Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

TNT SHEEPLE GETTING REPRIMANDED FOR ASKING A SIMPLE ? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

TNT SHEEPLE GETTING REPRIMANDED FOR ASKING A SIMPLE ?

Go down

TNT SHEEPLE GETTING REPRIMANDED FOR ASKING A SIMPLE ? Empty TNT SHEEPLE GETTING REPRIMANDED FOR ASKING A SIMPLE ?

Post by chilimama on Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:34 pm

TNT SHEEPLE GETTING REPRIMANDED FOR ASKING A SIMPLE ? View previous topic View next topic Go down
chilimama
VIP SECRET AGENT

PostSubject: TNT SHEEPLE GETTING REPRIMANDED FOR ASKING A SIMPLE ?   Today at 1:34 pm Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
BamaFan

Date: 09:42 AM Apr 6, 2015

What did DC mean by his comment about exchangers "...giving you your money back..."?

During Wednesday's call on April 1st, in response to a caller asking about NDAs, DC said,
according to the below verbatim transcription by ZebraGirl...

"DC: Sure. So it, it depends, is the answer. So what we’re having is a, you have folks basically who are going through
earlier obviously have to sign an NDA saying they weren’t a part of it. We’ve talked about that at length.
The other part is that they had to have a, if you’re street rate and below, or just street rate, then our understanding is it won’t be,
it’s the bank discretion, but most banks are not gonna be choosing this to go through, it, you know, they’re just gonna
not even screw with it. We know the exchangers are just planning on giving you your money back and goin’ on."
What did DC mean by his comment about exchangers
"We know the exchangers are just planning on giving you your money back and goin’ on."?

Cigarlady

Date: 10:10 AM Apr 6, 2015

I don't know what he meant; it's frustrating how D.C. talks in circles, and doesn't finish sentences...

isa52bc

Silver Member

Date: 10:11 AM Apr 6, 2015

DC's answer made ABSOLUTELY no sense at all.

My RV Mantra: I now have more than enough abundance of peace, love, joy, good health, & money to fulfill the wishes, dreams, desires & needs of myself and others from now until eternity, thank you for this blessing!

menschie2

Star Member

Date: 10:16 AM Apr 6, 2015

It's means that the exchangers are not going to give the contract rates and then there is no need for the NDA. So they will just do the exchange and give you your money and move on.

Cigarlady

Date: 10:19 AM Apr 6, 2015

If only D.C. could have just said it like that!
Thank you for the explanation in 2 sentences!

DavidM

Date: 10:21 AM Apr 6, 2015

LETS ALL NOT FORGET, DC IS AN IMPORTANT AND CENTRAL PART OF THE TNT DINAR TEAM.  PLEASE OFFER HIM THE SAME RESPECT AND CONSIDERATION THAT YOU WOULD TOWARDS TONY.  IT'S ALWAYS OK TO ASK FOR CLARIFICATION ON ANYTHING THAT TNT BRINGS TO THE TABLE.  BUT, IT IS NOT OK TO DISPARAGE ANYONE IN THE PROCESS.

mermaid

Date: 10:27 AM Apr 6, 2015

Quote :
   DavidM wrote:

LETS ALL NOT FORGET, DC IS AN IMPORTANT AND CENTRAL PART OF THE TNT DINAR TEAM.  PLEASE OFFER HIM THE SAME RESPECT AND CONSIDERATION THAT YOU WOULD TOWARDS TONY.  IT'S ALWAYS OK TO ASK FOR CLARIFICATION ON ANYTHING THAT TNT BRINGS TO THE TABLE.  BUT, IT IS NOT OK TO DISPARAGE ANYONE IN THE PROCESS.

Thank you David! Well said! * : )

Cigarlady

Date: 10:30 AM Apr 6, 2015

There was no disrespect in my statement. I was only implying that a simple explanation was less confusing.

darquoy

Star Member

Date: 10:30 AM Apr 6, 2015

no disrespect here - just some frustration thats it.
I can coop with it np - none of us are gods either way

"Listen to everyone, read everything, believe nothing unless you can prove it in you

Last edited by Kevind53 on Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:22 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Cleaned up code for readability)
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT SHEEPLE GETTING REPRIMANDED FOR ASKING A SIMPLE ? Empty Re: TNT SHEEPLE GETTING REPRIMANDED FOR ASKING A SIMPLE ?

Post by Ssmith on Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:58 pm

Bow down and kiss the ring of Pope Tony & Bishop Winston you Peons!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT SHEEPLE GETTING REPRIMANDED FOR ASKING A SIMPLE ? Empty Re: TNT SHEEPLE GETTING REPRIMANDED FOR ASKING A SIMPLE ?

Post by BritishBulldog on Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:22 pm

Pretty confusing statement by DC...and an explanation was not uncalled for. But like SSMith said...you don't bite the hand that pretends to feed you.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino on Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:45 am

It's confusing because DC is trying to lie on the spot.  He talks in riddles.  I wanted TNTBS to put out a video of DC just saying the word "frankly" from just one call, he says it so much.  Apparently, he is not good at lying because you can always tell when he does it, which is about 95% of the time, OK, 99%.

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum