Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
JCR Exposed - Part 1 and 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
JCR Exposed - Part 1 and 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
JCR Exposed - Part 1 and 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
JCR Exposed - Part 1 and 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
JCR Exposed - Part 1 and 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
JCR Exposed - Part 1 and 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
JCR Exposed - Part 1 and 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
JCR Exposed - Part 1 and 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
JCR Exposed - Part 1 and 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
JCR Exposed - Part 1 and 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
JCR Exposed - Part 1 and 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
JCR Exposed - Part 1 and 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
JCR Exposed - Part 1 and 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
JCR Exposed - Part 1 and 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
JCR Exposed - Part 1 and 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
JCR Exposed - Part 1 and 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
JCR Exposed - Part 1 and 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
JCR Exposed - Part 1 and 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
JCR Exposed - Part 1 and 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
JCR Exposed - Part 1 and 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

JCR Exposed - Part 1 and 2

2 posters

Go down

JCR Exposed - Part 1 and 2 Empty JCR Exposed - Part 1 and 2

Post by Ssmith Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:34 am

JCR Group: Underhandedness & Fake U.S. Treasury Agents….. OH MY!!!! (part 1 of 2)

• Posted by  Denversj - Administrator
  • • 12 Comments
  • • corruption, currency news, Groups, iraqi dinar

19 Apr

Oh.. where to begin with looking at JCR Group and their Conference Call that took place on Saturday ~ April 11th, 2015.. Hmmmm, here goes:

Well there are issues all around this newly formed group, I’m not trying to attack anyone directly but you have the right to know what we know (its always ‘to sensitive’ in DinarLand as it is).

Lets start with the basics.  JCR came to Twitter in September 2014 after leaving/being let go(?) from the TNT Team.  I remember those of us who were the resistance to Tony on Twitter took him in with open arms; at the time thinking Wethrin was coming on as well (and Goose but that makes no difference here).  JCR and Wethrin were two well respected TNT IntelMods, both liked for different reasons but yet equally respected by TNT community.  I was introduced to JCR through a mutual friend the 2nd day he came to Twitter.  His very first post and position he took was NO website, NO groups, NO hopium, NO BS, & NO donations or fees of any kind (in only 7 months he has broken all but one of those – still no website – but I hear it is on the way as well).  I loved somebody coming around and letting everyone know he was sick of all the BS surround the RV and was going to bring light to the real story and answer questions on Twitter (again in 7 months he has not done either of these?).

I started talking, DMing, emailing with him with some questions in the beginning and he would answer them  but it seemed like the same old answers.  I started a loose working relationship with him to post stories and address issues within the Twitter community (something I had been doing for the prior 7 months already).  After awhile he started not answering questions, people were coming to me via DM on Twitter or emailing me direct asking why JCR never answers questions or says anything that was helping them to understand the process.  Shortly after that he started posting dates to expect the RV and on many occasions windows it would happen during.  So all of a sudden we seemed to have another Guru(?) on our hands.  One by one the people with a true understanding of this process have given up on him; soon after that it became daily posts every day of him saying something like ‘good morning today is a great day info to sensitive will post more later’.  I don’t need to tell you this became old fast!  At the same time he started blocking people if they got mad at him or even questioned his intel(?), seemed a little over the top to me but I just lived by my standard ‘IT’S HIS LIFE I’M JUST PASSING THROUGH’! 

More and more he kept blocking people for asking questions or calling out his bad intel; he has not had any piece of this puzzle right since he arrived on Twitter!  In many peoples eyes he got worse than Tony with the ‘hopium’ posts!  By this point he was blocking people left and right!  Then he blocked a very good friend of mine Sherif for something I have seen almost EVERYONE on twitter do at one time or another.  He was extremely headstrong about making sure others blocked him as well because ‘JCR said so’.  Please… Sherif has many times been right on with his thoughts on the situation and JCR has not been – plus Sherif and I have been here since the beginning of the Twitter campaign.  Since I was working with JCR to some extent and talking to him often he called me one day and said “I need you to put a post out saying that you believe in my intel so people know where you stand”.  It was weird timing because I had believed in his intel but at that time I was just starting to wonder when he was going to be right about something; regardless I respected him and have always respected the people of our community.. so I posted my support.  Maybe 30 minutes later I recieved a call from JCR and I said did you see my post I said I supported and believed in him?  His reply was “yes I saw you supported me but you didn’t say anything about Sherif?”.  I was confused and asked what he meant.  JCR told me “if you want to be part of my intel team I need you to block Sherif and publicly denounce him on Twitter.”  I let him know I had a problem with that and he said “well take a few hours to decide where you stand because if you don’t do it I can’t work with you anymore.”  I was furious when we hung up the phone!  I only took about 10 minutes to gain composure then called him back and said NO WAY I WAS GOING TO SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT SHERIF! because he is my friend and just because he had a bad day/got upset about some stuff and posted it on Twitter; haven’t we all had our bad days? 

At least our group on Twitter had pre-JCR and we always forgave each other!!  This is when JCR stopped talking to me or emailing/DMing.  His true colors were coming through quickly at that point but only a handful had noticed.

As the weeks went on he still followed me but was blocking several people daily.  His posts were the same over and over; pumping more ‘hopium’ than most gurus(?); constantly wrong dates, windows that did not exist, facts that were completely wrong!! It was making us sick!  So Sherif, Kit, and myself started a website where we were going to do what we had been doing on Twitter since end April/early May 2014 which was post only real news!  Good or Bad we are posting TRUTHS we were finding. 

Many people followed us over to the site and have since enjoyed the news posts, interactions, being able to comment on a post and ask questions and get a reply very quickly!  The site in fact is constantly evolving and tweaking this and that to keep to our goal; HONESTY IN THE DINAR COMMUNITY!  While we undertook this project JCR with Goose kept plucking away with bad intel that was never right and posting it all over Twitter.  Over the past 3 months it just got worse daily until he just started posting ‘Good Morning Everyone’ daily (as he does still today).

I can only assume he was seeing why people were not listening anymore to him so he decided to form the JCR Group with the help of Goose and a couple others who follow him no matter what he says.. like zombies!  So there is the background in case anyone is not familiar with how things got to here.

Last Saturday (April 11th, 2015) the JCR Group did its first Conference Call for the people they chose to be in the group (**IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD JCR GROUP CC CLICK HERE TO LISTEN**) .  I can only assume they thought they would get away with the BS they pulled on that CC based on the people they chose to let in (long story there but the selection process was based somehow on people they knew would never question what JCR said?). 

Then Sunday (April 12th, 2015) there was a ‘package‘ that went out from the JCR Group saying they had formed this group and if you were invited you had a couple days to get in.  I have never been a fan of rushed marketing or time share marketing; basically you can have all we are telling you but we need you to fill out the packet and get it back to us within two days? REALLY? Well we got a copy of the ‘package‘ and saw red flags everywhere!  From the info they needed to have (name, address, phone, Drivers License number, Social Security, copy of your passport, bank info, fingerprint, and as if that wasn’t enough you had to sign a POA as well).  Instantly we were getting bombarded with DM’s what do you think about this? should i sign? i might sign but i don’t fully trust JCR?  and there is NO need to discuss Goose because who trusts her anyway?! 

We’re trying not to say anything because it was so clear to stay away; plus after multiple phone conversations we had about this ‘package‘ it was SO clear JCR & Mark Meersman making you sign a POA is something extremely difficult to fix once it is signed AND although I know a decent amount about them if you want to modify that you really need to get an attorney and do it right!! After all a POA is a legal documents that you no longer have control of you; the person signed as the POA attached to documents has full power and authority.  There are many issues surrounding this ‘package‘ or whatever they are calling it that anyone with background in finance could explain very clearly to you.  SO NOW WE MOVE INTO THE TWO LAST POINTS YOU NEED TO BE AWARE OF:

1) Dray the UST agent from the Conference Call is NOT with the UST in any capacity!

2) Mark Meersman: even if you think you know all about him there’s more…..

- See more at: http://rvtruth.com/jcr-group-underhandedness-fake-u-s-treasury-agents-oh-my-part-1-of-2/#sthash.6YviemZF.dpuf
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

JCR Exposed - Part 1 and 2 Empty JCR Exposed - Part 2

Post by Ssmith Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:36 am

JCR Group: Underhandedness & Fake U.S. Treasury Agents….. OH MY!!!! (part 2 of 2)

19 Apr

We need to discuss the ‘packet‘(?) and Saturdays CC because many seem confused on this,  hopefully this will clear things up. There were many issues I found in the document and just feels very wrong what they are doing?  During the call JCR introduced a lady named ‘Dray’ and went on to say she worked for the UST; well here name is really Donna L. Ray and she works with horses SHE HAS NO ROLE AT THE UST!  When they were not able to get into the husmail they created.  Wethrin sent out the email below saying that HUSHMAIL was full and.. (see below):

JCR Exposed - Part 1 and 2 Ptmme0vh
Dray429@gmail.com, we found out she is from Burleson, Texas and is NOT affiliated with the U.S. Treasury on ANY level.  Shocker!  If you want answers make sure to email her or contact her on Twitter @dray429 and ask her all the questions you want, heck ask her why she committed slander and said she was with UST (better hurry though because once the UST starts asking her and JCR questions you’ll never hear from them again!).  Donna can also be reached at (817) 832-6650 or (817) 349-3464. We found 4 emails on the same woman and a bunch of links regarding her work with horses.  We also found this from 2012:

Allied Funding Group
Donna L. Ray
2541 Main Street
Burleson, Texas
1-817-832-6650
1-817-832-6650
Ms. Donna Ray

Again in NO way is she or has she ever been a UST agent and ever worked for them in any capacity!! In fact I hadn’t even communicated with her but mentioned her in a tweet and her account went into lock down?  I had already scouted her account and found out she has had contact via twitter with JCR.  She is now very scared I’m sure!  I would be if the UST was alerted I had committed Slander! As for JCR he should very much be worried as well because he committed both Slander and Libel against a Government Agency, and they have been alerted!  The one great thing that came out of us speaking the truth was we were able to save many for the JCR Group!  There is really nothing else you need to know about Donna L. Ray the horse trainer, but we do need to discuss Mark Meersman!  For those of you who don’t know he has been playing on weak minded people for years!  He saw his niche as not being a guru but instead pretending to be the savior to the those who started to doubt these worthless Dinar pumping gurus!

An email has been crafted and sent to the UST stating that JCR and Mark M. committed Libel and Slander on the UST!  A link was also given to them so they can listen to the wrong doings committed on JCR’s CC 9 days ago.  Just so you are all aware.. two hours before the ‘packets’ were due last Wednesday night Mark contacted me and was trying to get anyone to listen that would explaining how legit he is (YEAH RIGHT!!!).. so i started nice.. but he kept pushing finally I told him EXACTLY what I thought of him and the ‘package’ he wrote for JCR Group.. and it is a copy, verbatim, of one he wrote 13 months ago except date changes in document.. big problems here are he is asking for information that could ruin lives (forget the RV he demanded Power of Attorney).. so i researched ‘PAYMASTER’ and found it is a real thing a bit dated but still real.. every article i found said to make sure it was done by an attorney who is practicing and has passed the bar in the state it is being executed.. further to make sure there is an escrow account in anything before you sign!

Mark M. is NOT a bar certified attorney nor is there an escrow account – he claims the title Attorney In Fact which means NOTHING (shocker eh?).. also in the document the paymaster is not listed by name and is supposed to be.. also it talks about a commission but that is not defined by percentage or amount so by the wording they’ll make it what they want.. and the power of attorney portion is written incorrectly as well.. it is so sad that people I know, and even some of you probably know, signed this crap!! and now its in his hands JCR Exposed - Part 1 and 2 Icon_sad

**NOTE make sure to read the bottom article I have put in this post – READ the article and READ the comments – some from para-legals – it will all come clear to you**

I am posting the remarks Mark made last Wednesday night trying hard to post on rvtruth.com but we told him to stop because we did NOT want ANYONE affiliating us with him and his illegal business dealings.. soon to come to full fruition!! A few things you’ll notice in these posts are things such as he’s never had an issue with exchanging (thats because he has never exchanged and admits it during the post by saying now he has upward of 12,000 people involved.  He took Dave Schmidt’s group down, he took many of Franks group down, and now JCR Group.  He also admits to not knowing JCR but vouching for him with this fake UST scam– this made me think wait a minute I thought JCR had his own intel at UST (in fact JCR himself has told me that!).  Even more came out when he said he was allowing JCR to piggy back on his group since it had been closed (this doesn’t sound like a plan that has been in place for longer than a few weeks? This confuses me because since JCR came to Twitter he has said we would all be able to exchange as individuals and that he would NEVER endorse a group!). Hmmmmmmm.. I am going to post some screen shots of the posting that Mark and I were having on Wednesday night.  After that you MUST read the article below and the comments!  If they don’t show you the truth in all this I don’t know what will!

So first some screenshots of desperate Mark Meersman when he realized we had talked many people out of his scam! After that an article and comments you MUST READ!!

JCR Exposed - Part 1 and 2 Mark01-645x1024 JCR Exposed - Part 1 and 2 Mark02-637x1024 JCR Exposed - Part 1 and 2 Mark03-650x1024 JCR Exposed - Part 1 and 2 Mark04-619x1024 JCR Exposed - Part 1 and 2 Mark05-629x1024 JCR Exposed - Part 1 and 2 Mark06-602x1024 JCR Exposed - Part 1 and 2 Mark07-617x1024

JCR Exposed - Part 1 and 2 Mark08-621x1024

**So much I want to say about these 8 screenshots but I would rather hear from you all on what you think, then we can discuss**

http://rvtruth.com/cont-jcr-group-underhandedness-fake-u-s-treasury-agents-oh-my-part-2-of-2/#sthash.K0Psvs7w.dpuf
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

JCR Exposed - Part 1 and 2 Empty Re: JCR Exposed - Part 1 and 2

Post by FS4Enthusiast Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:17 pm

This is a total scam and here is how it works: 1) You are “selected” to take part in a “private exchange” 2) You receive the documents where you will provide everything necessary for them to steal your identity, a Non-Dislosure Agreement that will be important in managing you at the conclusion of the scam and a power of attorney giving them total control of any assets that you deliver to them. 3) You personal information that you provide is taken and sold to criminals. 4) At the point you give them your currency, the “exchange” begins. 5) There will be delays and problems and you will be asked to be patient. 6) Weeks will go by with no payment, you will get antsy and threaten legal action or to call law enforcement. 7) The criminals will point out you signed an NDA and a POA, giving them the right to keep your dinar as liquidated damages for breaking the NDA. 8) The con is then complete. -

I wonder if any of this sounds familiar to Relix.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum