Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Stability of U.S Dollar is Expected in The Last week of April? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Stability of U.S Dollar is Expected in The Last week of April? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Stability of U.S Dollar is Expected in The Last week of April? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Stability of U.S Dollar is Expected in The Last week of April? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Stability of U.S Dollar is Expected in The Last week of April? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Stability of U.S Dollar is Expected in The Last week of April? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Stability of U.S Dollar is Expected in The Last week of April? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Stability of U.S Dollar is Expected in The Last week of April? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Stability of U.S Dollar is Expected in The Last week of April? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Stability of U.S Dollar is Expected in The Last week of April? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Stability of U.S Dollar is Expected in The Last week of April? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Stability of U.S Dollar is Expected in The Last week of April? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Stability of U.S Dollar is Expected in The Last week of April? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Stability of U.S Dollar is Expected in The Last week of April? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Stability of U.S Dollar is Expected in The Last week of April? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Stability of U.S Dollar is Expected in The Last week of April? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Stability of U.S Dollar is Expected in The Last week of April? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Stability of U.S Dollar is Expected in The Last week of April? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Stability of U.S Dollar is Expected in The Last week of April? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Stability of U.S Dollar is Expected in The Last week of April? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Stability of U.S Dollar is Expected in The Last week of April?

3 posters

Go down

Stability of U.S Dollar is Expected in The Last week of April? Empty Stability of U.S Dollar is Expected in The Last week of April?

Post by BullRide Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:03 pm

Hi Dinarians,
Has anyone seen this article? Any thoughts of it being true? I'm not trying to spread around any hopium crap...

http://www.iraqidinar123.com/stability-of-u-s-dollar-is-expected-in-the-last-week-of-april/

later

BullRide

Back to top Go down

Stability of U.S Dollar is Expected in The Last week of April? Empty Re: Stability of U.S Dollar is Expected in The Last week of April?

Post by Ssmith Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:14 pm

From the article:  "She also confirmed that the Iraqi Central Bank assured the Iraqi Finance Committee that people would see the stability in the Iraqi dinar against the U.S dollar exchange rate at the end of April, and it would return at its normal price."

So the question is "what's the normal price".  For the last five years 1 USD has been worth around 1161 IQD.  Not too much to be excited about there.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Stability of U.S Dollar is Expected in The Last week of April? Empty Re: Stability of U.S Dollar is Expected in The Last week of April?

Post by BullRide Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:44 pm

Yes agreed 1161 is not exciting at all, but what's to say that is normal price? even though it's been that way for a while, that's not stable against the US dollar at all...

That "return at its normal price" meaning to me is questionable.

BullRide

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:45 pm

If it averages in 1 USD -1166 IQD range for a five year period, that seems like the normal price range.  Google USD/IQD and pull up a five year chart and take a look.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:10 pm

Well for starters the CBI says. They have clearly stated in other articles this week, and posted here, that they are working on getting the dinar to return from the 1180 range it as now to 1166.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Stability of U.S Dollar is Expected in The Last week of April? 2805820865  Stability of U.S Dollar is Expected in The Last week of April? 2805820865  Stability of U.S Dollar is Expected in The Last week of April? 2805820865  Stability of U.S Dollar is Expected in The Last week of April? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:59 am

This was discussed at TNT.  Maybe this answer from one of the members will help.

"I take off my Dinar glasses and I read that the CBI wants to return in April the price from
current 1270 dinars/dollar to the normal 1166 dinars/dollar.

I put my Dinar glasses back on and I read the CBI wants to return in April the price from
current 1270 dinars/dollar to the RI rate, pre-2003"
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by BullRide Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:49 pm

lol ssmith, That's kind of what I was thinking, with my dinar glasses on. Smile

BullRide

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum