Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Questions RE Opening a New Bank Acct DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Questions RE Opening a New Bank Acct

Go down

Questions RE Opening a New Bank Acct Empty Questions RE Opening a New Bank Acct

Post by Ssmith on Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:08 pm

Wonder if she even has $20 open her account with. 

Opening a New Bank Account Today

TNT Team, Your thoughts please; Hearing Tony state on the call we should have an account open at the bank we want to exchange with;

“In your opinion” would this be the account we want held private with limited access only by a wealth manager, no internet access, and the list goes on.

Also typically when one goes into the bank to open an account we are sometimes placed in the hands by the average “Banker” who is not the sharpest blade in the building.

I had a challenging experience yesterday when I went to the bank to have a gift transfer document notarized. I ran into the (less than knowledgeable) banker who stated been …”I’ve here for 3 years and I know what I’m talking about” When last week I met with the branch manager for the same service and was not challenged in an invasive manner!

Or, should we not care "Who at the bank" opens the account and not raise any red flags? Be the kind courteous person we all are and get the job done!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Questions RE Opening a New Bank Acct Empty Re: Questions RE Opening a New Bank Acct

Post by Terbo56 on Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:20 pm

Tony is FOS- You won't need to go to the bank, for any exchanges-Not happening for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooong time, ok?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Questions RE Opening a New Bank Acct Empty Re: Questions RE Opening a New Bank Acct

Post by BritishBulldog on Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:51 pm

As far as I know...a person who is notarizing something has a right to refuse to sign something because it falls back on them if its illegal/immoral etc.  I don't blame these bankers for not wanting to attach their name to these stupid "gifting letters"
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum