Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
ISIL Controlling over 90 Bank branches in Iraq I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
ISIL Controlling over 90 Bank branches in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
ISIL Controlling over 90 Bank branches in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
ISIL Controlling over 90 Bank branches in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
ISIL Controlling over 90 Bank branches in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
ISIL Controlling over 90 Bank branches in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
ISIL Controlling over 90 Bank branches in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
ISIL Controlling over 90 Bank branches in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
ISIL Controlling over 90 Bank branches in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
ISIL Controlling over 90 Bank branches in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
ISIL Controlling over 90 Bank branches in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
ISIL Controlling over 90 Bank branches in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
ISIL Controlling over 90 Bank branches in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
ISIL Controlling over 90 Bank branches in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
ISIL Controlling over 90 Bank branches in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
ISIL Controlling over 90 Bank branches in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
ISIL Controlling over 90 Bank branches in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
ISIL Controlling over 90 Bank branches in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
ISIL Controlling over 90 Bank branches in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
ISIL Controlling over 90 Bank branches in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

ISIL Controlling over 90 Bank branches in Iraq

2 posters

Go down

ISIL Controlling over 90 Bank branches in Iraq Empty ISIL Controlling over 90 Bank branches in Iraq

Post by silkysand Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:24 am

(Courtesy of American Contractor)
I want to give you an update on the conditions in Mosul, Iraq.  In Mosul, the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) are continuing to build up defenses for the upcoming assault by Iraqi forces. 

The ISIL militants have continued to increase their wealth by controlling the bank branches in Iraq in the areas the terrorist organization currently controls.  

As ISIL controls and acts as a governing body in Northern Iraq, it treats state-owned and private banks very differently.  The money inside state-owned banks is the property of ISIL while the cash at private banks remains in the vaults. 

Inside the private banks, the Iraqi dinar largely held in the vaults, making it difficult for ISIL militants to use the local currency outside of Iraq.  When a bank customer makes a withdrawal, ISIL makes sure it taxes the transaction.  

The U.S Treasury reported ISIL has taken control of at least half a billion US dollars in cash alone.  The terrorist organization has taken control of state-owned bank branches located in the Ninevah, Al-Anbar, Salah-Din, and Kirkuk provinces.  The estimated number of Iraqi banks that the ISIL militants control is over 90 bank branches.  

You can see that ISIL has complete control of the banking industry in northern Iraq.  
Source

coffee  Want to know Jesus? call him! Very Happy  Want to meet him? Text & Drive wreckless

God bless
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

ISIL Controlling over 90 Bank branches in Iraq Empty Re: ISIL Controlling over 90 Bank branches in Iraq

Post by Kevind53 Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:40 am

Normally I would move this to the guru side just because of the source, but he makes a very good point. While I can not verify the accuracy of any of his numbers, the situation is general is obviously what he has stated. In light of that does anyone seriously think that we will see a significant increase in value while ISIL is controlling the banks, and thus huge quantities of dinar? No, I didn't think so ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

ISIL Controlling over 90 Bank branches in Iraq 2805820865  ISIL Controlling over 90 Bank branches in Iraq 2805820865  ISIL Controlling over 90 Bank branches in Iraq 2805820865  ISIL Controlling over 90 Bank branches in Iraq 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum