Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jammin with JESTER I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jammin with JESTER I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Jammin with JESTER I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jammin with JESTER I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jammin with JESTER I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jammin with JESTER I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jammin with JESTER I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jammin with JESTER I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jammin with JESTER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jammin with JESTER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jammin with JESTER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jammin with JESTER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jammin with JESTER I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jammin with JESTER I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jammin with JESTER I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jammin with JESTER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jammin with JESTER I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Jammin with JESTER I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Jammin with JESTER I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Jammin with JESTER I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Jammin with JESTER

3 posters

Go down

Jammin with JESTER Empty Jammin with JESTER

Post by Ponee Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:35 pm

Jester's Place:

[Jester] HI AND HAPPY SUNDAY MODS, PEEPS, LURKERS, AND CRITTERS...

[Jester] SO HOPEFULLY EVERYONE HAS HAD A GOOD WEEKEND.... AS USUAL IT WAS TOO SHORT...

[Hoosier Girl] Jester Have you got any updates from HP?? (Hocus Pocus)

[Jester] Hoosier Girl I HAVE TALKED TO HER A COUPLE TIMES THIS WEEKEND... WE GOT THE INFORMATION ON SATURDAY EARLY THAT THINGS SEEM TO BE RAMPING UP WITH THE INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS AT THE STREET LEVEL IN IRAQ... DID TALK TO HOCUS POCUS TODAY... NO COMMUNICATION FROM IRAQ TODAY... BUT I AM TOLD THAT IF SOMETHING SIGNIFICANT HAPPENS WE WILL KNOW... SO THAT IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME....

[Hoosier Girl] Jester If good enough for You it is for me too!! Thanks

[Jester] JUST FOR THE RECORD.... THERE ARE NO SMART CARDS BEING USED.... THAT IS BS.... THERE HAS BEEN NO PAYOUTS THERE... THAT IS BS TOO... SO BELIEVE WHAT YOU LIKE BUT I AM 99% SURE THE INFORMATION WE ARE GETTING IS ACCURATE BECAUSE I KNOW WHERE IT IS COMING FROM....

[diditrvyeet] Jester you and your info is the real deal for sure

[Hoosier Girl] Jester I trust what you tell us.... You have been spot on every time!

[kat] Jester, thank you for the update

[Jester] HOWEVER... THINGS ARE CHANGING SOMEWHAT AND THERE SEEMS TO BE SOME URGENCY WITH THE LOCAL COMMUNICATIONS... SO HOPEFULLY THAT IS A GOOD SIGN... I KNOW THEY ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS MORE THAN WE ARE...

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, Amen to that,,, they know the definition of suffering

[Hoosier Girl] Jester I’m happy for them. They deserve it way more than us!

[TxBikerLady] Jester this is good news, things seem to be moving right along, thank you for sharing with us.

[AKandyGrahm] Jester - Exogen says the Kurds still aren't happy, they don't have an HCL, and Iraq doesn't have the funds or the liquidity to pay the dinarians. What do you say?

[Jester] AKandyGrahm I SAY I DOUBT THAT EXOGEN IS TALKING TO THE KURDS... HOWEVER... THAT IS EASY TO SAY WHEN NO ONE ELSE CAN VET IT PROPERLY... SOME ARTICLES I READ OVER THE WEEKEND INDICATED THAT A LOT OF THAT IS WORKED OUT AND MOVING THE RIGHT DIRECTION....

I HAVE IT AROUND HERE SOMEWHERE AND AS I FIND IT I WILL BRING IT IN.... BUT... I DO NOT DOUBT THEY ARE READY AND ALL ABOUT WAITING AS WE ARE.... SO LET ME PUT THAT IN PERSPECTIVE FOR YOU...

WHEN WE KNOW O IS TO BLAME FOR HOLDING THIS UP WE ARE TICKED OFF AT HIM... SO WHO DO YOU SUPPOSE THE KURDS WHINE ABOUT WHEN THEY DO NOT GET THEIR WAY... SEE WHAT I MEAN?

[Jester] THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE TO BLAME....

[Hoosier Girl] Jester Always someone for sure

[Jester] AND THERE IS ALWAYS SOME INFORMATION TO THROW OUT THAT NO ONE CAN VET... BUT YOU ASKED MY OPINION SO THAT IS WHAT YOU GOT...

[Jester] EVERYONE RESISTED THE BIG PICTURE FOR A YEAR... BECAUSE NO ONE COULD VET IT... MORE LIKELY THEY SIMPLY CHOSE NOT TO.... BECAUSE IT WAS EASY ENOUGH FOR SOME OF US TO SEE... THEY JUST REFUSED TO DO IT... SO AGAIN... IT IS WHAT IT IS... NOW THAT EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT IT THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT WAS THE TRUTH FROM THE START...

[jojill] Jester What’s the latest on AIIB

[Jester] jojill LOOKS LIKE A COUPLE MORE JOINED THE RANKS THIS WEEKEND...

[Jester] More countries say to join China-backed AIIB investment bank

[Jester] Russia, Australia and the Netherlands on Saturday became the latest three countries to say they plan to join the China-led Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB), adding clout to an institution seen as enhancing China's regional and global influence.

[Jester] The AIIB, seen as a challenge to existing institutions the World Bank and Asian Development Bank, has drawn a cool response from the United States, despite which European U.S. allies including Britain, France, Germany and Italy have already announced they would join the bank.

[Jester] Other countries such as Turkey and South Korea have also said they would join. Brazil, China's top trading partner, said on Friday it would sign up and that there were no conditions set. "Brazil is very interested in participating in this initiative," the office of President Dilma Rousseff said in a statement.

[Jester] Russian First Deputy Prime Minister Igor Shuvalov, speaking on Saturday at a forum in Boao on the southern Chinese island of Hainan, said the country plans to join the AIIB, according to the official Xinhua news agency.

[Jester] Speaking at the same forum, Australian Finance Minister Mathias Cormann said the country was planning to apply to become a founding member, according to Xinhua.

[Jester] And the Netherlands also plans to join, Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte said on his official Facebook page after a meeting with Chinese President Xi Jinping.

[Jester] China's Finance Ministry said earlier on Saturday Britain and Switzerland had been formally accepted as founding members of the AIIB, a day after Brazil accepted China's invitation to join.

[Jester] China's Finance Ministry said Austria had also applied to join and had submitted its documents to China.

[Jester] "We should push forward with the creation of a regional hub for financial co-operation," Xi said at the forum, adding China should "strengthen pragmatic cooperation in monetary stability, investment, financing, credit rating and other fields."

[Jester] The AIIB has been seen as a significant setback to U.S. efforts to extend its influence in the Asia Pacific region to balance China's growing financial clout and assertiveness.

[Jester] LINK.... http://www.cnbc.com/id/102543220

[Jester] JOJILL THAT ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?

[jojill] Very much so..thanks

[Jester] SEEMS LIKE THE FENCE SITTING IS JUST ABOUT REACHED THE POINT OF JUMPING TO ONE SIDE OR THE OTHER... SO NOW WE SEE WHERE THE REST OF THE WORLD STANDS ON WHAT THEY THINK WILL BE THE EVENTUAL OUTCOME...

[LuCkYb] looks like the o administration has chased all the countries away ,, and nobody wants to play anymore .. BOO WHOO

[jamesdarren123] Waiting to see what Japan does

[Hoosier Girl] Jester Looks like the US best get with the program...

[Jester] Hoosier Girl THEY CANNOT... IT WOULD UNDERMINE THEIR HEGEMONY TO BE IN CONTROL... FROM THEIR POINT OF VIEW THERE IS NO UPSIDE FOR THEM TO DO ANYTHING DIFFERENT... IF THEY DID IT WOULD ADMIT DEFEAT AND THEN EVERYONE WOULD JUMP SHIP....

[Hoosier Girl] Jester Very True.... Very SAD too for America

[LuCkYb] Jester do you think that on behalf of the world bank that the US would be balsey enough to outright throw a hissy fit and start a war to keep all this from happening?

[LdyFaith] Jester,, but ,,,our upside,,, the world’s upside,, is that the Cabal is gone ?

[Jester] LuCkYb DID YOU NOTICE THAT IS WHAT THEY TRIED TO DO WITH UKRAINE... BECAUSE THAT WAS THE INTENTION THERE... DID NOT WORK OUT THE WAY THEY THOUGHT IT WOULD BECAUSE EVERYONE KNOWS THEY DID IT...

[Jester] LdyFaith NOT QUITE YET.... BUT THAT IS UNDERWAY...

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, for that I can wait

[Hoosier Girl] Jester They are defeated anyway.... They should be able to see what is happening since we can see it

[diditrvyeet] LdyFaith 100% we need to wait agreed

[LuCkYb] JERSTER .. that was then this is now and YES I am fully aware of what they tried to do to the Ukraine .. and Russia didn’t bite

[Jester] THE FACT IS THE CABAL STILL HAS CLAWS INTO THE US... SO THE TAKING OUT OF THE CABAL IS PART OF WHAT IS GOING ON TO TAKE OUT THAT PART OF THE US... UNFORTUNATELY THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND AND THAT IS WHY THINGS ARE GOING THE HARD WAY IN MY OPINION...

[LdyFaith] Jester,,,, evil always thinks it cannot be defeated

[Jester] SO... NOW THERE ARE OTHER THINGS ON THE TABLE AS THE NOOSE TIGHTENS IN RESPONSE TO THE PREVIOUS PACTS THAT WERE RENEGED ON... WE WILL SEE HOW THAT WORKS OUT....

[LdyFaith] Jester,, can you expand on that part please ?

[AKandyGrahm] Jester -The Cabal does not understand, or the Administration does not understand?

[Jester] LdyFaith WHICH PART...

[Hoosier Girl] Jester Maybe the hard way is the only way to wake up the Sheeple... No free hands out might shake em up some

[LdyFaith] Jester, "other things on the table" ?

[Jester] Hoosier Girl THE HARD WAY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SHEEPLE... ALTHOUGH THEY COULD HELP AND CHOOSE NOT TO... IT HAS TO DO WITH NOT TRUSTING THE US ANYMORE AND COMING UP WITH A WAY TO WORK AROUND THEIR SHORT SIGHTEDNESS....

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, meaning,, the BRICS and AIIB ?

[Jester] THAT IS WHAT IS GOING ON... THE WHOLE WORLD IS LINKING HANDS IN RESISTANCE TO THE PAST... THEY DO NOT TRUST THE US TO DO WHAT THEY SAY THEY WILL DO....

[Jester] SINCE THE US RENEGED ON THE PREVIOUS GOLD STANDARD RE-INSTALLATION PACT... AND THIS HAS BEEN DOCUMENTED BY OTHERS INCLUDING JIM WILLIE... BUT THE DINAR LAND GURUS DO NOT TALK ABOUT IT... WHY DO YOU THINK THAT IS... IT IS CERTAINLY IMPORTANT...

[Jester] THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED BACK AT THE END OF 2013... IT IS A FACT... THE UKRAINE WAR WAS THE RESULT OF THE US TRYING TO DISTRACT EVERYONE FROM IT....

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, but it is the piece of the puzzle,,, that makes the completed picture

[LdyFaith] For me at least

[Jester] LdyFaith MAYBE SO... I WAS SURPRISED THEY DID NOT JUMP ON IT BECAUSE ONCE THAT ALL CAME OUT.... EVEN THOUGH I WAS SAYING IT I DID NOT EXPECT ANYONE TO JUMP ON MY WAGON.. BUT WHEN OTHER VERY REPUTABLE PEEPS SAID IT......THEY DID NOT LATCH ONTO IT... LOL

[Hoosier Girl] Jester We need the Gold Standard re installation to move forward correct?

[Jester] Hoosier Girl HA! VERY GOOD... YOU ARE SERIOUSLY STARTING TO BE THINKING AHEAD OF THE SITUATION WITH THE BIG PICTURE IN MIND...

[Jester] NOT THE USUAL WHAT ABOUT THE BUDGET OR THIS OR THAT LAW THAT HAS TO PASS IN IRAQ AND SUCH.... I LIKE THAT....

[Hoosier Girl] Jester It could all be done & ready! Just waiting on all to line up with the timing

[Hannah] Jester I'm not sure how I want to ask this but ... if we need the gold standard re installation in order to move forward... I thought we had missed the boat on that - deadline passed. Do we still have the option of signing and doing it right?

[Jester] NOW... SINCE Hoosier Girl NEARLY GOT IT RIGHT... AND SINCE NO ONE JUMPED ON THAT... I AM GOING TO LET YOU IN ON A SECRET...

[Jester] Hannah NOW YOU ARE ON THE PLAQUE WITH Hoosier Girl ... GOOD THINKING...

[Hannah] Jester Wow ... first time EVER for me! Ha!

[Hannah] Jester Hoosier Girl That puts me in good company I think

[Jester] Hannah THAT IS NOT TRUE... YOU ARE OKAY SILLY...

[Hannah] Jester Thanks

[Jester] OKAY... I HAVE HAD THIS SINCE LAST WEEK AND NO WAY TO GET IT OUT... I HAVE BEEN BUSTING A GUT AT SOME OF THE STUFF WE HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT IN THE MEANTIME... LOL

[Jester] AND THE WAY THIS CAME IN WAS CONFUSING WHEN I FIRST GOT IT... SO A LOT OF THOUGHT HAS GONE INTO THIS WITH A LOT OF PEOPLE SINCE THEN...

[Jester] I HAVE RUN THIS BY JUST ABOUT EVERYONE I KNOW... AND THEY HAVE CHECKED THEIR SOURCES TOO... AND THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE...

[Jester] THE WORD CAME OUT THAT WE WERE WAITING ON SOMETHING A COUPLE WEEKS AGO... YOU MAY REMEMBER ME MENTIONING THAT BUT NOT KNOWING EXACTLY WHAT IT WAS... I HOPE YOU REMEMBER BUT IF NOT THEN OKAY....

[Sandhaul] Yes

[caro] yes

[Jester] SO WE SEARCHED AROUND ON THIS FOR A GOOD BIT... AND FINALLY GOT A COUPLE BITES...

[Jester] YOU MAY ALSO REMEMBER ME TELLING YOU... THAT IN LARGE PART... THE INTEL GAME IS A TRADING ARRANGEMENT... IF YOU KNOW THE RIGHT QUESTIONS TO ASK THEN YOU GET A BIT OF INFORMATION.... YOU REMEMBER THAT TOO?

[Hoosier Girl] Yes

[Hannah] yep

[Jester] SO WE BEEN FISHING WITH THE INFORMATION THAT THERE IS SOMETHING "THEY" ARE WAITING ON BUT NOT KNOWING EXACTLY WHAT IT WAS... HOPING SOMEONE WOULD TELL US.... LOL

[PollyP] yes, I thought that was Jester’s rule lol

[Jester] PollyP IT IS... BUT IT IS HARD TO FISH WHEN YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT EXACTLY THE BAIT IS... SEE WHAT I MEAN?

[PollyP] Jester, Oh I do, I do!

[Jester] OR FOR THAT MATTER WHAT EXACTLY YOU ARE FISHING FOR...

[Jester] THIS IS A CRAZY BUSINESS SOMETIMES... I CAN TELL YOU THAT IS THE TRUTH... HAHAHAHAH

[kristi] Jester please say it! You have me on the edge of my seat.

[Jester] SO... WE GOT INDICATIONS LAST WEEK THEY ARE WAITING FOR SOMETHING... THEN GOT A LEAD ON WHAT IT WAS...

[PollyP] I can’t breathe

[Jester] SO SET THE WAY BACK MACHINE TO THE END OF 2013... WHEN THEY HAD A GOLD STANDARD RE-INSTALLATION PACT ALL SET UP AND THE US WENT AND TRIED TO START A WAR INSTEAD...

[Hoosier Girl] Yes

[Jester] kristi PollyP I AM DOING IT THIS WAY SO YOU UNDERSTAND THE THINKING... IF I DON'T YOU WILL NOT GET IT...

[kristi] ok

[Jester] IN 2013 THEY HAD AN AGREEMENT.. A PACT... TO GET THIS DONE... AND ALL THE COUNTRIES WERE INVOLVED IN IT... THEY WERE ALL PART OF THE AGREEMENT....

[Jester] THIS BEING THE GLOBAL RESET AND ASSET BACKED CURRENCIES AND FAIRNESS TO THE WORLD AND ALL THAT...

[Jester] SO WHAT HAS CHANGED EXACTLY?

[Jester] NOTHING...EXCEPT THE US INTENTION....

[Jester] SO THE WORLD HAS GONE ABOUT PLAN B SINCE THAT TIME TO WORK AROUND THE FACT THAT THEY ALL WILL LIKE FOR THE RESET TO OCCUR IN SPITE OF THE FACT THAT THE US WILL NOT...

[Jester] SO WE ARE ALL IN AGREEMENT THAT THERE WAS A PLAN... EVERYONE IN THE WORLD WAS ON BOARD... THEN THE US PULLED A FAST ONE... TRIED TO START A WAR... TRIED TO DIVIDE RUSSIA AND CHINA.... AND THE REST OF THE WORLD TOO... BUT IT DID NOT WORK...

[Jester] SO THE REST OF THE WORLD GAVE THE FINGER TO THE US AND STARTED WORKING PLAN B TO GET AROUND THEM...

[clange] yes

[jojill] Yes

[LuCkYb] yeppers

[Jester] SO BY NOW YOU ARE ALL UNDERSTANDING PLAN B I HOPE...

[Jester] SO HERE WE ARE... ON THE BAD SIDE OF THE SITUATION...

[bhd999b] A quick question, please. We have seen where China, Russia and so many more have been buying up gold reserves. I don't remember seeing that the USA was doing that. Do you think or know that we have any gold reserves?

[Jester] BUT... I AM TOLD THERE IS A SILVER LINING IN THE WORKS... WILL EXPLAIN IT THE BEST I CAN... A SILVER LINING SO TO SPEAK...

[Jester] bhd999b LET ME FINISH THIS PLEASE AS THAT HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS...

[bhd999b] Sorry.

[Jester] SO... YOU ARE ALL AWARE... MOST OF YOU ANYWAY... THAT THERE IS A CORPORATE INFRASTRUCTURE THAT HAS BEEN INSTALLED OVER THE US REPUBLIC... WE CAN TAKE THAT AS A GIVEN RIGHT?

[PollyP] yes, this is getting good

[jbmeans] yes

[jojill] Yes

[LdyFaith] Absolutely

[caro] yes

[Jester] THIS HAS BEEN DONE IN A SERIES OF LAWFUL... IF UNCONSTITUTIONAL... EVENTS OVER THE PAST DECADES THAT HAS GOT US IN THE PICKLE WE ARE NOW IN....

[Jester] SO WE ARE NOT THE ONLY ONES AWARE OF THIS FACT... THE OTHER COUNTRIES ARE PURTY SMART AND KNOW IT TOO... THEY PROBABLY KNOW IT WAY BETTER THAN MOST AMERICANS....

[Jester] AND THEY ARE USING THIS FACT AGAINST US AT THIS TIME... THEY HAVE THE POWER TO DO SO BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE INFORMATION THAT WOULD BLOW IT ALL UP IF THEY RELEASED IT.... THAT IS A SMALL PART OF THIS BUT INDEED A PART THAT IS SIGNIFICANT...

[Jester] SO... WHAT IF THE REST OF THE WORLD PROPOSED A TREATY... A TREATY THAT CLEARLY INVOKED THAT POINT AND INSURED THE DEMISE OF THE CABAL INVOLVEMENT IN THE US TO GET THINGS HEADED BACK THE REPUBLIC WAY... THAT WOULD BE GOOD WOULD IT NOT?

[pokerbrat] Like immediately yes

[PollyP] Id love it, I hope they do it

[Hoosier Girl] YES

[LdyFaith] Wow ,,,,, yes

[caro] yes

[Sandhaul] Glory!!! YES

[clange] Si!!

[Jester] A US CORPORATION/REPUBLIC TREATY WITH THE REST OF THE WORLD....

[Hannah] Oh my, yes!

[pokerbrat] Better then an RV

[laylow] Apparently we dont like to honor very many treaties lately....makes me nervous

[chuck60] That will be awesome!!!

[Jester] INSURING THAT THINGS GO THE WAY THEY WOULD LIKE AND END THE CONTROL OF THE CABAL IN THE FED AND RELEASE THE US FROM THE CORPORATION CONTROL BACK TO THE REPUBLIC...

[Hoosier Girl] Jester WoHooo

[Jester] YOU GUYS LIKE THAT? BECAUSE I SURE DID WHEN I GOT THAT...

[ModelWoman] HAPPYDANCE HAPPYDANCE HAPPYDANCE

[Hoosier Girl] Jester WoHooo

[Sandhaul] Answer to prayer!!

[jojill] Wow

[sunflops] WOW

[clange] WOW!!

[Shar] The big picture gets brighter!

[DEVINEHEALTH] yeah

[PollyP] bring it on

[Hannah] I love it!

[Vigilance] PTL!

[pokerbrat] Like it I LOVE IT!!!!

[MarySunshine] Wow

[GodsGurl] Nice

[Jester] AND THAT IS WHAT WE ARE WAITING ON FROM ALL THE THINGS I HAVE GOT ABOUT IT IN THE PAST FEW DAYS...

[AKandyGrahm] How probable is it that that could really happen?

[laylow] Can we trust the corporate US not to pull a fast one?

[Jester] AND THAT WILL GET US ALL BACK IN THE SAME SADDLE WITH THE REST OF THE WORLD AND EVERYONE ON THE RIGHT TRACK...

[Jester] laylow THAT IS THE BIG QUESTION RIGHT THERE...

[DEVINEHEALTH] blood moon sat night--could be a sign!!

[AKandyGrahm] Sounds a little bit too good to be true.

[Hoosier Girl] Jester The Republic of the USA sounds good

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, and the gold ?

[jojill] Jester how would that play out

[Jester] IF NOT THEN THE WORLD ALREADY HAS PLAN B MOVING ALONG NICELY... AND WE WILL BE A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY WHEN IT IS OVER...

[laylow] Jester. Teary eyed now with hope but nervous bout those rascals

[Hannah] Jester So basically the world is saying, we will keep a lid on your dirty little secrets but you have to play right. Oh... and there will be consequences if you don't?

[Hoosier Girl] Jester I think the will work will us as long as the Republic is there

[ModelWoman] Jester Is that why Lew is going to China tomorrow and Tuesday?

[pokerbrat] Jester how will it show its head?

[Jester] pokerbrat AND THAT WAS SPOKE ABOUT TOO... THE AVERAGE AMERICAN WILL NOT HAVE A CLUE AND NOT NOTICE IT.... BUT YOU WILL... OR AT LEAST I AM TOLD I WILL... IF YOU ARE LISTENING AND PAYING ATTENTION YOU SHOULD TOO...

[Jester] ModelWoman NOT SURE... BUT LET ME GIVE YOU SOME MORE THINGS TO THINK ABOUT...

[ModelWoman] Jester OK

[pokerbrat] Jester I will and if not I'll hear it from U

[Hoosier Girl] Jester The sheeple stay clueless

[LdyFaith] HoosierGirl some things will never change

[AKandyGrahm] The US is pretty good at lying in order to keep them "sheeple".

[Betsy Ross] LdyFaith Hoosier Girl very true

[Hoosier Girl] LdyFaith No they won’t

[Jester] THIS IS FROM A COUPLE WEEKS AGO... BET YOU DID NOT NOTICE IT....

[Jester] John Boehner visits Iraq

[Jester] House Speaker John Boehner was in Iraq on Saturday and met with the country’s top officials, Agence France-Presse reported from Baghdad.

[AKandyGrahm] Read it today.

[Jester] THEN HE IS GOING TO BE BACK THERE THIS MONDAY...

[Hoosier Girl] HUmmmmm

[AKandyGrahm] Now, that REALLY worries me.

[Jester] AND A COUPLE OTHERS IF YOU HAVE BEEN SEEING THAT....

[PollyP] double hmmmmmm

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, yes

[Jester] AKandyGrahm SOMEONE HAS TO BE IN CHARGE OF THINGS.... AND IT HAS TO BE SOMEONE ALREADY HERE....

[laylow] Jester Are you implying Boehner is with Republic? I figured him to be corporate.

[Jester] YOU HAVE TO HAVE JUST A BIT OF FAITH... HAHAHAHHAHA

[Hoosier Girl] Jester Yea something is happening.....

[Jester] laylow THINGS ARE CERTAINLY NOT AS THEY SEEM ON ANY FRONT HERE....

[laylow] I dont trust any of them anymore

[Jester] laylow WELL YOU BETTER FIGURE SOMEONE ALREADY THERE WILL RISE UP... OR IT IS DOOMED... SO GET OVER THAT....

[Jester] AND PAY ATTENTION TO REALITY OF WHO IS MAKING THE RIGHT MOVES....

[laylow] Jester got it.

[Jester] SOMEONE IS GOING TO... OR NOT... IF NOT THEN THIRD WORLD COUNTRY... SO START PRAYING SOMEONE STEPS UP...

[Jester] THESE ARE INDICATORS OF SOMETHING GOING ON... ASK YOURSELF WHAT THE HECK BOEHNER IS DOING IN IRAQ IN THE FIRST PLACE AND YOU WILL START TO SEE MY POINT OF VIEW...

[Jester] NOW... THAT IS NOT THE END ALL... THE WORLD MUST BE APPEASED AND THE TREATY INSTALLED... BUT THAT IS AN INDICATOR SOMETHING IS DIFFERENT.... THAT IS ALL I AM SAYING....

[ModelWoman] Boehner The Man with The Plan! Lord Father God Protect him! Amen

[Jester] MAYBE HE IS OVER THERE WORKING OUT A DEAL FOR THE OIL CREDITS FOR THE REPUBLIC SIDE? HMMM? JUST SPITBALLING HERE...

[Hoosier Girl] Jester Good thought....

[laylow] Jester fingers crossed and praying constantly for our once great nation

[PollyP] Jester, I thought the oil credits contracts were with the Republic?

[Jester] PollyP THEY ARE WITH THE UST... UNCLEAR WHO'S SIDE THE UST IS WITH RIGHT NOW.... JUST SAYING...

[PollyP] okay, thanks

[Hoosier Girl] Jester I betting on the good side..

[Jester] THINK MAYBE THAT IS WHY BOTH LEW AND BOEHNER ARE THERE TOMORROW WITH BAN KI-MOON AND OTHERS.... AGAIN.... JUST SAYING...

[AKandyGrahm] Jester - MMMMMMM - I thought the UST was one of the good guys......

[Jester] OTHERWISE WHY NOT KERRY OR SOMEONE ELSE... JUST SAYING...

[ModelWoman] praying praying praying

[PollyP] Jester, that is a lot of power there, I hope they dont mess it up

[Jester] AKandyGrahm YOU HAVE NOT BEEN HERE THAT LONG... LISTEN AND LEARN.....

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, Obviously "something",,,praying

[Jester] AKANDYGRAHM... YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THIS... THE UST IS THE UST.... PART OF THE GOVERNMENT... THE CORPORATE GOVERNMENT.. UNTIL THAT IS RELINQUISHED... AS I HAVE SAID 100 TIMES... IT WILL BE UNDONE THE SAME WAY IT WAS DONE IN REVERSE....

[Jester] UNTIL THAT TIME WE ARE UNDER THE CONTROL OF SAID CORPORATE GOVERNMENT AND THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT IT....

[Jester] NOW... I HAVE LAID OUT THE SITUATION TONIGHT AS I UNDERSTAND IT... AND AS I UNDERSTAND WHAT THE WORLD IS REQUIRING TO GET THIS DONE...

[Jester] AND WHILE I AM AT IT LET ME SECURE ONE MORE POINT THAT I WAS GOING TO COVER... THE IMF REFORMS... IT IS MY OPINION THAT THE REASON THE REFORMS WERE NEVER PASSED COULD BE ONE OF TWO REASONS.... BOTH OF WHICH MAKE PERFECT SENSE....

[Jester] IF NOT PASSED... THE US RETAINS THE RIGHT TO VETO ANYTHING THE IMF INTENDS TO DO... INCLUDING THE RESET AND LETTING IRAQ RV ON THEIR OWN AND ALL THE OTHER BS YOU HEAR IN DINAR LAND....

[Jester] OR SECOND... THE REPUBLIC NEEDED THAT TO HAPPEN BECAUSE THEY KNEW THE CORPORATION WOULD NOT ALLOW IT SO THEY COULD GET TO THIS POINT RIGHT HERE AND BE ABLE TO SWEEP THE CORPORATION AND THE IMF AND THE WORLD BANK AWAY IN ONE FELL SWOOP....
[Jester] HOPE THAT MAKES SENSE....

[Betsy Ross] yep

[jbmeans] yes

[SoldierofChrist] Jester absolutely

[Jester] SO... NOW YOU ARE SEEING WHAT I SEE TO A CERTAIN EXTENT...

[Jester] I AM SURE WE WILL TALK ABOUT THIS IN MORE DETAIL TOMORROW... HAHAHAHAH

[Jester] THANKS FOR YOU DIE HARDS THAT DID NOT GIVE UP AND CAME BACK KNOWING I WAS NOT QUITE FINISHED...

[Jester] I HOPE YOU ARE SEEING THE BIG PICTURE NOW....

[Jester] LET'S ALL HOPE IT GOES THE WAY WE WILL LIKE IT TO... THE JURY IS STILL OUT... BUT AT LEAST WE KNOW WHAT THE GAME IS NOW....

[Jester] WE SHOULD HAVE SOME ANSWERS THIS WEEK ONE WAY OR THE OTHER I HOPE... THE INFORMATION IS HARD TO COME BY... WE ARE GETTING VERY NEAR HAVING THE ANSWER AND SOME OF THEM ARE AWARE OF THAT... HAHAHAHAH

[Jester] EXPECTING A CALL ANY MINUTE NOW... LOL

[ajmaudio] Better get busy stockin up on food etc just in case.. I am behind!

[nbou] Appreciate all the hard work you've given

[Jester] WELL I WILL LIKE YOU GUYS TO SEE THE BIG PICTURE... TALKING ABOUT THE PIECES IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH...

[Shar] Jester Thank you for the great indicators tonight...bring on the big picture... Praying it will go the right way. Thanks to the mods too

[jbmeans] Jester and for that we are very grateful

[chuck60] Jester Good stuff tonight. Certainly makes sense to me. Thanks!!
[alfonse]

[Jester] SO I WILL SEE YOU GUYS TOMORROW.... TAKE IT EASY AND GOD BLESS...

[Jester] TIME IS UP FOR TONIGHT....

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jammin with JESTER Empty Re: Jammin with JESTER

Post by Ponee Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:36 pm

ModleWoman wrote:

Jester Is that why Lew is going to China tomorrow and Tuesday?

Does she really think that JESTER has a freakin clue what is  on LEWS agenda? OMG! Like he is personal friends or something. Dumb Dumb Dumb questions.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:40 pm

If you can't dazzle them with your brilliance, or baffle them with your BS, pummel them to death with you verbiage.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jammin with JESTER 2805820865  Jammin with JESTER 2805820865  Jammin with JESTER 2805820865  Jammin with JESTER 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:42 pm

Ponee wrote:
ModleWoman wrote:

Jester Is that why Lew is going to China tomorrow and Tuesday?

Does she really think that JESTER has a freakin clue what is  on LEWS agenda? OMG! Like he is personal friends or something. Dumb Dumb Dumb questions.
Maybe Jester has a janitor friend like DC does???
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:39 am

Herein we see the lie revealed. Jack Lew is a politician, lawyer, investment banker and former COO of Citi Bank.On top of that, he is an Orthodox Jew, so that makes him one of the evil Zionist bankster cabal types Jester is always ranting about.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jammin with JESTER 2805820865  Jammin with JESTER 2805820865  Jammin with JESTER 2805820865  Jammin with JESTER 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum