Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Mountain Goat with HIS tall tales of Bavaria and the RV all in one way too long post

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Mountain Goat with HIS tall tales of Bavaria and the RV all in one way too long post   Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:52 am

Hello Everyone,

Hope everyone had a great Easter!

Here in Bavaria Maundy Thursday and Good Friday are both dedicated to religious services with shops and many attractions closed on Good Friday. Restaurants were opened and served traditional fish dishes for Good Friday. One of our family traditions is go out and eat at our favorite fish restaurant. Tourist attractions begin  opening and the times vary but Easter weekend usually marks the start of the fine weather season with lake and river cruisers, summer sled runs and leisure parks all operating about now – weather permitting of course!

Talking of the weather, Easter can vary from early March to later April so although snow will be confined to higher mountains many still come to visit for last minute ski high altitude runs. Ironically many tourist usually pack their snow suits and bathing costumes for the same trip!
As Easter Sunday drew upon us, it was off to search for eggs with the children kindly left by the “Osterhase”. Chances are you aren’t far from an organized Easter egg hunt and our village has many. So we grabbed a basket and began hunting! The children enjoy it most of course and Meinen Hubby and I enjoy just watching them get excited.

After a traditional roast lamb dinner (another one of our family traditions), the festive food continues with an Easter lamb cake baked in a special lamb-shaped tin. Easter Monday is a public holiday so shops and schools are closed today. I am taking one of our first long hikes up the mountain today. Easter Monday also marks a number of other traditional events such as the colourful Sword Dance and “Georgiritt” horse-backed procession in Traunstein. I told you Bavaria is just full of traditions. I love living here!  I do not want to downplay the religious significance of Easter as we do also attend church and remember the sacrifice Christ made for us.

I know there was not much new dinar revaluation information in my last news letter but then again that was not the intent of it. Was it really that hard to figure that out? I assure you this one is chock full of information.

But sometimes you have to get through the gris to get to the meat of the subject matter.

You know me, once I begin researching something it may take me some time to find the truth but I do find it.
I know who is manipulating these intel gurus and I simply refuse to buy into it.  So I speak not to bash but to help these people understand the harm they are causing. They pretend the RV is all done in good will and so they totally believe it. That is my intent and my only intent and no other conspiracy or hidden agendas….lol…. The rest they have to deal with then they die and answer to another higher power.

I warn you this is the longest news letter yet. It is however so chock full of information. Information we as investors should all know. You might want to print it out and sit in you cozy arm chair and read it carefully. Perhaps grab a brandy or a nice hot cup of coffee….lol….

I wish there was another way to being you this news. Again sorry for the long read.

Let’s get on with the wonderful, exciting news for today and get some REAL intel.

Today’s News

Today is Monday April 6th and yes there is still no Iraq currency RV.

Surprise! Surprise! Surprise! Are you surprised once again?
Just another weekend of hype and anticipation. Hope you did not go out and buy reserves. When will some of you learn?

Honestly if I thought it was going to RV any time soon (within the next days or weeks) I would honestly say so
but this is just not going to be the case since there is absolutely no sound evidence of this being the case. So relax and enjoy the Springtime! We still may have a couple months to go.

Some are telling us the revaluation or reinstatement is not now turned over to the IMF and the BIS to pick a timeframe. I have to tell you it has always been and will always be in their court. To think otherwise is foolish.  They choose not to RV or RV the currency based on the state of the country and recommendations from it.   

It is still all about SECURITY, SECURITY and more STABILIZATION in Iraq. This is the holdup and the IMF or the BIS are not going to release the currency to the international arena unless these reasons for down grading the currency in the first place no longer exists. Right now funding of terrorism is still a major threat for Iraq. I want to believe otherwise but in reality this is just not the case.

Iraq has told us they fully intend to handle the situation and have it under control by early summer (that’s mid to late June).  So why is anyone second guessing the situation? The GOI itself has told us this news.

Do we want the RV so badly that we are going to make up our own slant on the news and thus lie? Perhaps these people from Iraq are just passing on their version of the news and as we are they too are susceptible to rumors and misinterpretation. Just because the live and work in Iraq does not make their news the truth. Much of their news has obviously been wrong, wrong, wrong ! So why do we continue to hit our heads against the wall believing it weekend after weekend? Time to get some more sources for information from people the REALLY know what is going on over in Iraq. Wouldn’t you say?

So here is the recent news that I believe is significant enough to bring to you today to assist you in understanding just where we are in this investment. I hope it helps everyone. It is the best I can get from the news actually broadcast from Iraq and not rumor or misinterpreted. I of course will give you my spin on it but remember this is what I think and I say so.

Fighting ISIS
So we heard that Turik was freed of ISIS, as stated last week in the news. We now read articles this week about the preparations for funding the rebuilding but at the same time read contradicting articles that in fact Turik still has some major issues with ISIS.

We also hear they are moving on to Mosul but finding it is not going to be a piece of cake as they assumed. It may take weeks to clear this city.

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi and his accompanying delegation arrived in Erbil to discuss the liberalization of the province of Nineveh plan Daash terrorist gangs.

The reporter said Baghdad News that the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi arrived in Erbil, accompanied by the Ministers of Defense, Interior and National Security Advisor and Minister of Displacement and Migration was Bastkabbalhma Kurdistan Region President Masoud Barzani, the President of the Region Government Nechirvan Barzani, come visit for talks on the liberalization of Nineveh plan and coordination with the Peshmerga forces to eliminate terrorist Daash and edit the people of Nineveh gangs from the grip of terrorism, in addition to the developments related to the agreement of the oil and find solutions to the problems of displaced people in the region and ways to support them and bring them back to the liberated areas.

Article follows:

BAGHDAD -- The Iraqi government announced on Wednesday that the city of Tikrit had been liberated from the Islamic State group, but security forces and Shiite militias were still battling the Sunni militants as the day ended. The miscommunication, coming after weeks of mixed signals on when the assault on Tikrit would begin and who would be leading it, signals a worrying lack of coordination between the government and the men fighting on the frontlines -- something that does not bode well for the next big fight, the battle to retake Mosul, Iraq's second-biggest city.   

The battle for Tikrit, a city just over 100 (165 km) miles north of Baghdad and the hometown of ousted dictator Saddam Hussein, has dragged on for nearly a month. The group also known as ISIS captured it in June. The assault on Tikrit is the first major offensive launched by the Iraqi forces to retake a city captured by ISIS.

But the offensive is not going as well as the Iraqi security forces had planned, according to interviews with Iraqi forces in Tikrit. The offensive was stalled not only because fighters were waiting for U.S. air strikes on ISIS positions to begin, but also because of disagreements among Iraqi military leaders and Shiite militias on how to proceed. Those disagreements trickled down through the ranks of both the Iraqi security forces and Hashd al-Shabi, an umbrella group that includes several militias and is largely funded by Iranian money.

So once again I hate to tell you but “I told you so” that Tikrit was not in fact secure and ISIS was not gone. Abadi speech on this topic last week was premature and my contacts in the area has told me. Just trying to bring you the truth. All this hype about the RV about to happen since ISIS is gone is bull and nothing more than that
Also lets us not lose sight of the Iranian militias working in Iraq that must be dealt with sooner or later, and for our investment - better sooner than later. These are the militias that have been interfering all along with Iraqi affairs. Remember those almost daily bombings in the plazas and shopping areas over the past 10 years? Well these Iranian militias are the organized groups at the heart of every one of them. Many times they were ordered and supplied by the former prime minister al-Maliki’s administration to do their dirty work. Now we have seen the new prime minister Abadi travel to Iran and conditionally ask for support to fight ISIS. This however was under a short term agreement to eventually totally pull out of Iraq. Will they adhere to the agreement? The time of reckoning is coming soon. 

Need New Laws?
As I have said in previous news letters and continue today to hold a strong commitment to the truth in telling you that Iraq needs the following laws prior to any revaluation of their currency, I have stated why and I believe entirely this to be true from the high level sources I am communicating with. 

1)    National Guard Law – still only the first reading. They are holding back on this law until they can decide how to change or handle the changes needed also in the constitution to allow guns in the hands of these newly formed guard units. Members of parliament were afraid, after reading the draft version of the law that they could be signing off and funding on legal militias.

2)    Amnesty Law – I believe this is going to be implemented with a prior version of the law anyhow and they may table the current revisions until some later date (since it is very sensitive and would effect the fate of the former prime minister Maliki and many of his goons). I am now hearing they fully intend to do a huge release of political and ex-military prisoners this coming week. This after all is what we truly need.

3)    Full implementation of the new Iraqi Constitution – The USA will not allow any revaluation to move forward without it. They have been fooled before and are not letting it slide again. Artcile 65 states the Federation Council must be fully functional. I am also not sure article 140 is all done. Yes in agreements and negotiations it is definitely done, but there still is no legislation to back it up, as of yet. I am waiting to see this too come across parliament from the GOI.

4)    Full implementation of all reforms formerly agreed upon as part of the reconciliation process. The deadline is past due as April 1st was the end of the timeframe previously agreed upon. I have clearly talked about these reforms in many of my past news letters and even listed them for you. They are not yet all completed and are needed to have full cooperation from all the secs (tribes) in this newly formed government.

So this past week out pops an article concerning Amnesty. This was so exciting for me to read since this is another one of these items I have been waiting for so long. I almost fell out of seat when I read this.

The USA too is very particular on this issue. This is a huge one folks!

I have explained to you in my recent past news letters as to why the freeing of these prisoners is so very critical to the reforms and reconciliation process. It is also important to the formation of these much needed new security measures for Iraq. This will also be a strong indicator by the new Abadi government and that he is fully  inline with wanting to achieve this “full” reconciliation as soon as possible.

I am not saying the RV is subjected to or being help just by these laws alone or these alone are specific items we should only be looking for. But they are an integral part needed in the process of regaining the needed SECRUITY and STABILITY of Iraq. So please do not put words in my mouth ! It is all interconnected as I also have said many times already. Have you been listening?

News Article follows: 
Alsumaria News / Baghdad
Confirmed the MP for beautiful Obeidi, on Thursday the national coalition, the existence of the detainees held innocent of crimes of "terrorism", indicating that the release of detainees who have not been proven guilty and amnesty for convicts innocent people, "the first step towards achieving national reconciliation step."

She said al-Obeidi said in a press conference held by the House of Representatives and attended, Alsumaria News , "There is innocent of the crimes of terrorism, and the content of Article 4 terrorism sentenced sentenced some of them have brought the death penalty and life imprisonment," indicating that "some of them fought the terrorists were sentenced to these Terms strongly The long-terrorism judges and caved the brunt of threats and killings. "

"The terrorists were not content with that, but returned to take revenge on the families of the convicts bosses, especially in the city of Mosul after they signed their hands, "indicating" I put my sufferings of these innocent people in front of the heads of the three presidencies and head of the Supreme Judicial Council for consideration and like them a lot to redress the acquittal and compensation. "

She continued, "and thus the government has opened a bright window in a tunnel of national reconciliation," adding that "the release of prisoners and amnesty for convicts the innocent first step towards achieving national reconciliation step."

The head of the House of Representatives Saleem al-Jubouri, on Thursday (March 5, 2015) to the Minister of Justice sought the Council to issue a general amnesty law, and called in to expedite the completion of innocent transactions and completed their sentences, stressed the need for the treatment of prisoners according to human values.

He said Vice President Iyad Allawi, on Friday (January 29, 2015) Security stability in Iraq can only be achieved through reconciliation, stressing that Iraq's security now undergoing serious stage.

Here’s another article for you. If these laws were not so important then why the urgency from Al-Jubouri on the part of the parliament to ensure they have a quorum for each of the upcoming sessions? Folks I am telling you they too want to conclude this process and get on with the potential for great wealth and prosperity. But it does not come overnight.

Article follows:

Euphrates News} House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, decided Wednesday to suspend regular vacations to Congress until the end of this legislative session. According to a parliamentary source told the News} {Euphrates that "al-Jubouri, decided to stop the regular vacation for Congress only when the urgency, until the end of the current legislative term." He added that "this decision was made for the purpose of the adoption of important projects"

Implementation of HCL
This week we had the best confirmation ever by Kurdistan and the oil ministry of the full and now undisputed evidence of the implementation of the hydrogen carbon law (HCL). There were many articles on this subject. I will not list them all now since I believe it is only a confirmation and this issue has been settled for some time already.

It is not for me to just tell you and try to convince you that HCL is done as you can now see if for yoursef.

We can now see the proof for ourselves in this article as yet another payment is being made to the Kurdistan region in the sum of $455 million this month. It is becoming now routine. Again this is amazing news as this country slowly progresses into normalcy. We can see it all evolving in each article.  Wow !

Article follows:

Roudao - Baghdad
Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari, on Thursday, that the Iraqi government had sent $ 455 million to the province of Kurdistan.

Zebari said, the network Roudao media, said that "the Baghdad government has sent $ 455 million to the Kurdistan region under an agreement signed between the two parties."

The Minister of Finance, that the Kurdistan Region's share of the financial budget of 17%, and was sent today by the federal government to the region less than agreed, but Iraq does not have enough money at the moment. Adding, "will be paid dues Kurdistan Region not on the amounts."

Zebari said, "part of the amount that was sent today also Peshmerga salaries." Noting that "sending money means that the parties are committed to the oil agreement."

Could this HCL deal get any clearer that they are making payments on the 17% as agreed !  This is wonderful and exciting news. I am dancing for joy !

Stabilization of the Dinar against the USD
We have also seen many articles coming out of the finance ministry and the CBI on this topic. Once again I tell you this is not about the dinar revaluation and is more about stability to the 1166 rate since with the increase in the USD value it has impacted and adjusted the dinar to 1270 rate, which is not stable and not sustainable for Iraq. so don’t get hyped up and confused when you read these type of articles. They have nothing to do with revaluation of their currency.

The sudden and upward trend in USD value has impacted many countries. Of course it has impacted them what do you think would happen?  You are only so bent on the revaluation happening any day and any time that any article talking about the dinar value gets your attention and is made into hype. The CBI is assuring the IMF, more than anyone else in these articles, that they are taking care of the matter and will have it resolved in the month of April. Of course this is good news. 

But I will say this also on this topic. Iraq must prove to the IMF that is can stabilize its currency and control it prior to any revaluation happening and bringing their currency it back on-line to pre-war levels. This however has already been accomplished in the past and this requirement satisfied. We have seen a steady rate of the dinar with minor periods of acceptable fluctuations. This was one of the purposes for the currency auctions and to why now the CBI has decided to stop  them but will they. I am told when we get close to final announcement of the RV they will announce currency auctions are ending. 

So out pops these articles!  Amazing ! What is going on here?

2 Articles Follow:

[Baghdad-]
Parliamentary Finance Committee hosted, on Wednesday, Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari.
According to a parliamentary source familiar, told all of Iraq [where], that he "has hosted Zebari and a number of general managers in the ministry to discuss the hard currency leakage to the outside, and the ways and measures to maintain the exchange rate of the dinar

Mashreq Newspaper
The parliamentary finance committee stressed that the Central Bank of Iraq assured the stability of the dinar against the dollar during this month.
According to a member of the Committee Magda al-Tamimi said that "the recent measures of the Central Bank were not the main reason behind the rise in the dollar exchange rate against the dinar, but speculators in the market are made Dollar rises", pointing out that "the central bank should be more careful on the market and control of banking companies and banks that deal to sell the dollar. "   Tamimi reported that "the bank in another connection by the Committee assured that the month of April will see the current stability of the dollar against the dinar and return to their normal price, due to a series of steps carried out by the results of which will appear soon." 

It is said that the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the dollar had witnessed a decline over the past few days where he arrived to 1270 dinars to the dollar, while the Central Bank of Iraq depends 1166 fixed exchange rate to the dollar.

This is a very old article and a repeat of a January 2015 article. But the importance is they want you to know they are taking measures.

Second article (proposal once again to end the auctions- will they this time? )

Parliamentary Finance Committee proposed, Sunday, cancel an auction of foreign currency at the central bank, confirmed that it will lead to lower prices in front of the Iraqi dinar.
The committee member said Masood Haider told / information / "The Finance Committee submitted a proposal to cancel the auction at the Central Bank, in order to reduce the foreign currency rate against the Iraqi dinar." (The dollar would be a foreign currency to them!!!)

He said Haider, that "the proposal stressed the need to replace the auction process hard currency distribution on civil and government banks in a fair way by the competition, because the auction may impact on the Iraqi economy and led to Nzifa," adding that "it will lead to lower foreign currency exchange rate either Iraqi dinar. "

The past few weeks have seen a remarkable increase the price of foreign currencies against the Iraqi dinar, despite the central bank to sell those currencies is reduced

Crash of the US Dollar (USD)
In my last news letter I gave some insight as to measures taken for the stability of the USD and why a crash of te US Dollar is not in the near future. I can see from many responses to my last news letter there are still some confusion. So let me clarify it some more.

Everyone reading this post probably knows how the USD is currently inflated in value and we now hear that a downward adjustment will most likely happen. This adjustment is in terms of a devaluation and simply nothing more than a downward adjustment probably back to levels before the spike. Did the US dollar CRASH then. No - It will not a CRASH as many predict.

Normal fluctuations such as devaluations and revaluations of currencies happen everyday. This is going to be a bit more drastic since we are now experiencing a drastic spike but non the less it will level off.

But people are tending to use the term CRASH in the wrong persepective. This is not a CRASH but an adjustment. Once again many of the gurus out there are using this as a scare tactic and putting fear in the hearts of you folks. As I said they do this to sell gold and their literature (books) and videos.

Remember anything told to you that hits that fear button and doing anything out of fear should be an instant RED FLAG for you now and in the future (especially once you have all this newly found money). 

So why did the USD really increase so suddenly in value? Again I needed to explore this phenomenon myself since no one could give me a reasonable explanation. I will try to do so today and I will try to keep it simple and as short as possible. I am not a financial advisor and am not giving any financial advice. This is my opinion through the research I have done and nothing more.

It all begins with China. China needs oil and USA has plenty of them ( at least potential credits once we exchange). Of course it is in oil futures. Future oil credits from Iraq. The IMF has instituted (and the USA agreed to them) the new asset backed requirements for currencies. These requirements can be complicated. So I will explain in simple terms since I too do not know all the details. There is an updated electronic system that calculates the new values periodically. Eventually this system will replace the old outdated system now being used. Eventually it will run daily making constant adjustments to currency values around the world. So to meet these new asset backed requirements, the USA has to fulfill the gold backing requirement (only a %) we have all heard so much about.

Many got confused on this matter and assumed the USA was returning to a full-gold backed currency once again. If you have any intelligence you should know this would be impossible to do. It also would not be sound currency regulations anyhow since this is what got the world in the mess in 1930’s  big crash in the  first place and changed for that very reason.  So there is a ratio of gold needed to back any countries currency. It is not the same ratio for all countries as some are more developed than other and some have other resources that can compensate for the lack of gold.

The USA then must fulfill its IMF ratio requirements of gold to back its currency. It can not do this fully in the short run and this will be a slow long term effort.  So China has plenty of gold and the USA needed it. An opportunity was presented and the USA went for it. A deal was struck over a year ago and hundreds of billions in gold was transferred the USA. This locked in China to oil rates and the much needed oil supplies.

So you see when this gold finally hit the USA and was accounted for, thus entered into the algorithm, the system generated a new rate for the USD. It had to be higher since the gold obtained from China is now backing it. This was not previously the case since President Truman signed into law abolishing the gold standard in the 40’s. (Actually the former deceased FDR worked out the details but it was not ratified in time since FDR suddenly died).

So now we have this new calculated value to the USD currency. Gold prices too began to rise in response since scarcity plus demand equals increase in value….right?  All this gold now locked up by the USA is no longer on the market. Gold is tracked very carefully since the depression.

Now we are hearing that the USD will be adjusted once the IQD (Iraqi Dinar) goes international. When will this happen?  This will happen when  the new algorithm officially replaces the old and the dinar will be one of the  driving force for many currency adjustments (at least in the beginning). The dinar revaluation must occur first however. The USD will be one of them as part of the equation. The USD rate will simply settle down to a more practical rate at this time. So enjoy it now……lol….If you are planning a European vacation in the near future this is the time to buy your EUROs.

However it is not going to be a CRASH as some wrongly use this terminology. Hope this helps clarify this subject once and for all.

Other Currencies about to Undergo Revaluations?
For many years now we have heard this term “GCR” meaning global currency reset. These intel gurus once again have played with your minds and confused you. There is in fact no such thing as a GCR. It is not even a term familiar to the IMF and they should know better if in  fact they were legitimate.  However they are persistent in using this term. It is a layman’s term and come to mean 190+ currencies all revaluing all at once. Simply not true and will never happen! Now of course when they are challenged on this matter they conveniently claim that is has been scaled down to just a few currencies. Really? I have been telling you this all along. Have you been listening?   

So what is going to happen? There are a few other currencies that will in fact revalue very significantly and the IMF is holding off on these currencies to coincide with the Iraqi dinar revaluation. They are doing this for a purpose and there is a method to the madness. One example is the Vietnamese Dong.

https://www.imf.org/external/country/VNM/index.htm

The currency was scheduled to finally revalue and come on-line again after a decade of war and decades of post war however money laundering and terrorist funding was discovered and the program was halted. Since 2011 much progress has been made and you can see the numerous meetings with the IMF and developments since. It has been over 3 years since the IMF slapped  on currency moratorium on Vietnam and so this is due to be lifted soon. I suspect it will and this revaluation will happen very soon. Just my opinion.

So out pops many articles in the recent past about Vietnam. Why all of a sudden now?

Recent Article follows:

If you thought Asia's manufacturing giants are just China, South Korea and Thailand, say hello to a new one: Vietnam. Its benchmark purchasing managers' index for manufacturing has expanded -- a reading above 50 -- every month since Aug. 2013, according to HSBC and Markit Economics.

That feat is unmatched by any other Asian country that HSBC and Markit track. By contrast, China's manufacturing PMI has contracted in eight months in that same period. Thailand's manufacturing, as measured by the government, contracted for 22 months through January.

Another fine example is with the country of Zimbabwe. We recently read many, many articles on the progression of this nation and its new president. Will this new president conform to the people’s wishes or play the same dictatorship stuff all over again?

Zimbabwe too had gone through many years of turmoil and civil war. This country is not a poor country by any stretch of the imagination. It has vast wealth in its resources but has been grossly mismanaged. Corruption has been linked to this abuse  and so like so many countries, the wealth of a nation can be taken, robbed  and stolen by its own government.

We see too how this corruption was orchestrated in Iraq, as we follow its revaluation process and charges now against the former prime minister Nori Al-Maliki in this matter. We are all too familiar with this now and know fully the tactics they try. This is why the diligence from us as citizens of any nation must do to challenge these bastards who attempt to take our countries from us. This is true democracy. It was so bad that the IMF had to also issue a moratorium on the Zibabwe but not after unsuccessfully attempting to reissue the currency many times. So what will make this time any different?

The IMF has purposes. You might want to read Article 1 in the below link. It will surely help you understand where they want to go with some of these underdeveloped countries especially now Zimbabwe and Vietnam. These are now the IMF’s  “pet” projects. These countries are way overdue to come back online.

https://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/aa/

Remember PEACE comes through people having food on their tables and stable jobs. For this they will need fair trade and for this a stable, accurately valued currency. This is the only way dictators can not exist in this world. De-stabilized governments are breading grounds for these wacky individuals and their goons who are bent on supreme power and the corruption it brings.

With Vietnam and Zimbabwe we also see new rates appearing at the banks (significantly higher) when the algorithms run to recalculate so we can surmise something is up in the near future.

Another currency I am hearing about is the Iranian Rials (IRR) and I do not understand the investment attitudes on this one.  I am hearing this on many of the intel calls and forums. Why would anyone be considering investing in the Rial at this point in time?   

I know it has had a significant devaluation as the country of Iran and is under a major embargo and hyperinflation.
First-  personally I wonder why anyone would get involved with it now? It is illegal to personally posses Rials in the USA in the first place so be aware of anyone trying to sell them to you. Did you know that?  Iran is on the current terrorist list thus it is illegal to posses the currency.

Secondly you can invest using FOREX in Iran as the currency is not yet entirely shut off internationally like was done with Iraq. There is not yet a reason to do so and the IMF would never do this unless at a state of war and requested for specific reasons.

Sure but why now I keep asking. Why tie up your funds? Why not buy dinar or one of the other currencies set for significant increases in the very near future. It will be years if not decades before Iran bounces back. First there are going to be gloomier days ahead. I can assure you of this. There is no executive order allowing citizens or companies to posses this currency.

There is going to be a major push with Iran soon. This time it will be led by an insider middle eastern coalition also threatened by Iran’s irresponsible nuclear threat. When the dust settles if we are allowed to own rials this may in fact be a very good investment, in my opinion. Remember you can make the most from these war torn countries when their currencies are at their hyper inflated values. But be ready, as in the Iraqi dinar, to hold them for the long haul.

The Coming Judgment Day for Iran
Fate of Iran, but first the USA president is giving diplomacy one last chance to work. We have heard his speech on this topic recently. These recent nuclear arms talks are the end of the line for Iran. Either now they tote the line or suffer the consequences. I personally believe the USA already knows the final outcome as Iran will not live up to any agreement, as  it has never lived up to any past agreements. These talks are simply Iranian appeasement and they are stalling for time to develop the needed weapons of mass destruction. Well now we hear they have until June to abide. Does June mean anything to you now?  Hint,,,Hint…!  For the USA they are going through the motions in the hope of Iran toting the line but know the inevitable and are preparing to take serious actions.

Peace and Luv To Ya All, 
Mnt Goat

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Goat with HIS tall tales of Bavaria and the RV all in one way too long post   Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:02 pm

The usual Goat mix of excess verbiage, incorrect information, faulty conclusions and outright lies. The Goat's posts are so error filled I would not even know where to begin.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Goat with HIS tall tales of Bavaria and the RV all in one way too long post   Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:12 pm

I thought it was interesting, anyway- Remember- They ALL lie-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zcountess

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Goat with HIS tall tales of Bavaria and the RV all in one way too long post   Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:45 pm

The goats on;ly  goal is confusion!ONE WEEK ITS ON NEXT ITS OFF BUT KEEP IN MIND THEIR IS ALWAYS A USA INVOLVED I WONDER WHY?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Goat with HIS tall tales of Bavaria and the RV all in one way too long post   Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:24 pm

Because it is a part of his/her narrative along with 90% of the other pooroos.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Goat with HIS tall tales of Bavaria and the RV all in one way too long post   Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:52 pm

Well she has done it again , how many people did she have to copy BS from to get all of this crap?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Goat with HIS tall tales of Bavaria and the RV all in one way too long post   Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:51 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Goat with HIS tall tales of Bavaria and the RV all in one way too long post   Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:23 am

@Cascadian wrote:
http://www.bavaria.us/easter-traditions-bavaria-germany

Here in Bavaria Maundy Thursday and Good Friday are both dedicated to religious services with shops and many attractions closed on Good Friday. Restaurants were opened and served traditional fish dishes for Good Friday. One of our family traditions is go out and eat at our favorite fish restaurant. Tourist attractions begin  opening and the times vary but Easter weekend usually marks the start of the fine weather season with lake and river cruisers, summer sled runs and leisure parks all operating about now – weather permitting of course!

Talking of the weather, Easter can vary from early March to later April so although snow will be confined to higher mountains many still come to visit for last minute ski high altitude runs. Ironically many tourist usually pack their snow suits and bathing costumes for the same trip!
As Easter Sunday drew upon us, it was off to search for eggs with the children kindly left by the “Osterhase”. Chances are you aren’t far from an organized Easter egg hunt and our village has many. So we grabbed a basket and began hunting! The children enjoy it most of course and Meinen Hubby and I enjoy just watching them get excited.

After a traditional roast lamb dinner (another one of our family traditions), the festive food continues with an Easter lamb cake baked in a special lamb-shaped tin. Easter Monday is a public holiday so shops and schools are closed today. I am taking one of our first long hikes up the mountain today. Easter Monday also marks a number of other traditional events such as the colourful Sword Dance and “Georgiritt” horse-backed procession in Traunstein. I told you Bavaria is just full of traditions. I love living here!  I do not want to downplay the religious significance of Easter as we do also attend church and remember the sacrifice Christ made for us.

ALMOST WORD FOR WORD, WOW
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Goat with HIS tall tales of Bavaria and the RV all in one way too long post   Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:06 am

More plagiarism from the Goat.  Great find!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mountain Goat with HIS tall tales of Bavaria and the RV all in one way too long post
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: