Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

One Brave Soul DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

One Brave Soul

Go down

One Brave Soul Empty One Brave Soul

Post by Ssmith on Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:24 am

Can't believe this person hasn't been banned and post deleted.

Who Is Kidding Who! No One4 Has Cashed In Period... The Dealers are Still Selling, Their is No International Rates.
Our Good Sources In Iraq Say they see nothing about a Change in Currency (other than the 50 Dinar). He Goes to Bank in the Green Zone, Still the same rates 1166-1210.
He talks to the people they just laugh...
They watch Iraqi TV, Iran TV, French TV, and BBC TV, nothing is being shown or scrolling that it is about to happen...
All these people who are telling Bank Stories about being called in is very doubtful, But no one has Cashed in... Believe me it would be Criminal.

There are some very Powerful People in the Dinar Community, who have not cashed in, if they new it was taking place all hell would be raised, and Banker would go to Jail.

-- Edited by jenobambino on Friday 10th of April 2015 02:02:55 AM
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

One Brave Soul Empty Re: One Brave Soul

Post by Goldiegirl on Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:07 am

Well ssmth, remember there was a member that was going to cash out in Dallas not too long ago but then she was under an NDA...so..who really knows.

question
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:23 am

Dealers are still selling at old rate and CBI hasn't changed either.  That tells me all those cash out stories are bunk.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:24 am

For anyone in the state of Florida, there is an 'Administrative Hold' on the exchanging of dinar at TD Bank-I was there yesterday to open an account, and I thought I would share this-They said they would only exchange certain currencies- You can get the list if you ask for it, and the Iraqi dinar, and the Iranian Rial is NOT on that list-You can call them if you want to @ 1-352-357-0160 to verify this- Smile
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:24 pm

Ka-dump-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama on Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:36 pm

WASN'T THIS IN THE ? SECTION FOR THE CALL TODAY? PROB WHY NOT BANNED, THEY NEVER READ THOSE ?'S

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:40 pm

I'm not sure, I don't pay attention to Tony's horseshit-That man has more issues than 'Field and Stream'- { The hunter's monthly magazine}-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino on Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:49 am

Guys if you google
site:vndbonanza.com
you will see Blaino's NDAs.

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum