Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Stability of U.S Dollar is Expected in The Last week of April? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Stability of U.S Dollar is Expected in The Last week of April?

Go down

Stability of U.S Dollar is Expected in The Last week of April? Empty Stability of U.S Dollar is Expected in The Last week of April?

Post by BullRide on Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:03 pm

Hi Dinarians,
Has anyone seen this article? Any thoughts of it being true? I'm not trying to spread around any hopium crap...

http://www.iraqidinar123.com/stability-of-u-s-dollar-is-expected-in-the-last-week-of-april/

later

BullRide

Back to top Go down

Stability of U.S Dollar is Expected in The Last week of April? Empty Re: Stability of U.S Dollar is Expected in The Last week of April?

Post by Ssmith on Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:14 pm

From the article:  "She also confirmed that the Iraqi Central Bank assured the Iraqi Finance Committee that people would see the stability in the Iraqi dinar against the U.S dollar exchange rate at the end of April, and it would return at its normal price."

So the question is "what's the normal price".  For the last five years 1 USD has been worth around 1161 IQD.  Not too much to be excited about there.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Stability of U.S Dollar is Expected in The Last week of April? Empty Re: Stability of U.S Dollar is Expected in The Last week of April?

Post by BullRide on Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:44 pm

Yes agreed 1161 is not exciting at all, but what's to say that is normal price? even though it's been that way for a while, that's not stable against the US dollar at all...

That "return at its normal price" meaning to me is questionable.

BullRide

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:45 pm

If it averages in 1 USD -1166 IQD range for a five year period, that seems like the normal price range.  Google USD/IQD and pull up a five year chart and take a look.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:10 pm

Well for starters the CBI says. They have clearly stated in other articles this week, and posted here, that they are working on getting the dinar to return from the 1180 range it as now to 1166.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Stability of U.S Dollar is Expected in The Last week of April? 2805820865  Stability of U.S Dollar is Expected in The Last week of April? 2805820865  Stability of U.S Dollar is Expected in The Last week of April? 2805820865  Stability of U.S Dollar is Expected in The Last week of April? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:59 am

This was discussed at TNT.  Maybe this answer from one of the members will help.

"I take off my Dinar glasses and I read that the CBI wants to return in April the price from
current 1270 dinars/dollar to the normal 1166 dinars/dollar.

I put my Dinar glasses back on and I read the CBI wants to return in April the price from
current 1270 dinars/dollar to the RI rate, pre-2003"
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by BullRide on Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:49 pm

lol ssmith, That's kind of what I was thinking, with my dinar glasses on. Smile

BullRide

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum