Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

TNT- LIKE TONY HAS SAID ~ NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED...........CHASE BEING OVER RUN WITH DEMANDS DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

TNT- LIKE TONY HAS SAID ~ NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED...........CHASE BEING OVER RUN WITH DEMANDS

Go down

TNT- LIKE TONY HAS SAID ~ NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED...........CHASE BEING OVER RUN WITH DEMANDS Empty TNT- LIKE TONY HAS SAID ~ NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED...........CHASE BEING OVER RUN WITH DEMANDS

Post by chilimama on Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:45 pm

TOPIC: LIKE TONY HAS SAID............NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED...........CHASE BEING OVER RUN WITH DEMANDS[/th]
[/tr]
]
ENERGYSPARKLES

Date: 10:36 AM Apr 2, 2015[/td]

]LIKE TONY HAS SAID............NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED...........CHASE BEING OVER RUN WITH DEMANDS[/td]
[td][right][size=13]

ALL THOUGHTS THAT I SHARED THE INFO ON MY BANKER FROM CHASE..............HE HAS A SPREAD SHEET WITH EVERYONES NAMES THAT HAVE BEEN COURTEOUS.........THE ONES THAT ARE DEMANDING HE ANSWER THE CALL............YOU WILL NOT BE PUT ON ANY LIST AND CHASE IS KEEPING YOUR NUMBERS AND NAMES AND YOU WILL NOT GET TO EXCHANGE WITH THEM.
PLEASE STOP CALLING OVER AND OVER.  IF YOU LEAVE YOUR MESSAGE HE WILL CALL YOU WHEN HE GETS TO YOU.  THEY ARE CALLING AS THEY HAVE RECEIVED THE MESSAGE.  THEY TYPE THEM INTO THE COMPUTER AND THEY ARE GETTING OVER WHELMED.
ALL I CAN SAY IS SOMEONE PUT HIS INFO ON A WEB SITE AND NOW THEY ARE GETTING PISSED.  I TRUSTED EVERYONE THAT WAS ON TNT NOT TO SHARE THE INFO WITHOUT ASKING HIM PERMISSION.........LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE SPOILED IT FOR EVERYONE ELSE.

Last edited by Kevind53 on Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clean up code .. readability)
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT- LIKE TONY HAS SAID ~ NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED...........CHASE BEING OVER RUN WITH DEMANDS Empty Re: TNT- LIKE TONY HAS SAID ~ NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED...........CHASE BEING OVER RUN WITH DEMANDS

Post by Kevind53 on Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:30 pm

Yea right ... Stupid is as stupid does ... STUPID!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT- LIKE TONY HAS SAID ~ NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED...........CHASE BEING OVER RUN WITH DEMANDS 2805820865  TNT- LIKE TONY HAS SAID ~ NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED...........CHASE BEING OVER RUN WITH DEMANDS 2805820865  TNT- LIKE TONY HAS SAID ~ NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED...........CHASE BEING OVER RUN WITH DEMANDS 2805820865  TNT- LIKE TONY HAS SAID ~ NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED...........CHASE BEING OVER RUN WITH DEMANDS 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

TNT- LIKE TONY HAS SAID ~ NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED...........CHASE BEING OVER RUN WITH DEMANDS Empty Re: TNT- LIKE TONY HAS SAID ~ NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED...........CHASE BEING OVER RUN WITH DEMANDS

Post by Ssmith on Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:53 pm

ENERGYSPARKLES wrote
20m ago
I WILL NOT POST AGAIN ON THIS SITE BECAUSE WHEN I JUST NEEDED HELP WITH GETTING THE TNT MEMBERS A MESSAGE ABOUT CALLING THE CHASE BANKER A MOD TOOK IT DOWN DON'T KNOW WHY, THERE WAS NOTHING HARMFUL IN IT. I JUST TRIED TO HELP SOME TNT MEMBERS HAS A WONDERFUL EXPERENCE AT A BANK ABOUT THE DINAR AND LIKE TONY HAS SAID NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama on Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:05 pm

LOL I NOTICED AWHILE AGO THE THREAD WAS GONE, SHEESH, THOSE PEOPLE

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:17 pm

Glad you were there to grab it.  TNT drama at it's best!  I just checked and EnergySparkles hasn't been banned......Yet!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum