Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Dinarian GIA wants everyone to ponder how it would be without Gurus DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Dinarian GIA wants everyone to ponder how it would be without Gurus

Go down

Dinarian GIA wants everyone to ponder how it would be without Gurus Empty Dinarian GIA wants everyone to ponder how it would be without Gurus

Post by Ponee on Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:54 am

Posted by Gia on Dinar Recaps

04/06/2015 5:06pm

"Lets try to keep our eye on the ball. I think everyone is doing they best they can in the current situation. What would you do if over night we had NO MORE intel.. no calls, no Mnt Goat, no Exo, no Tony, no AB, no Winston... Your world would become awfully dark. There is no bad intel, lets give human kind a break ok". ~GIA~

Last edited by Ponee on Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dinarian GIA wants everyone to ponder how it would be without Gurus Empty Re: Dinarian GIA wants everyone to ponder how it would be without Gurus

Post by Ponee on Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:55 am

THE WORLD WOULD BE A MUCH BETTER PLACE !!!!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dinarian GIA wants everyone to ponder how it would be without Gurus Empty Re: Dinarian GIA wants everyone to ponder how it would be without Gurus

Post by chilimama on Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:23 pm

@Ponee wrote:THE WORLD WOULD BE A MUCH BETTER PLACE !!!!

IT SURE WOULD. EMOTIONS WOULDN'T BE RUNNING SO HIGH, PEOPLE WOULD BE LOOKING FOR JOBS INSTEAD OF SITIING ON PUTER ALL DAY WAITING FOR THE NEXT HOPIUM BOUT, AND BILLS WOULD BE GETTING PAID.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:24 pm

The first word to my mind was peaceful ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Dinarian GIA wants everyone to ponder how it would be without Gurus 2805820865  Dinarian GIA wants everyone to ponder how it would be without Gurus 2805820865  Dinarian GIA wants everyone to ponder how it would be without Gurus 2805820865  Dinarian GIA wants everyone to ponder how it would be without Gurus 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:38 pm

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!! Dinarian GIA wants everyone to ponder how it would be without Gurus 3176285109
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zcountess on Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:20 pm

I DONT SEE ANY ONE HERE NAMED GIA Big NO-NO Big NO-NO Big NO-NO Big NO-NO Big NO-NO Big NO-NO Big NO-NO Big NO-NO Big NO-NO Big NO-NO Big NO-NO Big NO-NO Big NO-NO Big NO-NO Big NO-NO Big NO-NO Big NO-NO Big NO-NO Big NO-NO Big NO-NO Big NO-NO Big NO-NO ?????MAY I ASK WHO PUT THIS UP HERE AND WHY DO THEY SPEAK FOR SOMEONE I DO NOT SEE AS A MEMBER OF YOUR FORUM!!!!!!!!
zcountess
zcountess

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:24 pm

Re-read the OP. It was pulled from recaps.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Dinarian GIA wants everyone to ponder how it would be without Gurus 2805820865  Dinarian GIA wants everyone to ponder how it would be without Gurus 2805820865  Dinarian GIA wants everyone to ponder how it would be without Gurus 2805820865  Dinarian GIA wants everyone to ponder how it would be without Gurus 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zcountess on Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:29 pm

I NEVER SEEN THIS PLEASE PUT THE LINK UP! did i miss it did i miss it did i miss it did i miss it did i miss it did i miss it did i miss it did i miss it did i miss it
if you are sugesting that is me you are way out there!May i sugest you read every post i ever wrote on this web site,My novel is my profile picture here,you can see the authers name is GIABELLA ,PLEASE FOR ANYONE OUT THERE TRYING TO CONNECT ME TO THIS GUYS POST ,IT IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO WHO I AM>!!! Dinarian GIA wants everyone to ponder how it would be without Gurus 230677302 Dinarian GIA wants everyone to ponder how it would be without Gurus 230677302 Dinarian GIA wants everyone to ponder how it would be without Gurus 230677302
zcountess
zcountess

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:33 pm

It was a comment posted under one of the gurus posts.

Last edited by Ponee on Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zcountess on Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:34 pm

WELL,SINCE THE NAME ON MY PROFILE PIC IS GIABELLA,I WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT ...CAN U PLEASE COPY AND PASTE IT ! I FIND THIS OF PARTICULAR INTREST TO ME!  :shootin the br
zcountess
zcountess

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:37 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zcountess on Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:39 pm

WELL, WAS NOT ME THAT'S ALL I KNOW!! really? really? really? really? really? really? really? really? really? really?
zcountess
zcountess

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:40 pm

LOLOLOL  I KNOW!  THAT IS FOR SURE ! You wouldn't be singing the praises of THAT ONE !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zcountess on Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:46 pm

NO WAY ! hug I JUST THOUGHT THE IRIONY WAS A LITTLE STRANGE .THANK YOU FOR THE LINK!
zcountess
zcountess

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:56 pm

You are welcome. 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:25 pm

@zcountess wrote:-snip-
if you are sugesting that is me you are way out there!May i sugest you read every post i ever wrote on this web site,My novel is my profile picture here,you can see the authers name is GIABELLA ,PLEASE FOR ANYONE OUT THERE TRYING TO CONNECT ME TO THIS GUYS POST ,IT IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO WHO I AM>!!!

Ummm ... No .... Actually no one suggested that, and speaking for myself that never entered my mind. Just pointed out that the original post clearly indicated it came from recaps.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast on Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:18 pm

@Ponee wrote:Posted by Gia on Dinar Recaps

04/06/2015 5:06pm

Your world would become awfully dark.

Wait till she finds out that all the intel = total lies. I would guess that is going to make her world a whole lot darker.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zcountess on Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:25 pm

WHATEVER!
zcountess
zcountess

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum