Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqi Dinar Lures Hopeful Investors I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqi Dinar Lures Hopeful Investors I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqi Dinar Lures Hopeful Investors I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqi Dinar Lures Hopeful Investors I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqi Dinar Lures Hopeful Investors I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqi Dinar Lures Hopeful Investors I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqi Dinar Lures Hopeful Investors I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqi Dinar Lures Hopeful Investors I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqi Dinar Lures Hopeful Investors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqi Dinar Lures Hopeful Investors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqi Dinar Lures Hopeful Investors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqi Dinar Lures Hopeful Investors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqi Dinar Lures Hopeful Investors I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraqi Dinar Lures Hopeful Investors I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraqi Dinar Lures Hopeful Investors I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraqi Dinar Lures Hopeful Investors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraqi Dinar Lures Hopeful Investors I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraqi Dinar Lures Hopeful Investors I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraqi Dinar Lures Hopeful Investors I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraqi Dinar Lures Hopeful Investors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraqi Dinar Lures Hopeful Investors

4 posters

Go down

Iraqi Dinar Lures Hopeful Investors Empty Iraqi Dinar Lures Hopeful Investors

Post by Ssmith Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:24 pm

Iraqi Dinar Lures Hopeful Investors

By Timothy Wahl | April 22, 2015

Age-old wisdom says that if something sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Hoax or something that could really happen, untold numbers of people in the United States have scooped up the Iraqi dinar in the hopes that the currency, presently valued at a fraction of a penny to the dollar, will reset to its former glory. Yet financial experts warn that all these millionaires-in-waiting are in for a major disappointment, expecting payouts that will never arrive.

Since the new Iraqi dinar was issued—minus Saddam Hussein’s picture—rumors have persisted about currency revaluation. “Iraqi dinars have been sold to ‘investors’ hoping to make a windfall when and if the currency is revalued in their favor,” states John Wasik, a contributor to Forbes magazine. Like many in global finance, he sees dinar buyers as victims who have stashed away Iraqi dinar with a steadfast belief that this investment will pay off in a big way.

The theory is that the Iraqi dinar is set to revalue to its level prior to the Gulf War in the 1990s when one dinar equaled US$3.50. If that scenario came to pass, an investment of, say, $1,000 in the Iraqi dinar at today’s exchange rate would bring in about $3.5 million upon revaluation. Such a scheme is fueled by the legend of the Kuwaiti dinar, which had traded at US$3.50 to the dinar before the Iraqi invasion. After the war, the Kuwaiti dinar, trading at 5 cents to the dollar, is said to have revalued to its former level, meaning those who caught the dinar at ebb tide raked in a lucrative return.

“That never happened,” asserts currency expert John Jagerson of LearningMarket.com. What happened instead, he claims, is a redenomination of the currency in which a nation elects to remove the last three digits of its currency to avoid hyperinflation. A banknote of 25,000 dinar thus became 25 dinar with no change in value. This he says is the likely path of the Iraqi dinar.
Jagerson also wrote a book called “The Iraqi Dinar Scam: Why Buying the Dinar is for Dummies.” He contends that dinar buyers appear to be lay investors with no real sense of how the financial sector works. “The scam sounds legitimate, but it preys on the victims’ lack of experience in the complicated world of currencies,” he says.

Yet buyers of Iraqi dinar commonly balk at any suggestion that their investments will not ever bear fruit. A survey conducted by “Iraq Business News” found that 65 percent of respondents believed that the dinar will revalue.

One investor in Azusa, Calif., who asked not to be identified for fear that her dinar holdings in her multi-household residence would become vulnerable to theft, dreams of the day of “having enough to pay off the bills and then some.” Noting financial strains from divorce and bouts of homelessness, she hangs on to the call that revaluation is “around the corner.” Since her initial dinar purchase seven years ago, she tunes into websites, notably DinarGuru.com, which pulsates with optimism of imminent dinar revaluation.

One of scores of other websites, TheIraqidinar.com publishes revaluation rumor updates and has a chat board, and ostensibly attempts to educate neophyte currency traders such as on how currency works. Curiously, a site dedicated to learning English as a second language—easyenglish4u.com—embeds material on the Iraqi dinar.

Abundant opportunities to purchase dinar have prompted state and consumer watchdog agencies to issue caveats. Warns the State of Washington Department of Financial Institutions: “Several websites [advertise] investment opportunities in Iraqi dinars [and] are asking the consumers to send a check, wire money, or pay cash upon delivery of the dinars.” Dinar currency schemes are on the state of Utah’s top-10 list of investment scams.

The Iraqi dinar cannot be procured from most banks in the United States. The only known licensed trader of Iraqi dinar is Currency Exchange International (CXI), a Florida-headquartered company with an upstanding reputation. A spokesman for CXI’s San Francisco branch, who would only give his name as Ashok, explained that the reason CXI sells the dinar has to do with taking risks. “We are willing to take the risk in selling in an unstable market,” he said. CXI will not impart investment advice as mandated under law.

Author Jagerson’s gripe is not with lawful traders like CXI but with all the sources that induce individuals to make unwise choices for their money. “It is legal to exchange currencies with a service bureau or a bank,” he says. “However, that is not the same as advising that this is a ‘good investment opportunity.'”

Therein is the rub: Scam or investment opportunity? A platitude like “look before you leap” could be apt. So might “Ignorance is no excuse.” Or as a teacher would say, “Do your homework.”
Timothy Wahl’s experience in business, education, the sciences, and the arts gives him a unique platform on a spectrum of subjects.

Tags: dinar
Category: Business US Investment US News

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/1330515-iraqi-dinar-lures-hopeful-investors/
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Iraqi Dinar Lures Hopeful Investors Empty Re: Iraqi Dinar Lures Hopeful Investors

Post by Ssmith Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:44 pm

Somehow this article was posted at TNT.  But probably not for long!

Google alert today. Talk about bursting your bubble!
NEEDLESS TO SAY THIS WAS PROBABLY THE MOST DEPRESSING ALERT I HAVE EVER RECEIVED
I got the same alert. I'm not feeling warm and fuzzy either.
Why is this posted as it does nothing to help or serve the members. Tony says he pays for this site so that we can encourage and uplift each other - this post defeats that.

And its contrary to everything Tony/DC say ... with all their hard work and the tireless service of their many contacts and sources it appears this writer is ill-informed.

My suggestion would be to remove it immediately before it ignites a bonfire.
Sorry, but this gut's story is not impressing me.
However, the powers that be..would love to run a bunch of you off.
These are LIES......don't let them get to you.
Stand Strong.
We shouldn't hide from bad news...  but everyone needs to choose, do you believe the article or do you believe Tony and DC?  The option to sell back the Dinar is there if anyone wants it.
Perhaps if they did their homework and read articles from the IMF, Iraq CBI, etc etc they might have to something else to say, but as it is its just a way to stop people from buying...
Didn't burst any bubbles here as I don't one to burst. And if I did it wouldn't burst. Google? Really? Google is as in trenched in "The Belly of the Beast" as any organization out there.

Matter of fact, do some real research and see who financed and who and why Google was started and then blog on that.

There is so much obviously false information here such as CXI being the only known licensed trader and no banks selling the currency,  that it makes one wonder why someone who is a member of this forum could fall for this.  However if it is necessary for everyone to have some cold ice water splashed on them once in a while so they can quit building castles, so be it.  I guess.... lol

Well, if there have been early exchanges, and Tony and DC assure us there have been, then this article is wrong and smoke maybe to keep people from investing. Amazing how some will doubt when some article throws water on this investment despite the info provided to us on almost a daily basis provided by intel sources around the world! Ye of little faith!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Iraqi Dinar Lures Hopeful Investors Empty Re: Iraqi Dinar Lures Hopeful Investors

Post by BritishBulldog Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:38 pm

These sheeple are hilarious....they have faith in absolutely nothing provable. Tony has never come with any proof on any of his statements...and all the articles the one dummy mentioned are articles that are totally misconstrued and are interpreted in the most obscure way ever!!
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon May 18, 2015 7:46 am

Commercial solicitation removed. Poster should contact site admin/owner if they wish to advertise here.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Iraqi Dinar Lures Hopeful Investors 2805820865  Iraqi Dinar Lures Hopeful Investors 2805820865  Iraqi Dinar Lures Hopeful Investors 2805820865  Iraqi Dinar Lures Hopeful Investors 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:09 am

Ssmith wrote:Iraqi Dinar Lures Hopeful Investors

By Timothy Wahl | April 22, 2015

Age-old wisdom says that if something sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Hoax or something that could really happen, untold numbers of people in the United States have scooped up the Iraqi dinar in the hopes that the currency, presently valued at a fraction of a penny to the dollar, will reset to its former glory. Yet financial experts warn that all these millionaires-in-waiting are in for a major disappointment, expecting payouts that will never arrive.

Since the new Iraqi dinar was issued—minus Saddam Hussein’s picture—rumors have persisted about currency revaluation. “Iraqi dinars have been sold to ‘investors’ hoping to make a windfall when and if the currency is revalued in their favor,” states John Wasik, a contributor to Forbes magazine. Like many in global finance, he sees dinar buyers as victims who have stashed away Iraqi dinar with a steadfast belief that this investment will pay off in a big way.

The theory is that the Iraqi dinar is set to revalue to its level prior to the Gulf War in the 1990s when one dinar equaled US$3.50. If that scenario came to pass, an investment of, say, $1,000 in the Iraqi dinar at today’s exchange rate would bring in about $3.5 million upon revaluation. Such a scheme is fueled by the legend of the Kuwaiti dinar, which had traded at US$3.50 to the dinar before the Iraqi invasion. After the war, the Kuwaiti dinar, trading at 5 cents to the dollar, is said to have revalued to its former level, meaning those who caught the dinar at ebb tide raked in a lucrative return.

“That never happened,” asserts currency expert John Jagerson of LearningMarket.com. What happened instead, he claims, is a redenomination of the currency in which a nation elects to remove the last three digits of its currency to avoid hyperinflation. A banknote of 25,000 dinar thus became 25 dinar with no change in value. This he says is the likely path of the Iraqi dinar.
Jagerson also wrote a book called “The Iraqi Dinar Scam: Why Buying the Dinar is for Dummies.” He contends that dinar buyers appear to be lay investors with no real sense of how the financial sector works. “The scam sounds legitimate, but it preys on the victims’ lack of experience in the complicated world of currencies,” he says.

Yet buyers of Iraqi dinar commonly balk at any suggestion that their investments will not ever bear fruit. A survey conducted by “Iraq Business News” found that 65 percent of respondents believed that the dinar will revalue.

One investor in Azusa, Calif., who asked not to be identified for fear that her dinar holdings in her multi-household residence would become vulnerable to theft, dreams of the day of “having enough to pay off the bills and then some.” Noting financial strains from divorce and bouts of homelessness, she hangs on to the call that revaluation is “around the corner.” Since her initial dinar purchase seven years ago, she tunes into websites, notably DinarGuru.com, which pulsates with optimism of imminent dinar revaluation.

One of scores of other websites, TheIraqidinar.com publishes revaluation rumor updates and has a chat board, and ostensibly attempts to educate neophyte currency traders such as on how currency works. Curiously, a site dedicated to learning English as a second language—easyenglish4u.com—embeds material on the Iraqi dinar.

Abundant opportunities to purchase dinar have prompted state and consumer watchdog agencies to issue caveats. Warns the State of Washington Department of Financial Institutions: “Several websites [advertise] investment opportunities in Iraqi dinars [and] are asking the consumers to send a check, wire money, or pay cash upon delivery of the dinars.” Dinar currency schemes are on the state of Utah’s top-10 list of investment scams.

The Iraqi dinar cannot be procured from most banks in the United States. The only known licensed trader of Iraqi dinar is Currency Exchange International (CXI), a Florida-headquartered company with an upstanding reputation. A spokesman for CXI’s San Francisco branch, who would only give his name as Ashok, explained that the reason CXI sells the dinar has to do with taking risks. “We are willing to take the risk in selling in an unstable market,” he said. CXI will not impart investment advice as mandated under law.

Author Jagerson’s gripe is not with lawful traders like CXI but with all the sources that induce individuals to make unwise choices for their money. “It is legal to exchange currencies with a service bureau or a bank,” he says. “However, that is not the same as advising that this is a ‘good investment opportunity.'”

Therein is the rub: Scam or investment opportunity? A platitude like “look before you leap” could be apt. So might “Ignorance is no excuse.” Or as a teacher would say, “Do your homework.”
Timothy Wahl’s experience in business, education, the sciences, and the arts gives him a unique platform on a spectrum of subjects.

Tags: dinar
Category: Business US Investment US News

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/1330515-iraqi-dinar-lures-hopeful-investors/

Iraqi Dinar Lures Hopeful Investors 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum