Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

True Bank Story

Go down

True Bank Story

Post  nickgiammarino on Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:50 pm

Hi everyone, as you know, I'm very much into researching the actual information I find on blogs/forums and websites.

In the past, I have seen, due to my membership on TNT's Activeboard, discovered that some all posting these Bank Stories have absolutely no proof whatsoever.

I own a portable microphone, DR-40 AMAZON

When you hear me on my video below, that is the microphone I am using.

How easy would it be to smuggle a microphone in with you to your Wells Fargo branch and ask questions?

Exactly, nobody would know.  This microphone was set about two feet away on a counter top, you could easily conceal it in a backpack, they work THAT GOOD!

Let me know what you think.  The article and Youtube link are here on my Twitter feed:
https://twitter.com/globalresetguy/status/587356083905265664

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: True Bank Story

Post  nickgiammarino on Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:54 pm

Here are the Wells Fargo Documents that they are using to state they want NOTHING to do with investing in the Iraqi Dinar
https://localtvwhnt.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/international_markets_weekly.pdf

My Wells Fargo / Chase Bank said they don't invest in the Iraqi Dinar, they don't recommend I invest in the Iraqi Dinar, and they have no plans, as a bank, to invest, carry, or recommend the currency as an investment.  End of story.

There are no secret meetings, no private exchanges (except those of you who told me you were in a group and sent away your dinar to be "counted and verified".

Trust me, nothing is happening, except that Tony will probably go to jail soon.

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post  pama on Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:50 pm

Regions bank has told me they will have to send my dinar off to be checked for authenticity. They have a foreign exchange department. I have been banking with them for 30 years and trust them. They do not have the machine at this branch. What are your thoughts Nick?

Pama's Friendly Tips
http://pamastalkshow.com
pama
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile http://www.pamastalkshow.com

Back to top Go down

Post  chilimama on Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:52 pm

THE ONLY SUPPOSED PROOF THAT A TNT SHEEPLE EVER GETS ARE STUPID PICS OF SIGNS THAT SAY THE BANK IS DOING CURRENCY EXCHANGES. BIG WHOOP ALOT OF BANKS DO.

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Terbo56 on Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:46 pm

Personally, the way Obama has pulled shit on the banks, I don't see us ever exchanging OUR currency- But you can bet yer ass he's fixed it so the BIGWIGS get theirs, one way or the other-I'll be glad when he is out of office, and charged with treason and crimes against humanity-It won't be long-
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevind53 on Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:28 pm

Don't hold your breath. He'll not be out before Jan 20, 2017.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ponee on Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:30 pm

@nick wrote:How easy would it be to smuggle a microphone in with you to your Wells Fargo branch and ask questions?

Smuggle a microphone?  These people have to ask how they are supposed to dress to go to the bank or if they should take their spouse with them, I think you expect too much.   Rolling Eyes

Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nickgiammarino on Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:54 pm

Yeah Ponee, you are right.  Most of them already spent all of their money and their children's college money on dinar.  It's sad, I get emails like: "When is this going to happen?  I was told last week!  I'm going to lose my house!  On SSDI and can't afford rent."

That's what I deal with, it's sickening that I can't do more.

nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum