Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
S Ambassador: Alliance increased raids in Iraq and F16 planes up in the next summer  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
S Ambassador: Alliance increased raids in Iraq and F16 planes up in the next summer  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
S Ambassador: Alliance increased raids in Iraq and F16 planes up in the next summer  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
S Ambassador: Alliance increased raids in Iraq and F16 planes up in the next summer  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
S Ambassador: Alliance increased raids in Iraq and F16 planes up in the next summer  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
S Ambassador: Alliance increased raids in Iraq and F16 planes up in the next summer  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
S Ambassador: Alliance increased raids in Iraq and F16 planes up in the next summer  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
S Ambassador: Alliance increased raids in Iraq and F16 planes up in the next summer  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
S Ambassador: Alliance increased raids in Iraq and F16 planes up in the next summer  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
S Ambassador: Alliance increased raids in Iraq and F16 planes up in the next summer  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
S Ambassador: Alliance increased raids in Iraq and F16 planes up in the next summer  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
S Ambassador: Alliance increased raids in Iraq and F16 planes up in the next summer  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
S Ambassador: Alliance increased raids in Iraq and F16 planes up in the next summer  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
S Ambassador: Alliance increased raids in Iraq and F16 planes up in the next summer  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
S Ambassador: Alliance increased raids in Iraq and F16 planes up in the next summer  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
S Ambassador: Alliance increased raids in Iraq and F16 planes up in the next summer  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
S Ambassador: Alliance increased raids in Iraq and F16 planes up in the next summer  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
S Ambassador: Alliance increased raids in Iraq and F16 planes up in the next summer  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
S Ambassador: Alliance increased raids in Iraq and F16 planes up in the next summer  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
S Ambassador: Alliance increased raids in Iraq and F16 planes up in the next summer  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

S Ambassador: Alliance increased raids in Iraq and F16 planes up in the next summer

Go down

S Ambassador: Alliance increased raids in Iraq and F16 planes up in the next summer  Empty S Ambassador: Alliance increased raids in Iraq and F16 planes up in the next summer

Post by Ponee Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:17 pm

US ambassador to Baghdad, said Stuart Jones said the international coalition led by the United States increased from raids on al Daash sites in Iraq, "adding that" the fighter planes of the F16 model will arrive in Iraq next summer, "Under the deal signed between the two countries.

The commander of the Air Force pilot Lt. Gen. Anwar Hamad Amin, revealed yesterday that the F-16 is scheduled to arrive in Iraq in 12 months from next July.

He said Jones in a panel discussion with a number of media was held today at the headquarters of the US embassy in Baghdad, attended by all of Iraq [where] that "the Iraqi forces are capable of defeating terrorism, both in gray Oubisza we are able to carry out raids in the two regions at the same time," adding that "countries Alliance has increased since yesterday on air strikes in Iraq. "

"The US Congress approved the allocation of $ 1.6 billion as part of the financing of the process of training and equipping of nine Iraqi combat brigades," pointing out that "these programs will begin next summer to coincide with the arrival of F16 aircraft in the same period, and all this is in coordination with the Iraqi government."

He stressed that "the armament deals with Iraq are subject to developments on the ground in addition to the review and improvement" denying "the existence of any consultation with Iranian advisers in Iraq and US trainers."

The US ambassador said that "the international coalition led by the United States half of the organization Daash leaders killed in Iraq," adding that "the position of the so-called Buale Mosul in the organization is the most dangerous for the elements Daash themselves where they are killed who will take the job just days after the receipt of the Manmamh by Coalition aircraft and in coordination with the Iraqi side. "

Jones pointed out that his country was "popular crowd participation in military operations did not oppose, adding that" participation must be under the control of the Iraqi leadership to avoid the mistakes of friendly fire. "
He explained that the "popular crowd is part of the security in Iraq as the prime minister said he became affiliated to the Office of President of the Iraqi government and what concerns us that combat troops on the ground, body, whatever their titles must be under Iraqi control."

He denied the US ambassador, "there is no disagreement between Baghdad and Washington in the liberation of Tikrit process and emphasize that when the Iraqi government asks from coalition countries to contribute to the war they meet the demand."

Jones also denied "US support for Daash and offers of violation of this report is a serious and fake aimed to weaken the partnership between Iraq and the United States," criticizing "accusations about the lack of seriousness and Washington beat Daash because we killed hundreds of terrorists and destroyed the nests and the headquarters of them."

He added that "the organization Daash lose in Iraq and this has already been achieved in Salahuddin and regulation defeated," noting, "The expulsion Daash of Iraq speed is something determined by the Iraqi government and how to achieve it, and certainly if the requested support, the coalition forces will their obligations towards Iraq in its war on terror." .

And the possibility of setting up the presence of a date or a time to liberate the city of Mosul roof stronghold Daash US Ambassador Stuart Jonesan said, "The decision, however, and when the Iraqis have taken this decision, they would receive full support to them also includes logistical support and information in order to process the mission success."

And Washington's support for the Kurdistan region between Jones "The Iraqi prime minister estimated the huge contribution made by the Peshmerga and confirm that US troops continuing support of Kurdish forces basket aid, training and equipment air strikes," revealing the delivery of the United States, "Peshmerga weeks portable devices on the back dealing with car bombs before ".

He stressed that "everything that provide its territory of equipment is through Baghdad and consent that we support the sovereignty and unity of Iraq," pointing out that "the Iraqis are the only ones own decision in choosing to have their own country and one state or turn into the provinces."

He described the US ambassador to the recent visit of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to Washington as "successful and fruitful".

He said al-Abadi "able to communicate between the Congress and met with leadership which, as well as in the Senate, and when I met them after this visit was their reaction is very positive as the Prime Minister met with businessmen and senior representatives and heads of companies in the United States and the meeting was very interesting and heard them the desire to invest in Iraq." noting that "the obstacles to trade and investment in Iraq need to communicate and the efforts they will provide jobs and provide modern technology and improve the lives of civilians,"

SOURCE

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum