Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Alusi demanding the government approached Britain locus of Iraqi funds in banks I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Alusi demanding the government approached Britain locus of Iraqi funds in banks I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Alusi demanding the government approached Britain locus of Iraqi funds in banks I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Alusi demanding the government approached Britain locus of Iraqi funds in banks I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Alusi demanding the government approached Britain locus of Iraqi funds in banks I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Alusi demanding the government approached Britain locus of Iraqi funds in banks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Alusi demanding the government approached Britain locus of Iraqi funds in banks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Alusi demanding the government approached Britain locus of Iraqi funds in banks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Alusi demanding the government approached Britain locus of Iraqi funds in banks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Alusi demanding the government approached Britain locus of Iraqi funds in banks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Alusi demanding the government approached Britain locus of Iraqi funds in banks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Alusi demanding the government approached Britain locus of Iraqi funds in banks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Alusi demanding the government approached Britain locus of Iraqi funds in banks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Alusi demanding the government approached Britain locus of Iraqi funds in banks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Alusi demanding the government approached Britain locus of Iraqi funds in banks I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Alusi demanding the government approached Britain locus of Iraqi funds in banks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Alusi demanding the government approached Britain locus of Iraqi funds in banks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Alusi demanding the government approached Britain locus of Iraqi funds in banks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Alusi demanding the government approached Britain locus of Iraqi funds in banks I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Alusi demanding the government approached Britain locus of Iraqi funds in banks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Alusi demanding the government approached Britain locus of Iraqi funds in banks

Go down

Alusi demanding the government approached Britain locus of Iraqi funds in banks Empty Re: Alusi demanding the government approached Britain locus of Iraqi funds in banks

Post by Ponee Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:11 pm

Alusi demanding the government approached Britain locus of Iraqi funds in banks 1191756_orig

Student member of the Foreign Relations Committee, Mithal al-Alusi, Sunday, the Iraqi government to open the Iraqi budget funds smuggled into British banks file, indicating that the importance of visiting British Foreign Minister lies in the topics to be discussed in Baghdad.

Alusi said in an interview with Agence / Source News /, "Britain plays a central and pivotal in European politics and the international coalition role," noting that "Iraq has a different relationship with Britain."

He added that "the importance of visiting British Foreign Minister to Baghdad, lies in the themes that will discuss it," asking, "Do you look at this visit, the subject of the Iraqi army support, armed and endowment against Daash terrorist, or the constitutional democratic process support, this visit is welcome and helpful to Iraq."

The student member of the Foreign Relations Committee, "the prime minister Haidaralebadi and Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari that claim British Foreign Minister Ban British banks replete with the money they steal from the Iraqi budget," pointing out that "the parking London with Baghdad is through the return of Iraqi funds in British banks, and the second, with the thinking of the importance of open universities in front of Iraqi students. " Finished / i SOURCE

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum