Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Backdoc discuss the digital dinar I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Backdoc discuss the digital dinar I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Backdoc discuss the digital dinar I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Backdoc discuss the digital dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Backdoc discuss the digital dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Backdoc discuss the digital dinar I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Backdoc discuss the digital dinar I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Backdoc discuss the digital dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Backdoc discuss the digital dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Backdoc discuss the digital dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Backdoc discuss the digital dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Backdoc discuss the digital dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Backdoc discuss the digital dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Backdoc discuss the digital dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Backdoc discuss the digital dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Backdoc discuss the digital dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Backdoc discuss the digital dinar I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Backdoc discuss the digital dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Backdoc discuss the digital dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Backdoc discuss the digital dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Backdoc discuss the digital dinar

2 posters

Go down

Backdoc discuss the digital dinar Empty Backdoc discuss the digital dinar

Post by Ponee Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:40 pm

Lexi wrote on April 19th, 2015, 2:41 pm:
Backdoc, IYO how and why do you think they dispersed the rest(70%) of the budget on a fri. Sat. Sun. With no change in a rate to be seen? I didn't think they had enough dinar to so even digitally? So we have read and been told? Would love to hear your thoughts on this! Thanks so much and blessings on you
THE DIGITAL BLEED!

WORKING ON SOME THOUGHTS BUT REGARDLESS OF WHEN THEY DECIDE TO IMPLEMENT A RATE I DOUBT WE WILL SEE THE SMALLS (denominations) FOR A WHILE.

IMO THEY WILL CONTINUE TO FORCE DOLLARS FOR PERSON TO PERSON TRANSACTIONS WITH THE MONEY CHANGERS TO IMPROVE SECURITY THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY WHILE PREVENTING DINARS GETTING INTO THE TERRORISTS HANDS!

THIS ONE WAY TICKET WILL FORCE THE MONEY CHANGERS TO GIVE UP DINARS UNTIL THEY CAN'T GET ANYMORE OUT OF THEM AS PAPAJ THINKS!

I AGREE! BY STAYING DIGITAL IN DINAR AS I SAY, THEY WILL BLEED DINAR OUT OF THE MONEY CHANGERS HANDS SINCE IT WILL BE THE ONLY WAY FOR THEM TO MAKE MONEY!

THAT WILL ULTIMATELY FORCE THE PEOPLE INTO THE BANKS AS THE DINAR DRYS UP ON THE STREET AND THE MONEY CHANGERS EVAPORATE.

THIS MAY HAPPEN PRETTY QUICKLY OR NOT SINCE THEY HAVE PLENTY OF DOLLARS FOR PERSON TO PERSON NEEDS!

THEIR WAY OF DOING BUSINESS BY AVOIDING THE BANKS WILL BE SOLVED BY DIGITAL CURRENCY.

ONCE ENOUGH DINAR IS SUCKED UP THEY CAN BEGIN TO DRY UP THE DOLLARS AS PEOPLE USE THEM STARVING THEM OF CASH UNTIL THE ONLY PLACE TO GET THEM IS AT A BANK !!!

AND FINALLY THEY WILL STOP USING THE DOLLAR ALL TOGETHER FOR DAILY TRANSACTIONS WHEN THE COAST IS CLEAR TO RELEASE THE SMALLS!

THE DIGITAL CURRENCY CAN BE ADJUSTED FOR VALUE, SINCE THEY HAVE COMPLETE CONTROL OF THE NOTE COUNT DIGITALLY! THEY WILL KEEP SILENT ON THE VALUE ISSUE UNTIL THE RATE IS INTERNATIONAL! HOPE THESE THOUGHTS HELP!

POSSIBLY PAPPAJ AND I WILL BE RIGHT, TIME WILL TELL! DOC

IN OUR OPINION!! LOL

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Backdoc discuss the digital dinar Empty Re: Backdoc discuss the digital dinar

Post by Kevind53 Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:29 pm

Another one who is not known for letting facts, or reality for that matter, get in the way of their pumping. Way to not answer a question, you should be in politics.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Backdoc discuss the digital dinar 2805820865  Backdoc discuss the digital dinar 2805820865  Backdoc discuss the digital dinar 2805820865  Backdoc discuss the digital dinar 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum