Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

What Defense Will Tony Use In Court? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

What Defense Will Tony Use In Court?

Go down

What Defense Will Tony Use In Court? Empty What Defense Will Tony Use In Court?

Post by Ssmith on Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:12 am

I think he'll turn on his partner in crime, co-defendant William Fox, and try to place all the blame on him.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/204935640/Federal-Indictment-of-Anthony-TNT-Tony-Renfrow

Anyone else?
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

What Defense Will Tony Use In Court? Empty Re: What Defense Will Tony Use In Court?

Post by chilimama on Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:12 pm

MOST LIKELY, THATS PRETTY MUCH ALL HE HAS I THINK. ALTHOUGH IF YOU READ PEOPLES COMMENTS FROM 14DAILY PLUS I ONLY SEE TONY MENTIONED.

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

What Defense Will Tony Use In Court? Empty Re: What Defense Will Tony Use In Court?

Post by Terbo56 on Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:14 pm

Tony is on a sinking ship, and he knows it- So sad, TOO bad- Karma is a real b!^#% ain't it?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama on Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:44 pm

What Defense Will Tony Use In Court? 1aa185e6ee3a5bec35d53f7fe0e42ce9

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl on Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:33 pm

@chilimama wrote:What Defense Will Tony Use In Court? 1aa185e6ee3a5bec35d53f7fe0e42ce9

Great picture...I've had the pleasure of being in her shoes recently.  Love that look.

:spring1: :spring1: :spring1:
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog on Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:05 am

It says on page 2 that Tony is the founder of the company and that Bill was just the promoter. I would think that Tony, being the founder and the one who came up with the whole idea, his nuts would be in the ringer way before Bill. But again who knows....he could turn on Bill...but I'm not sure how he could do much being that he was the creator of the scam.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:35 am

Tony may indeed drag others down with him, and trust me, he's not gonna take the fall alone-Actually, he WILL need company where he's going-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:04 am

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama on Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:14 am

chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:36 pm

Here's a hint for you Tony, if you drop the soap in the shower, don't bend over to pick it up ... sarcastic

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

What Defense Will Tony Use In Court? 2805820865  What Defense Will Tony Use In Court? 2805820865  What Defense Will Tony Use In Court? 2805820865  What Defense Will Tony Use In Court? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl on Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:12 am

What happened to that other guy that started that dinar site with him?  I don't remember the name of it.  I was a member for a short time before they started charging.

They were all on DV at one time. Tony, (was Dan his name) and SteveI from People's dinar.  Then SteveI started his own.

Is this other guy arrested or has he hid for the hills?   tony
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:22 am

Tony & Dan had PTR.  Never went there, as there was a monthly fee. I believe Dan still has it going.  On the free side, they were selling reservations $25 for attending the big post RV bash in Las Vegas.  I'm sure people have never received a refund on that scam.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl on Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:33 am

ssmith, yes that's correct. It has a free site but there was not much on there.  I signed in a couple of years ago and can't see much.  I was a member when Dan first broke away from DV because I wanted to hear what they had to say. The whole site was free back then.

I listened to some of the conference calls and he had dinarbanker on a couple of times.  After that I lost interest because it was a Dan and Tony show. Not that DV or People's dinar is any different.

So that means Dan was not charged with anything?
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:06 am

Tony hasn't been charged w/anything relating to Dinar.  He's being prosecuted on the 14DailyPlus scam he ran in 2006. 

Indictment:  http://www.scribd.com/doc/204935640/Federal-Indictment-of-Anthony-TNT-Tony-Renfrow
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl on Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:08 am

@ssmith wrote:Tony hasn't been charged w/anything relating to Dinar.  He's being prosecuted on the 14DailyPlus scam he ran in 2006. 

Indictment:  http://www.scribd.com/doc/204935640/Federal-Indictment-of-Anthony-TNT-Tony-Renfrow
Oh, I was not sure. I thought that maybe Dan was involved with Tony on that. Thanks ssmith.
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:29 pm

With any luck, he'll go down either way-For good, I'm hoping-And he can take the rest with him, too-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino on Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:48 am

I'm a member of PTR, in fact, I'm planning to drop my membership soon.  I just needed to download some old Tony calls from 2011.  Nothing has changed.  I found a call when Pam used to call into the show, she asked one question, then was cut off.  She said something to the effect of, "Tony this is already blessed"

Anyways, if you google Peoples Talk Radio I have a YouTube video ranking for Tony's old call with a really funny graphic.

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:26 am

Interesting.  I've wondered how Tony and Pam got together.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino on Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:04 am

The call went something like this.

Tony and Dan (PTR) were discussing things.  They had callers, Pam came on, said "This is already blessed" she asked a questions, then they hung up on her.  I don't have time to find the call, but it was in 2011.

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:19 am

So she went from being a caller to running Tony's forum. She wouldn't have a 404 area code would she?
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by curlyt on Sat May 09, 2015 1:45 pm

I feel that if this is true the feds should stop the tnt conferance call right now. I have been following the calls Monday Wednessday and Friday and it seems the people on the calls are the same people all the time. I believe there are other coferance calls that are lieing just as much. I like to see if anyone can find out how they get paid I know tnt has a donate site and I wiss the feds would check their books and see who gets what. I FEEL WE ALL BEEN SCAMED BY THE LIES OF THE DINAR RATES.

curlyt

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider on Sat May 09, 2015 9:52 pm

He'll probably say something like, this equates to a modern day lynching of a black man.  He seems like one who would play the race card early before it's time to bluff.  Too, I just don't see an oath carrying any weight with him either...if he even testifies.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider on Sat May 09, 2015 10:19 pm

It would be so funny for someone to call in to the TNT conference call and use the name of one of the listed victims and see how quick that call would get dropped.  You know he knows all of those names by heart from his probable nightly nightmares.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Sun May 10, 2015 10:39 am

I don't think it will go to court - I think he is going to plea bargain.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog on Sun May 10, 2015 12:43 pm

@Ponee wrote:I don't think it will go to court - I think he is going to plea bargain.

I think it's past that stage already isn't it?
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider on Sun May 10, 2015 1:09 pm

I feel some of this "pigeoning" he is doing is to gain favor so the rap will be lighter.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Sun May 10, 2015 1:13 pm

I THINK a plea can be done at the last minute.  I wonder how much influence the victims have with the prosecutor..such as what kind of plea would be acceptable.  And what role the judge plays in all of this.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider on Sun May 10, 2015 1:16 pm

And probably the delays have been in hopes of an RV so he could then pay restitution and make most of it go away.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog on Sun May 10, 2015 2:15 pm

@ssmith wrote:I THINK a plea can be done at the last minute.  I wonder how much influence the victims have with the prosecutor..such as what kind of plea would be acceptable.  And what role the judge plays in all of this.
I would think that since he already did time for fraud...and this is basically the same thing...and if they got wind of his dinar nonsense...I'm pretty sure that the judge will reject any kind of plea. 

Plus when you've stolen over 4 million, and you have close to 100 different people in a case against you...there really isn't anyway of talking your way out of that. If the prosecutors were smart they would reject any sort of plea and go at him full force.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog on Sun May 10, 2015 2:16 pm

@ssmith wrote:I THINK a plea can be done at the last minute.  I wonder how much influence the victims have with the prosecutor..such as what kind of plea would be acceptable.  And what role the judge plays in all of this.
I would think that since he already did time for fraud...and this is basically the same thing...and if they got wind of his dinar nonsense...I'm pretty sure that the judge will reject any kind of plea. 

Plus when you've stolen over 4 million, and you have close to 100 different people in a case against you...there really isn't anyway of talking your way out of that. If the prosecutors were smart they would reject any sort of plea and go at him full force.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider on Sun May 10, 2015 2:27 pm

"If the prosecutors were smart they would reject any sort of plea and go at him full force."

That would certainly be sweet justice BB.  Even though he says he's not making any money off his site, since he has stated he "loves money,"  if there was not money to be made, I don't think he would be there.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum