Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Why scientists are worried about the GMO Apple and Potato -- Interesting Video I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Why scientists are worried about the GMO Apple and Potato -- Interesting Video I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Why scientists are worried about the GMO Apple and Potato -- Interesting Video I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Why scientists are worried about the GMO Apple and Potato -- Interesting Video I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Why scientists are worried about the GMO Apple and Potato -- Interesting Video I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Why scientists are worried about the GMO Apple and Potato -- Interesting Video I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Why scientists are worried about the GMO Apple and Potato -- Interesting Video I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Why scientists are worried about the GMO Apple and Potato -- Interesting Video I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Why scientists are worried about the GMO Apple and Potato -- Interesting Video I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Why scientists are worried about the GMO Apple and Potato -- Interesting Video I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Why scientists are worried about the GMO Apple and Potato -- Interesting Video I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Why scientists are worried about the GMO Apple and Potato -- Interesting Video I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Why scientists are worried about the GMO Apple and Potato -- Interesting Video I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Why scientists are worried about the GMO Apple and Potato -- Interesting Video I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Why scientists are worried about the GMO Apple and Potato -- Interesting Video I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Why scientists are worried about the GMO Apple and Potato -- Interesting Video I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Why scientists are worried about the GMO Apple and Potato -- Interesting Video I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Why scientists are worried about the GMO Apple and Potato -- Interesting Video I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Why scientists are worried about the GMO Apple and Potato -- Interesting Video I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Why scientists are worried about the GMO Apple and Potato -- Interesting Video I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Why scientists are worried about the GMO Apple and Potato -- Interesting Video

3 posters

Go down

Why scientists are worried about the GMO Apple and Potato -- Interesting Video Empty Why scientists are worried about the GMO Apple and Potato -- Interesting Video

Post by Ponee Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:41 pm

Last edited by Ponee on Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Why scientists are worried about the GMO Apple and Potato -- Interesting Video Empty Re: Why scientists are worried about the GMO Apple and Potato -- Interesting Video

Post by Goldiegirl Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:25 pm

I can't even read or watch this stuff anymore. I have no idea what crap I am eating whether it's GMO, Organic or just from some freakin country I don't want to eat from.

Garlic and ginger in my store is from China. WTF.  I never see apples from Canada and we have the largest apple growing provinces in NA.  The rest comes from South America and some from Mexico.

GMO and Monstano has been a long standing conversation around here because being in the "alternative health" field I've heard and read all the stories.

That's why I refuse to give anything to cancer research. WE will never stop it.  Want to research cancer on the rise do they?  Stop feeding us this crap from other countries, GMO and Monstano created foods...OK off my soap box now.

BTW..when they say leave a good life to stay healthy...BS....drink if you want, eat what you want within reason of course and do move around a bit. You can do all the right things and still end up with cancer. I have a pretty good doctor and he says everyone will pretty much die of cancer in one form or another. I think he says that because we can 't fight the crap in the food.
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Why scientists are worried about the GMO Apple and Potato -- Interesting Video Empty Re: Why scientists are worried about the GMO Apple and Potato -- Interesting Video

Post by Terbo56 Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:42 am

Yes, you can have great food- Just buy Heirloom seeds and grow your own GMO and Monsanto 'FREE' food- :winky winky:  These seeds are natural and come from Norway, or Iceland- Look up www.heirloomseeds.com
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:28 am

Thanks for the INFO Terbo !  I am going to pass it along ....

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:39 am

You are very welcome!!! I have Heirloom seeds here that I grow for tomatoes, cucumbers, potatoes, radishes, etc-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:25 am

*BUMP*-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum