraq and there are those who do not want the jobs I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
ISAOD - We have provided more than 18,000 jobs in Iraq and there are those who do not want the jobs I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
ISAOD - We have provided more than 18,000 jobs in Iraq and there are those who do not want the jobs I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
ISAOD - We have provided more than 18,000 jobs in Iraq and there are those who do not want the jobs I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
ISAOD - We have provided more than 18,000 jobs in Iraq and there are those who do not want the jobs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
ISAOD - We have provided more than 18,000 jobs in Iraq and there are those who do not want the jobs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
ISAOD - We have provided more than 18,000 jobs in Iraq and there are those who do not want the jobs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
ISAOD - We have provided more than 18,000 jobs in Iraq and there are those who do not want the jobs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
ISAOD - We have provided more than 18,000 jobs in Iraq and there are those who do not want the jobs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
ISAOD - We have provided more than 18,000 jobs in Iraq and there are those who do not want the jobs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
ISAOD - We have provided more than 18,000 jobs in Iraq and there are those who do not want the jobs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
ISAOD - We have provided more than 18,000 jobs in Iraq and there are those who do not want the jobs I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
ISAOD - We have provided more than 18,000 jobs in Iraq and there are those who do not want the jobs I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
ISAOD - We have provided more than 18,000 jobs in Iraq and there are those who do not want the jobs I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
ISAOD - We have provided more than 18,000 jobs in Iraq and there are those who do not want the jobs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
ISAOD - We have provided more than 18,000 jobs in Iraq and there are those who do not want the jobs I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
ISAOD - We have provided more than 18,000 jobs in Iraq and there are those who do not want the jobs I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

ISAOD - We have provided more than 18,000 jobs in Iraq and there are those who do not want the jobs

Go down

ISAOD - We have provided more than 18,000 jobs in Iraq and there are those who do not want the jobs Empty ISAOD - We have provided more than 18,000 jobs in Iraq and there are those who do not want the jobs

Post by Ponee Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:57 am

ISAOD - We have provided more than 18,000 jobs in Iraq and there are those who do not want the jobs 681796453

Confirmed the US Agency for International Development opportunities Project Management (USAID), said on Sunday that the project provided 18 thousand and 500 jobs for Iraqis in various provinces, and as pointed out that some people do not want the job, confirmed that it has created jobs for international companies in Iraq as a base.

Said Acting Deputy US Agency for International Development Director (USAID) Kaya Adams said in an interview to the (long-Presse), that "the chances of high-profile programs at the US Agency for International Development project, a specialized program to address unemployment," indicating that "This program has achieved successes in Iraq and make it take a large area of ​​the programs of up to 20% of the total work in other countries. "

Adams added that "the unemployment problem faced by many countries, especially the Middle East countries, therefore, the existence of this program in Iraq in particular is of great importance," pointing out that "the chances of a program that has employment gate within the work gate, whether in public or private, where staff are working project with private and public companies and shop owners to monitor, diagnose and register vacancies they have and put it on the web page of the program. "

Adams added that "employment project not only job search for those interested and registered with, there are other activities, including the creation of the job seeker to work through courses organized by project staff with government agencies and private aims to teach them, whether they are male or female how to apply for a job and the use of computer and management business, technical and industrial different. "

Adams confirmed that "the project focuses on the younger classes and ladies, as well as focus on displaced women category, according to our experience with the project and our work in Iraq show us, that most of the people from the men and women prefer a government job where the state owns today 40% of the total jobs in Iraq, and there is a problem real face is that after finding job applicants are accepted Ntfaji he Aivhb her, after accepting her and go to join them and do not continue to go to tea at cafes and return them. "

Adams noted that "the chances of working closely with the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and with the Iraqi universities and also with the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs Management Project," asserting that "the project has succeeded to provide 18 thousand and 500 jobs for Iraqis, where the project has a 2800 point registered looking for workers to have them 1500 hand looking for workers is real at the moment. "

She said Adams, that "there are 20 thousand jobs on employment portal which arrived Zaúrōha They continuously to 600 000 people," pointing out that "the cost of the project amounted to $ 37 million that went to the creation of employment gate various branches as well as working with professional centers trained wishing to employment. "

Adams attributed the causes of unemployment in Iraq to "ill-employment in the administration of Iraq and the lack of knowledge of the young or young at how to get the job as well as the country's lack of investment projects are large and spacious."

She stressed Adams, "We realize that Iraq in the passage of time will be a point-and-center attractive for foreign investment and not only oil, but in different Kaltjaria, industrial and tourism and other areas, and for that I worked for project management partnerships with mobile phone companies operating in Iraq, local commercial companies as well as international companies To prepare the employment base will help these companies to meet the needs of workers especially international companies that want to work in Iraq, the issue of finding a job working for them and we have provided an orderly and smooth. "

Adams pointed out that "This project was supposed to end in February," afterthought said, "but in the current situation in Iraq and after the construction of such a large base of the project we are looking for partners to complete and continue it in time there will be a project to end it."

Since 2003, The US Agency for International Development, Chief Representative of the Government of the United States in the reconstruction efforts in Iraq, in collaboration with other US government agencies.

The US Agency for International Development and focused on the restoration of basic services such as health, education, water and electricity, and improve economic opportunities and build the foundations of democracy and governance, and conflict management. SOURCE

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum