Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

TNT Morning Chat DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

TNT Morning Chat

Go down

TNT Morning Chat Empty TNT Morning Chat

Post by Ssmith on Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:53 am

Maybe parents should listen to their kids instead of a convicted felon.

That's good for her, I love hearing the banks responding positively not like we are lunatics...my son basiclally thinks I'm crazy
Pearle so does mine
Lol I promised him a car, he looks at me and says can we discuss the possibility without bringing that thing into the discussion lol
pearle - my kids think i've lost it but i'm not worried. He(or she) who laughs last, laughs best!!!
pearle I get that "poor Mom has lost it" look...lol
Lol heehee...come on Rv give us back our self respect. Lol
dogmom that is a virus these kids all seem to have with us lol
first thing mine did was get on the internet and say it is a scam
freedom lol I feel like I have lost it too but I know they have to give them back the value of the dinar
im sure she did the scam search too
my younger daughter is in law enforcement and she is just all suspicious and sees ulterior motives everywhere
mine too dogmom the more educated they are the less they believe
so we don't mention it. My three closet friends are all in so we have great giggles about our kids
It better pop quickly otherwise I'm gonna have to get a job, so I can save face with the kids lol
Dogmom, I thought this baby was going to pop two weeks after I lost my job, two years ago coming August
My two sisters and I sure have a giggle about the kids, they basically all college kids waiting for cars
pearle - it's so funny that the kids torture us on the journey but after we have sweated, studied and executed they will be right there looking for the car keys. smh
pearle - the "eye roll" is my least favorite gesture..... lol oh my------
I am enjoying reading the comments about the "kids". LOL I haven't even mentioned it to my daughter. She would think I'm getting dementia! She has enough on her plate without worrying about me. I only talk about it with my three fellow dinarians.
Yep it is one of those deals that probably needs to stay quiet. As many times as we have heard its here sure makes for an uncomfortable bed when it doesn't. I hope to be able to, as Tony says so often, be able to say I told you so.
Would like a picture of my kids when I drive up in a new car or Call from the beach resort! This will add to their ,she's lost it ! Lol lol
Haha..you parents are cracking me up. So glad I'm not alone.TNT Morning Chat Biggrin
Pray we RV before we r transferred to the loony farm! Lol

lol
well my son read it was a scam on the internet... so it must be true,,, NOT
boomer. too funny. we've all heard that from someone we tried to share this blessing with... lol
Freedom boomer mine too! My daughter is ready to call whoever she think took? My money ,for senior scams ! Lol
Hahahaha...I was in a huge church conference last year and the minister announced it was a scam. You could have heard a pin drop!!! Must of been a lot of dinarians in there. I just stared straight ahead LOL
Maybe we should buy them a 1985 vehicle ! And say if u had only believed ,and had faith in me you could have had a Brand new Vehicle!
oh cj will have one of those printed and on the back it will say na na nah boo you were WRONG
ok I have an idea for all those kids that think we are nuts.. Let's just buy them 1 car and make them share it
Freedom boomer I really want to see mine enjoy life while I'm still around ,I'll just have them eat crow soup everyday!
freedom. ..to funny... I'm with you on that. maybe they would believe us next time we tell them something. ..lol
read up through the post, you guys are not alone, my sons and my husband think I am nuts. Just putting those crows in the freezer cause that's all they are get to eat after this goes.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT Morning Chat Empty Re: TNT Morning Chat

Post by Ponee on Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:00 am

tnt poster wrote:the more educated they are the less they believe

Well, that sums it up RIGHT THERE !!!!!   The less intelligent you are, the more likely you are to believe Tony's bullcrap and RV hopium.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:07 am

How many years do you sit in front of the computer believing that it's going to happen any day now and not think that the 'educated child' just may have a point?
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast on Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:52 am

It better pop quickly otherwise I'm gonna have to get a job, so I can save face with the kids lol

More dinarians not looking for work due to their "imminent blessing." Unbelievable.

One of the places he may have read it's a scam is from John Jagerson. A well educated, published, experienced expert on currencies and investing. Where you're reading it isn't a scam is from TNT Tony, a convicted felon currently under indictment for massive investing fraud. Hmmmm, makes you think, doesn't it.

I was in a huge church conference last year and the minister announced it was a scam.

Bless him. Good to know some ministers out there are smart enough to figure it out and doing the right thing, usually the only stories along these lines have them pumping the scam.

From reading all these posts you can really see how heavily their ego is tied into the scam. It's quite obvious that they can't wait to rub the "naysayers" noses in their wealth, and that it would practically kill them to admit they were totally wrong and got ripped off. That's part of the reason some scams are so successful, people are too embarrassed to admit they got scammed and are so emotionally invested they just don't want to hear the truth.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:03 am

Numerous times on calls, Tony has encouraged them to laugh at the naysayers after the RV.  Rub their nose in it and don't share your "blessing" because of the way they treated you when you told them about it, etc. 

As much fun as it is to laugh at these people, the sad reality is that the day Iraq does drop the zeros and no one gets rich, there some that are not going to be able to handle it.  The people who have invested their life savings; thousand of dollars saved for retirement are going to be gone....forever.  First the 50 IQD notes are invalid.  How are some of these people going to handle it when the 25,000 notes go too?  To realize you have squandered everything on the advice of a convicted felon is going to be tough and some aren't strong enough to handle the fact that there is no one to blame but themselves.  Maybe a Dinar Suicide Hotline should be set up?  Because, unfortunately, there is going to be a need for one.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama on Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:46 am

@ssmith wrote:Numerous times on calls, Tony has encouraged them to laugh at the naysayers after the RV.  Rub their nose in it and don't share your "blessing" because of the way they treated you when you told them about it, etc. 

As much fun as it is to laugh at these people, the sad reality is that the day Iraq does drop the zeros and no one gets rich, there some that are not going to be able to handle it.  The people who have invested their life savings; thousand of dollars saved for retirement are going to be gone....forever.  First the 50 IQD notes are invalid.  How are some of these people going to handle it when the 25,000 notes go too?  To realize you have squandered everything on the advice of a convicted felon is going to be tough and some aren't strong enough to handle the fact that there is no one to blame but themselves.  Maybe a Dinar Suicide Hotline should be set up?  Because, unfortunately, there is going to be a need for one.

I AGREE, THERE WILL BE A NEED FOR THAT HOTLINE, IT'S SCARY TO THINK ABOUT HOW MANY WILL GET THAT DEPRESSED. HELL WILL BE TO GOOD OF A PLACE FOR THE PUMPERS OUT THERE.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:28 pm

Ummm ... I doubt the irony of their comment even crossed their little mind. In the words of my mother-in-law from Georgia "Bless their sweet little heart." (She told me once that was southern for "Can you really be that stupid and still breathe?")

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT Morning Chat 2805820865  TNT Morning Chat 2805820865  TNT Morning Chat 2805820865  TNT Morning Chat 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum