Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Dinarian Leroy says a rate  1 to 1 makes DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Dinarian Leroy says a rate 1 to 1 makes

Go down

Dinarian Leroy says a rate  1 to 1 makes Empty Dinarian Leroy says a rate 1 to 1 makes

Post by Ponee on Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:12 am

POSTED BY Leroy

Maybe starting at 1 to 1 makes sense. People balked at spending $1100 for a million, who besides Dinarians could afford too pay 100,000 dollars to buy 100,000 Dinar with hopes of it raising to 3 times its value. There are more people pay check to paycheck now then ever before. Now the second thought, How many dinarians would invest their windfall on a 1 to 1 pay with hopes of it multiplying by 3 to 5 times. After all this took more than 11 years. If now you have a million dollars, are you going too reinvest or are you going to have some fun or help others with your investment. I say 98% on the people holding Dinar looks up, thanks GOD, and go on with an easier life not to even think about the Dinar Hell Ride Roller coaster again!!! With this said, IMO 1 to 1 makes sense and $3.86 or more 5 years down the road could happen!! I personally would love to see $1.00 starting tomorrow and I have a couple om M that will stay on the roller coaster, but it won't feel like a ride from hell because I could still walk away from the table at anytime with a nice profit!! BRING IT ON!!!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum