Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester AGAIN .... with Jester's Tuesday night Chat I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester AGAIN .... with Jester's Tuesday night Chat I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Jester AGAIN .... with Jester's Tuesday night Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester AGAIN .... with Jester's Tuesday night Chat I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester AGAIN .... with Jester's Tuesday night Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester AGAIN .... with Jester's Tuesday night Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester AGAIN .... with Jester's Tuesday night Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester AGAIN .... with Jester's Tuesday night Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester AGAIN .... with Jester's Tuesday night Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester AGAIN .... with Jester's Tuesday night Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester AGAIN .... with Jester's Tuesday night Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester AGAIN .... with Jester's Tuesday night Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester AGAIN .... with Jester's Tuesday night Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jester AGAIN .... with Jester's Tuesday night Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jester AGAIN .... with Jester's Tuesday night Chat I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jester AGAIN .... with Jester's Tuesday night Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jester AGAIN .... with Jester's Tuesday night Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Jester AGAIN .... with Jester's Tuesday night Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Jester AGAIN .... with Jester's Tuesday night Chat I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Jester AGAIN .... with Jester's Tuesday night Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Jester AGAIN .... with Jester's Tuesday night Chat

2 posters

Go down

Jester AGAIN .... with Jester's Tuesday night Chat Empty Jester AGAIN .... with Jester's Tuesday night Chat

Post by Ponee Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:08 am

[Jester] HI AND HAPPY TUESDAY MODS, PEEPS, LURKERS, AND CRITTERS...

[ [hoot2602] Jester Have you heard anything about the oversold/overprinted dinar concept? I think that might be another topic that is twisted to get attention.

[Jester] hoot2602 I HAVE HEARD IT... THIS IS ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE THINGS THAT WOULD BE VERY HARD TO VET...

[jstbringit] Jester Quite honestly, this is something that I am extremely happy was addressed. (IOLTA Account) I am definitely in that category of being a broke-arse and I do in fact owe back taxes and such. So, I think the IOLTA plan is beyond awesome for folks. They should all quit being greedy and look at it as a safety net. That is really not hard at all to understand!

[Jester] jstbringit IT IS JUST A SCENARIO BY WHICH THOSE THAT LIKE TO HAVE THE PROTECTION OF THE LAWYER IN THE EXCHANGE PROCESS TO BE ABLE TO DO IT WITHOUT PAYING A LOAD OF CASH UP FRONT... AND TO MAKE SURE IT ALL COMES OUT THE WAY IT IS SUPPOSED TO WITHOUT GOING THROUGH SOME ACCOUNT THAT COULD CAUSE ISSUES WITH OTHER THINGS YOU CAN NOT POSSIBLY HAVE THOUGHT OF BEFORE HAND BY YOURSELF....

[mentoredlife] Jester, the crowd over at Recaps is starting to remind me of a saying "be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent" lol

[Jester] mentoredlife YA KNOW WHAT I HAVE GLEANED IS THAT THE AVERAGE DINARIAN IS ONE PARANOID INDIVIDUAL.... THEY ARE ALL CONVINCED EVERYONE IS AFTER THEM OR GOING TO COME AND GET THEM... IT IS SAD TO THINK THAT PEEPS THAT HAVE SO LITTLE ARE GOING TO BE SO SPOOKED TO DO ANYTHING IN THE END....

[hoot2602] Jester We've often heard that as this gets close to the end that we can expect to hear all kinds of weird stories. There will probably be more to come before this is over.

[Pumpkin] I'm new here so forgive me if this question has already been asked. How does one obtain an atty to get an IOLTA without any money?

[Jester] Pumpkin SEE AND YOU ARE NOT REALLY UNDERSTANDING IT... THE IOLTA IS NOT YOURS.... IT IS THE LAWYERS... IT IS SIMPLY A CONVENIENT PLACE TO TAKE THE CASH OUT TO INSTEAD OF YOUR EXISTING ACCOUNT... THAT IS SO THAT THE MONEY FIRST AND INITIALLY COMES TO YOU FROM THAT ACCOUNT... SO THAT HE CAN DESIGN THE TRUSTS PROPERLY FOR YOUR MONEY....

[Jester] THIS WAS A SIMPLE SCENARIO SO YOU DID NOT HAVE TO SET UP TRUST AHEAD OF TIME AND SPEND A LOT OF MONEY UP FRONT....

[hoot2602] Jester the key word is SIMPLE...I don't understand why people don't get it????

[jamesdarren123] Temporary parking spot?

[Jester] IF YOU HAD A FEW THOUSAND DOLLARS TO BLOW YOU COULD HIRE THE SAME ATTORNEY TO DO IT ALL UP FRONT AND THEN YOU COULD TRANSFER STRAIGHT TO THE TRUSTS....

[Motoxr] hoot2602 I know right who else understands the laws better than a tax att. or a lawyer Not us

[Jester] THIS IS A SIMPLE TEMPORARY HOLDING ACCOUNT THAT IS IT LEGAL TO TAKE YOUR CASH OUT INTO SO THE LAWYER CAN THEN DO WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE AND THEN TRANSFER THE MONEY...

[Jester] THERE WAS NEVER ANY INTENTION FOR YOU TO LEAVE YOUR MONEY THERE LONG.... JUST LONG ENOUGH TO GET EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO WORKED OUT....

[sivadrnor] Most attorneys will give you a "free" hour of consultation time if you ask them. Gives you a chance to see how well you like them and lay out the game plan

[Jester] hoot2602 I DON'T EITHER.... IT REALLY IS SIMPLE...

[Jester] YOU ARE NOT LOSING A BAZILLION DOLLARS OF INTEREST IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME... AND WHAT YOU DO LOSE HELPS PEOPLE...

[MarySunshine] Jester It is such a wonderful answer to that problem.... (lack of funds for trusts ahead of time), it has really settled my heart and set my mind at ease. I am so thankful you shared this....

[Jester] I DUNNO.... I CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHY IT HAS RAISED SUCH A STINK WITH DINAR LAND... EXCEPT THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM TRYING TO COMMUNICATE....

[Jester] WHICH THAT IS NOTHING NEW... IT IS OBVIOUS THE GUY DID NOT READ EITHER OF THE POSTS...

[Motoxr] Jester, You have done your part with it thats all you can do. We know you do a lot of research before you do anything. The shoulda woulda coulda's will find out for themselves

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, I am thankful as well,,,, great solution,, really appreciate your efforts

[sivadrnor] or they refuse to understand. it's easier to argue what you don't understand than try to comprehend it

[Jester] OKAY LETS GET PAST THIS... I SURE AM OVER THE STUPIDITY OF IT... THOSE THAT GOT IT GOT IT... THOSE THAT DIDN'T PROBABLY DIDN'T LIKE TO GET IT ANYWAY....

[Jester] 80/20 RULE AND ALL THAT I AM NOT SURPRISED... HAHAHAHA

[Jester] HEY EVERYONE.... JAMISON WILL LIKE TO SAY A FEW WORDS TO TOUCH ON SOMETHING THAT DID NOT GET EXPLAINED LAST NIGHT BECAUSE WE RAN OUT OF TIME... PLEASE GIVE HIM YOUR ATTENTION FOR A BIT....

[Patience] Jamison HI AND WELCOME BACK. PLEASE USE CAPS

[Jamison} THE QUESTION LAST NIGHT ASKED A COUPLE OF TIMES IS THE MATTER OF UST SANCTIONED

[Jamison] OF COURSE IT IS, BUT THAT SUBJECT IS THROWN OUT A LOT BUT DOES EVERYBODY UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT MEANS

[Pumpkin] I don't

[Dinarrocks] Jamison Please explain

[Jamison] THE UST CONTROLS ALL MONIES IN AND OUT OF THE US. NOTHING MOVES UNLESS IT IS APPROVED BY THEM

[Jamison] AND REMEMBER THE DINAR IS NOT A LEGAL TRADABLE CURRENCY, IT CANNOT BE HELD ON BANK ASSET BOOKS UNTIL IT IS

[Jamison] ANY GROUP THAT HAS ORGANIZED IN THE US IS STRICTLY SCRUTINIZED TO MAKE SURE IT IS FOLLOWING ALL BANKING REGULATIONS AND TRADING REGULATIONS

[Jamison] WHAT HAS GOTTEN PEOPLE IN TROUBLE OR HAVE GOTTEN GOOD PEOPLE RIPPED OFF IS FROM PEOPLE THAT ARE TRYING TO LURE PEOPLE INTO A TRANSACTION, THAT YOU HAVE TO ASK YOURSELF, WHY WOULD THEY PAY A PREMIUM PRICE FOR A CURRENCY THAT THEY CAN GET FOR 1166.

[Jamison] SEVERAL PEOPLE HAVE CLAIMED TO HAVE A FUNDING SOURCE FROM OTHER COUNTRIES, ETC. THOSE DEALS DONT GET DONE BECAUSE THE UST WILL NOT ALLOW THE MONEY TO MOVE TO DO IT, WHY

[Jamison] SEVERAL REASONS, ONE THE FUNDING SOURCE, MAY BE COMING FROM ILLEGAL MONEY, TWO THEY ARE TRYING TO TIME THE RV AND GIVE YOU A GOOD RATE EXPECTING A HIGHER RATE WHICH THEY WILL PROFIT FROM AND THE SCAREY ONE THAT IS REALLY TIED TO ALL YOUR RENO RUMORS IS LAUNDERING OF MONEY, THEY HAVE YOU SEND IN DINAR, SAYING IT WILL PAY OUT NEXT WEEK, THEN IT DOESN'T AND THEY SEND IT BACK TO YOU BUT THEY SWITCH WHAT YOU SENT THE REAL STUFF WITH ILLEGAL DINAR THAT IS FAKE OR FROM A SOURCE THAT IS NOT GOOD

[Jamison] AND FOUR IT IS NOT READY TO RV AND THE UST IS NOT GOING TO ALLOW A TRANSACTION UNTIL IT IS READY

[Dinarrocks] Jamison Does this mean the SKR's are not legitimate?

[Jamison] DINARROCKS I AM ASSUMING YOU KNOW THE ANSWER TO THAT, IF YOU HAVE READ THE POST , BUT YES SKR'S CANNOT HOLD DINAR, PEOPLE THAT HAVE DONE THAT GOT A RECEIPT BUT NOT A LEGIT SKR PER BANKING REGULATIONS

[Jamison] A BANK CANNOT HOLD DINAR IN ITS HOLDINGS BECAUSE THEY CANNOT CLAIM IT AS A ASSET ON THEIR BANK BOOKS

[Dinarrocks] Jamison Ok, Jamison Jamison thanks.

[Jamison] SO ANY TRANSACTION THAT HAS THIS AMOUNT OF MONIES MOVING IN THE FUTURE WILL BE TRACKED, ANYTHING THAT IS NOT ABOVE BOARD YOU WILL FIND OUT PROBABLY RATHER QUICKLY WHEN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IS ZERO BECAUSE THE UST WILL STEP IN

[hoot2602] Jamison So, we assume that the RV will include making the Dinar legal in the U.S.?

[Jamison] hoot2602 IT HAS TO BE A LEGAL TRADED CURRENCY BEFORE ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN FOR ANYBODY

[hoot2602] Jamison thanks

[Dinarrocks] Jamison So, all the talk of previous exchanges is not true?

[Jamison] Dinarrocks ITS NEVER BEEN TRUE

[Hoosier Girl] Dinarrocks Jester has always said No One has Exchanged

[Jester] Hoosier Girl GOES BACK TO NO ONE BELIEVING ANYTHING I SAY UNTIL SOMEONE ELSE SAYS IT... .HAHAHAHA

[Hoosier Girl] Jester Yep Seems that way dont it...

[Jamison] WHATEVER CHOICE YOU MAKE, JUST BE A BUSINESS PERSON AND ASK WHO IS THE FUNDING SOURCE, DO THEY HAVE THE LEGAL CREDENTIALS TO FACILITATE A CURRENCY TRANSACTION, ETC

[Dinarrocks] Jamison Is Generals64 doing ok?... I understand him not posting if there is nothing to post. Just wanted to be sure he is doing ok.

[Jamison] Dinarrocks I SPEAK TO THE GROUP LEADERSHIP NOT G64

[Jamison] SO IF YOU’RE SITTING IN A BANK IN THE FUTURE, I AM SURE WHATEVER DIRECTION YOU CHOOSE SHOULD BE FINE IF YOU’RE SITTING IN THE BANK, BECAUSE ANY TRANSACTION WILL BE STOPPED BEFORE YOU EVER SIT IN THE CHAIR IF THE UST HAS NOT APPROVED IT

[pokerbrat] Jamison thanks you laid that out very well!

[Jester] SO THIS WILL PROBABLY BE WORTHLESS INFORMATION TO EVERYONE TOO... I AM GOING TO CLARIFY THAT SKR THINGIE JUST A TAD.... IF YOU CAN TALK A BANK INTO IT... THEY CAN WRITE AN SKR FOR ANYTHING THEY LIKE WITHOUT RESPECT TO THE VALUE.... SKR MEANS SAFE KEEPING RECEIPT.... IF YOU CAN TALK THE BANK INTO IT THEY WILL WRITE YOU AN SKR FOR A FUR COAT... OR A FROG... OR ANYTHING ELSE THEY CAN HOLD IN THEIR VAULT FOR YOU..... IT DOES NOT HAVE TO HAVE OR INFER VALUE.... JUST TO CLARIFY....

[skidinar] Jamison What do you think in your opinion why the UST has not moved forward .. ie, which one of your 4 reasons above do you lean to.

[Jamison] skidinar BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT READY TO MAKE THE CURRENCY AN INTERNATIONAL CURRENCY AND THEY ARE NOT READY TO REVALUE IT

[Jamison] BUT I HOPE THAT ANSWERS THE QUESTION FROM LAST NIGHT

[Jester] Jamison I JUST LIKE TO BE AS ACCURATE AS POSSIBLE...

[MotoXr] Jamison and a lot more. Thank you

[Goose] Jester Jamison I thank you both for that info

[Jester] Jamison THANK FOR COMING AND SHARING ALL THE INFO WITH US BIG GUY...

[Jamison] NO PROBLEM

[Pumpkin] Jamison thank you

[stillwacko] Jamison thanks

[Jester] I KNOW A LOT OF PEEPS ARE WORRIED TO THE POINT OF PARANOIA... SO THIS WILL HELP FOR A COUPLE DAYS.... LOL

[Jamison] YEA DON'T BE SO PARANOID, IF YOU DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE AND UTILIZE THE PROFESSIONALS EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE, PEOPLE SEEM TO FORGET, THEIR ARE MANY MILLIONAIRES LIVING IN THE US RIGHT NOW AND THEY ARE NOT GETTING THERE MONIES TAKEN,

[kristi] Jamison Some of my friends and family signed up when their kids were underage. Will they be able to go in as a family? It was all the same email address.

[Jamison] kristi EACH PERSON WILL NEED TO BE REGISTERED ON AN INDIVIDUAL EMAIL, ONE EMAIL ONE EXCHANGE

[Jamison] kristi ONE PERSON OR ENTITY PER APPOINTMENT

[kristi] Jamison Thanks, would they be able to add the boys?
[Jester] Jamison WE ARE ABOUT TO CLOSE.... DID YOU GET EVERYTHING YOU LIKED TO OUT IN THE OPEN?

[Dinarrocks] Jamison I know some who signed up, and then changed their email. They did not send in a change notice. Are they out of luck?

[Jamison] Jester YEP

[Jester] Jamison OKAY THANKS FOR COMING IN AND SHARING... YOU TAKE IT EASY AND COME VISIT MORE OFTEN...

[Jamison] Dinarrocks AS THE DIRECTIONS SAID, REGISTER WITH THE EMAIL SO YOU CAN RECEIVE THE COMMUNICATION, NOW WHY WOULD SOMEBODY CANCEL THAT EMAIL

[Jamison] Jester YEP

[Jester] Jamison YOU SERIOUSLY NEED THE ANSWER TO THAT? HAHAHAHAHA

[MotoXr] Jamison mine will get changed when this is all said and done though lol.

[Jester] MotoXr SEE? PARANOID.... HAHAHAHA

[Dinarrocks] Jamison Not sure, just know it has happened.

[Jester] LIFE DOES NOT HAVE TO CHANGE PEOPLE... IT WILL BE EASIER... JUST AVOID DOING STUPID STUFF.... SHEESH....

[stillwacko] Dinarrocks perhaps they can get their old email address back

[Jester] stillwacko THAT SPEAKS TO SOMEONE THAT DID NOT BELIEVE IN THE FIRST PLACE.... SHOULD NOT HAVE DONE THAT....

[alfonse] Good Night and God Bless

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jester AGAIN .... with Jester's Tuesday night Chat Empty Re: Jester AGAIN .... with Jester's Tuesday night Chat

Post by Kevind53 Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:27 pm

I see Jester brought in a guest idiot to do his pumping for him.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jester AGAIN .... with Jester's Tuesday night Chat 2805820865  Jester AGAIN .... with Jester's Tuesday night Chat 2805820865  Jester AGAIN .... with Jester's Tuesday night Chat 2805820865  Jester AGAIN .... with Jester's Tuesday night Chat 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum