Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Millionday News 3/27/15 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Millionday News 3/27/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Millionday News 3/27/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Millionday News 3/27/15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Millionday News 3/27/15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Millionday News 3/27/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Millionday News 3/27/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Millionday News 3/27/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Millionday News 3/27/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Millionday News 3/27/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Millionday News 3/27/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Millionday News 3/27/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Millionday News 3/27/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Millionday News 3/27/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Millionday News 3/27/15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Millionday News 3/27/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Millionday News 3/27/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Millionday News 3/27/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Millionday News 3/27/15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Millionday News 3/27/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Millionday News 3/27/15

Go down

Millionday News 3/27/15 Empty Millionday News 3/27/15

Post by RoyBoy Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:44 pm

Millionday: FIRST LETS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THERE IS AN ECONOMIC CONFERENCE TOMORROW AS INTRODUCTION OF THE NEW INTERNATIONAL CODING SYSTEM AND ALSO THE PARLIAMENT SESSION IS FOR TOMORROW --

Millionday: I WOULD LIKE TO BRING SOME INFO FROM THE IMF ON THE INTERNATIONAL CODING SYSTEM SO WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE SEEING ACTIVATED AND THE IMPACT WE MAY BE SEEING WITH ITS INTRODUCTION TO THE ARAB WORLD

Millionday: I. Goals and Objectives of the Coding System

The principal goals and objectives of this coding system are completeness of coverage, brevity, simplicity, adaptability to automation, stability over time, and, where appropriate, extensibility. In addition, the codes must be suitable (useful) for the broadest possible range of countries, as member countries of the IMF, the OECD, and the European Union will be asked to use them to meet part of their data reporting responsibilities. Each of the above objectives had some impact on the structure of the codes

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY ARE FOR INTERNATIONAL COMPLIANCE FOR MEMBER STATES OF THE IMF

Millionday: NOTE -- PRESIDENT MOSUL AND IRAQI DELEGATION ARRIVED TODAY

Millionday: The scope of the codes is quite narrow. They include the standard components for balance of payments and international investment position data as defined in the 5th edition of the Balance of Payments Manual; the Extended Balance of Payments Services (EBOPS) classification, as defined in the Manual on Statistics of International Trade in Services; and the classification of foreign currency liquidity, as shown in the Data Template on International Reserves and Foreign Currency Liquidity: Operational Guidelines.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE REGULATIONS OF THE FOREIGN EXCHANGE FOR COUNTRIES AND RULES WITH DATA FOR BALANCE OF PAYMENTS AND INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENT POSITION

Millionday: The coding scheme makes no attempt to address dates or periodicity, currency, country or partner country, economic activity, or a number of other related topics, as these are the concern of a much broader audience. By avoiding any overlap with these topics, the balance of payments coding system may be seen to be compatible with any international standards developed for these topics. In addition, the use of the coding system is not limited to any specific environment; rather, it is designed to be sufficiently neutral to allow its use with any number of manual and electronic environments.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE CODING SYSTEM IS A SYSTEM FOR THE SUBJECTS >>>DATES, PERIODICITY, CURRENCY, COUNTRY OR PARTNER, ECONOMIC ACTIVITY, OR A NUMBER OF RELATED TOPICS ---- THIS OF COURSE IS THE REASON FOR THE FOLLOW OF THIS DATA SYSTEM -- AND INTERNATIONAL CODING SYSTEM BEING INTRODUCED TO THE ARAB REGION

Millionday: NOTE -- I THINK WE SHOULD KNOW WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT SO I AM BRINGING THIS INFORMATION TO SEE WHAT WE CAN FIND -- SMILE

Millionday: The coding system consists of three parts: a single digit position code, a three digit topic code, and a tag code that may be any number of digits in length (i.e., ). The position and topic codes are always required, while the tag code is optional. The position and topic codes are completely defined in this document; that is, agreement has been reached on the set of positions and topic codes shown in this document. Proposed additions or changes to the position or topic codes may be made by applying to the IMF and will take effect when agreement is obtained from the parties involved in the original agreement.

Millionday: NOTE --AS WITH THE SWIFT CODE SYSTEM EACH DIGIT HAS A MEANING AND BECOMES ACTIVE WHEN AGREED UPON --

Millionday: In contrast to the position and topic codes, the tag codes are not subject to any international agreements and, thus, have no restrictions on their use. Tag codes are expected to be defined by countries, groups of countries, or international organizations to suit their own needs and purposes. As such, tag codes do not follow any worldwide standards. Their purpose is to provide extensibility to the coding as needed by various user communities.

Millionday: NOTE -- INTERESTING THAT IT IS CHANGED AND BEING INTRODUCED TO THE ARAB REGION TO COMMUNICATE WITH THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY

Millionday: The topic codes were chosen for their brevity; also, the limitation of the codes to numerals is designed to contribute greatly to the ease of use. Short numbers are easy to read and recall. Their brevity and memorability will help minimize the burden placed upon respondents who need to fill out data collection forms, improve the efficiency of those involved in entry of the data into automated systems, and improve the transparency of the data when it is exchanged. Leading zeros, blank (null), and punctuation characters have been avoided to ensure the adaptability of the codes to any computing software environments that accept simple integers (e.g., the topic codes are drawn from the set of integers from 1 to 998).

Millionday: NOTE -- THE COUNTRY WILL ADD THEIR INFORMATION IN THE GLOBAL SYSTEM /DATA SYSTEM

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY WILL REPRESENT THE POSITION OF THE ISX AS WELL -- SO DATA TO THE IMF GLOBAL MEMBERS ON ITS INTERNATIONAL/INVESTMENT STAND POINT -- SMILE

Millionday: This was thought to be unnecessary because balance of payments data are being entered into computing environments in virtually every country in the world, and the sorting needs of balance of payments compilers are easily defined. Once in a computing environment, the data may be sorted by provision of programming instructions, which, once defined, may be continuously reused. The small increase in the potential burden on computers by this coding structure will be trivial in terms of operational costs and, presumably, will be overshadowed by the savings in human costs owing to its simplicity.

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS NATIONAL INFORMATION AND LOCAL INFORMATION IS NOT INCLUDED

Millionday: The codes resulting from the above-described criteria are compact. In the services and other investment sections, there is almost no room for additional codes. However, these sections are also the most thoroughly covered, and, therefore, the least in need of additional space. All other sections of the topic codes have ample room for expansion. Nevertheless, it is not expected that this space will be used casually. The stability afforded by this very process is what will make the topical classification and the associated codes useful.

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS SYSTEM ADDS STABILITY AND THEREFORE CONFIDENCE IN ITS ENRTIES AND INFO --

Millionday: SMILE >>>>
The first section of the code describes the position in the international investment position and balance of payments accounts and is defined as follows:
Value Position in accounts
1 stock at the beginning of the period
2 credit flows
3 debit flows
4 net flows
5 price valuation adjustment
6 exchange rate valuation adjustment
7 other adjustments

Millionday: 8 stock at the end of the period
9 total adjustments
T turnover
E employment
V value added
X exports
I imports

Millionday: NOTE -- OBVIOUSLY THEY WOULD EXPECT INFORMATION TO BE ENTERED IN TO BE AVAILABLE TO THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY TO BE ECONOMICALLY INFORMED FOR ECONOMIC DECISIONS -- WHOOPOW

Millionday: The first digit of the topic component identifies the section of the balance of payments as follows:
Value Section of the accounts
1 goods
2 services
3 income and current transfers
4 capital account
5 direct investment
6 portfolio investment
7 other investment
8 reserves, foreign currency liquidity, and extended balance of payments services
9 financial derivatives, miscellaneous aggregates, and supplementary information

Millionday: NOTE -- OBVIOUSLY THIS MAKES ALOT OF SENSE AS A STEP THAT HAD TO BE COMPLETED WITH ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT BEING DONE IN THE COMING DAYS OF THE NEXT PHASE IN THE STAGE

Millionday: SMILE

Millionday: The second and third digits of the component are generally sequential counts of the components with some gaps to allow for additional codes to be included at a later time. In addition, with the exception of the direct investment accounts, the second digit of the topic component takes the values 0, 1, 2, 3, or 4 for assets and 5, 6, 7, 8, or 9 for liabilities in the financial accounts.

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS INFORMATION IS INCLUDED IN OTHER DATA SYSTEMS BUT THIS IS OBVIOUSLY HUGE AND PART OF THE IMF SYSTEM OF AVAILABLE INFORMATION

Millionday: III. Examples of Usage of the Coding System
As described in the earlier sections of this document, the coding system consists of three components: the position, topic, and tag. The codes for the position and topic components have been defined in this document. However, the tag component is to be user-defined. For purposes of providing an example of the usage of tag codes, we assume the following definition of tag codes for exports. These codes are based upon the components published in the quarterly publication Balance of Payments Australia and thus may be presumed to be user defined:

Millionday: NOTE -- VERY VERY INTERESTING THAT THIS SYSTEM IS UPDATED AND ACTIVE AND IT IS BEING INTRODUCED TO THE ARAB REGION TOMORROW --- IT IS UPDATED ON EACH QUARTER

Millionday: NOTE -- AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT MAY VARY IN INFORMATION FROM MARKETS/COUNTRIES

Millionday: Topic Tag Code
Meat and meat preparations aa
Cereal Grains and cereal preparations ab
Sugar, sugar preparations, and honey ac
Wool and sheepskins ad
Other rural ae
Total rural a
Metal ores and minerals ba
Mineral fuels bb
Metals bc
Machinery bd
Transport equipment be
Other manufactures bf
Other non-rural bg
Total non-rural b

Millionday: THE INFORMATION THAT WILL VARY IS THE DIVERSIED MARKET THAT MAKES UP EACH COUNTRY`S EXPORTS/MARKETS ETC

Millionday: NOTE -- ANOTHER DATA ENTRY THAT MAY BE LISTED AS WELL FOR LIQUIDITY ETC

Millionday: For a second example, let us consider the coding of a small portion of the other investment section of the financial accounts. This example will not include a tag component:
Topic Single Field
Multiple Field
Credit Debit Net Credit Debit Net
Other investment 2700 3700 4700 2 700 3 700 4 700
Liabilities 2750 3750 4750 2 750 3 750 4 750
Loans 2762 3762 4762 2 762 3 762 4 762
General government 2767 3767 4767 2 767 3 767 4 767
Long-term 2768 3768 4768 2 768 3 768 4 768
Short-term 2769 3769 4769 2 769 3 769 4 769
Banks 2770 3770 4770 2 770 3 770 4 770
Long-term 2771 3771 4771 2 771 3 771 4 771
Short-term 2772 3772 4772 2 772 3 772 4 772
Other sectors 2773 3773 4773 2 773 3 773 4 774
Long-term 2774 3774 4774 2 774 3 774 4 774
Short-term 2775 3775 4775 2 775 3 775 4 775

Millionday: NOTE -- ECONOMICS 101 ON THE CODING SYSTEM -- SMILE

Millionday: For more examples of coding, one may look at the three sets of codes that the IMF uses for the collection of balance of payments, international investment position, and international reserves/foreign currency liquidity data.

Millionday: SO THIS IS OBVIOUSLY THE TRANSPARENT INFORMATION THAT A COUNTRY GIVES WHEN DOING INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS AND HAS NO OR LITTLE USE FOR IN-COUNTRY BUSINESS WITHIN

Millionday: THIS CONFERENCE HAS BEGUN WITH SIDE LINE MEETINGS FOR THE HOPES OF AGREEMENTS ETC

Millionday: THIS FORMALLY BEGINS IN MORNING --SATURDAY

Imperator: Hard not to be transparent with this system, right? Now we see why maliki resisted

Millionday: EXACTLY -- VERY TRANSPARENT TO BUILD CONFIDENCE IN AGREEMENTS MADE -- ACCESS TO FIGURES -- SMILE

Imperator: I think this is very huge

Millionday: THIS IS VERY HUGE AND IS SOLEY FOR A MARKET ECONOMY AND ACTIVE MEMBERSHIP WITH THE IMF AND MAY HAVE OTHER EXPECTATIONS FROM OTHER TRADE ORGANIZATIONS -- FOR INSTANCE ACTIVE MEMBERS ON THE WTO WOULD HAVE ACCESS

Millionday: THE INFORMATION WOULD BE USELESS FOR A COUNTRY NOT INVOLVED IMO
===============================================

Millionday: The Vice-President, Nouri al-Maliki, met the President, Fouad Masoum at Salam Place in Baghdad on last Thursday.
A presidency statement received by AIN cited ''Masoum emphasized the necessity of exerting efforts to approach the viewpoints among political rivals and they stressed the unity regarding the operations in Tikrit''

Millionday: NOTE -- THE PRESIDENT CALLING FOR UNITY

Millionday: ''The two officials discussed the recent ongoing military updates in the areas that witness battles between the security forces supported by the volunteers and terrorists affiliated to what is so called the Islamic State of Iraq and Levant where both sides emphasized the importance of expelling terrorists of Iraq,'' the statement concluded.

Millionday: OBVIOUSLY THERE MUST HAVE BEEN A REASON FOR THE MEETING LOL

Papatom: meeting or spanking?

Millionday: LASHING IT LOOKS LIKE -- SMILE
========================================

Millionday: -The parliament is going to hold its next regular meeting tomorrow, Saturday.
The parliament starts the 23rd session of its third round of the first legislative year of the second legislative term tomorrow, Saturday where the reading of Debaathification and Accountability & Justice laws are on tomorrow's agenda, besides other law drafts, said media office of the council.

Millionday: WE ALSO HAVE A REPORT THAT STATES THEY HAVE RESOLVED THE ACCOUNTABILITY AND JUSTICE LAW AND IT WILL BE ON THE AGENDA FOR TOMORROW
============================================

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS WAS A HUGE PRESS CONFERENCE GIVEN TODAY

Millionday: Karbala demanded religious authority, on Friday, the government to take advantage of local capacity in arms manufacturing and non-import from abroad to reduce the financial burden on the country, while confirmed that the security forces and volunteers and clans have achieved great victories they are able to purge all the land of Iraq from Conception terrorism . The representative of the reference Mr. Ahmed net in the second sermon for Friday prayers, which he delivered at the Imam Husayn Shrine disinfectant, and attended "tomorrow Press," "We have to unify the visions in military matters and should not be there any intersections, as it should be coordination between the volunteers and the tribes of hand and the leadership of the armed forces on the other at the highest levels and in all the decisions

Millionday: NOTE -- THE RELIGIOUS AUTHORITY IS ASKING THAT ALL ARMS MANUFACTURING BEING KEPT IN IRAQ AS A WAY TO BRING JOBS -- VERY INTERESTING DUE TO ITS SUCCESS OTHER PLACES IN THE PAST -- SMILE

Millionday: He added, "It should sustain the buildup to achieve victories," noting that "the security forces and volunteers and clans have achieved great victories they are able to purge all the land of Iraq from Conception terrorism." He said net that "Iraq has a great and good scientific energies and experts, too, and on the government to take advantage of them on the military side and the manufacture of weapons locally forces and security volunteers and reliable and not to import from abroad to reduce the financial burden faced by the country." The representative of the reference that "the state also provide some potential and facilities needed by the experts for the manufacture of weapons, so we call the attention of the local military industry, "calling as well," interesting battles in the engineering effort to reduce losses and save lives. "

Millionday: SO VERY INTERESTING THAT IRAQ IS IN A POSITION ACCORDING TO THIS TO BE MAKING WEAPONS SAFELY AND WITH THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY BLESSING -- TIMES CHANGE -- SMILE
================================================== ==

Millionday: Central banks in the world’s biggest currency markets will publish on Monday principles of behavior and ethics for foreign-exchange trading, according to a person familiar with the document.

The “Global Preamble: Codes of Best Market Practice and Shared Global Principles,” inspired by a Financial Stability Board proposal in September, was ratified after consultations in eight markets around the world, according to the person, who asked not to be identified because the talks are private.

Millionday: NOTE -- ACCORDING TO THIS MONDAY NEW CURRENCY EXCHANGE REGULATIONS ARE TO BE RELEASED -- MAKES YOU WONDER IF THAT IS ONE OF THE STEPS GIVEN

Millionday: The global move to improve standards of behavior is part of an overhaul after allegations traders colluded to rig rates in the $5.3 trillion-a-day currency market. The list of principles was the first item for discussion at the annual global meeting of foreign-exchange committees that was hosted by the Bank of Japan on Monday, according to an agenda posted on the Federal Reserve Bank of New York’s website

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS HAS BEEN STATED TO BE EXPECTED BY SOME -- SMILE

Millionday: The delivery of the principles is on schedule after a consultation period that was slated to end this month. The proposal was circulated to local foreign-exchange market committees managed by central banks in Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Britain, New York, Singapore, Tokyo and by the European Central Bank, which have backed the preamble, the person said.
In London, the world’s biggest currency market, the Bank of England’s Foreign Exchange Joint Standing Committee was presented the principles at a meeting on March 18 by the BOE’s Head of Foreign Exchange Michael Cross.

Millionday: NOTE -- TWO THINGS -- THIS SAYS IT IS ON TIME -- AND ALSO REMEMBER THAT THE ISX IS HOOKED TO THIS SYSTEM WITH THE NASDAQ MARKET WE SAW SO MUCH NEWS ABOUT

Millionday: The FSB’s recommendations include requirements for systems and controls to develop and promote ethical behavior, and codes of conduct. In its Sept. 30 report, regulators had supported extending the width of the trading window used to calculate foreign exchange rates to five minutes from the one-minute windows in which the WM/Reuters rates, including the key 4 p.m. London fix, were being set.

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IMPACTS THE TIMELINE THAT THE DATA WILL BE VISABLE

Millionday: The Wall Street Journal earlier reported that central banks had agreed on a set of guidelines for the currency market. It said that the principles would ban traders from sharing client identities and information and disclosing data that could allow someone to deduce that information.

Millionday: SO THIS ALSO IS GOING TO GIVE MANDATED INFORMATION IS NOT RELEASED OF THEM IN THE MARKET AND PART OF FOREIGN EXCHANGE TRANSACTIONS

Millionday: WHOOOPOW

Holly1: Are we part of That foreign exchange

Millionday: WHEN ? SMILE
Millionday: WE WOULD BE SERVICED BY THE EXCHANGE THAT WE DO UNDER THE REGULATIONS

MGM Millionday: Is this the article put out by Bloomberg we were discussing earlier?

Millionday: THIS LAST ONE? OR THE CODING ONE HUN ?

MGM: Yes the last one

Millionday: YES THIS ABOUT THE INTERNATIONAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE REGULATION CHANGES IS SENT TO ME BY BLOOMBERG INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
Millionday: >>>>>http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articl...dy-for-release

Imperator: Currency trading, much like precious metals trading has been oft investigated and much maligned for rogue practices. Hopefully this will curtail that sort of activity.

Millionday: YES THIS SHOULD REGULATE THE RISK OF INFORMATION BEING SOLD ETC AS WELL -- ALL ISSUES CHANGED HAS NOT BEEN RELEASED

Millionday: NOTE-- MAYBE I SHOULD CHANGE THAT TO INFORMATION BEING ACCESSABLE
================================================== =========

Millionday: THERE HAS BEEN MANY REPORTS OUT ABOUT THE DESIRE OF IRAQ TO RESOLVE THE DEFICIT -- HERE IS SOME MORE INFO ON SOME BUDGET NEWS

Millionday: Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed that the budget law went into effect with the exception of 19 items the government intends to appeal where, despite the denial of access to the nature of the government appeals.
As I talked about last appeal made by the Central Bank on the budget materials, confirmed receipt of Parliament address of the Federal Court in this regard. 
The members of the Committee that the non-arrival of the oil to our production ceiling specified in the budget in addition to the drop in oil prices, abort the government's efforts to tackle the fiscal deficit. 
And the voice of the House of Representatives, in the month of January on the draft federal budget law for 2015, worth in excess of Al119 trillion dinars and a deficit of about 25 trillion

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY HAVE APPEALED 19 ITEMS AND THIS IS THE UPDATE OF THESE AMENDMENTS

Millionday: And imposed federal budget implementation of reform measures include strict austerity in investment projects, and a commitment to reducing expenses, and reconsider the limits of central bank sales of the currency in achieving oil exports of 3.3 million barrels per day at a price of $ 56 a barrel. He says Jabbar Abdul Khaliq, a member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, said the committee "has received since the appeals of the Central Bank on the draft budget submitted to the decision by the Federal Court Act," noting that "the central challenges relate to the roof of the sale of hard currency and not subject to some of the banks to the instructions of the Central Bank." .

Millionday: NOTE -- CBI DOES NOT WANT REGULATIONS OF THEIR WORK TO BE IN FEDERAL COURT ACT AND ALSO WE HAVE SEEN REPORTS THAT OIL IS EXPECTED TO BE UP TO 70$ PER BARRELL BY END OF YEAR AND THERE IS ONE OUT STATING EVEN 90$ -- SMILE

Millionday: He said Abdul Khaliq, told the "long", that "the appeals government include all the materials that have been added by the Finance Committee and consisting of 19 articles in the draft general budget, which is voted on by the House of Representatives," the law, but he stressed that "non-receipt of the Finance Committee book includes appeals Government materials budget. " 
And the voice of the Council of Ministers, early this March, the "filing an appeal in the legal material added by the House of Representatives on the 2015 budget law, which has not been submitted to the Cabinet was provided in the draft submitted to the House of Representatives."

Millionday: NOTE - THIS HAS BEEN SUBMITTED TO THE HOUSE AND THAT TELLS US THE AMENDMENTS ARE WRITTEN

Millionday: Illustrates the MP for the coalition of state law, saying that "the most important points that will be challenged, distributed in more than one side of each of the three presidencies deals with reducing expenses and supplies automotive service, maintenance and installation of contracts and staff transfers subject self-financing companies within the ministry." 
The official government spokesman Sabri Saad said that "the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers formed a competent legal committees working on a challenge by creating the technical procedures for the completion of the submission to the Federal wisdom at the earliest."

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS TELLS US THEY HAVE CONTINUED TO WORK ON POINTS WITHIN THE BUDGET LAW

Millionday: And confirms the Parliamentary Finance Committee member, said "the general budget went into effect immediately after publication in the Gazette facts but its application on the ground is different between the Ministry and the other is based on cash flow, according to the actual have the need," adding that "the implementation of the budget law has become a duty to abide by it except materials that would appeal by the government pending the outcome of that before the Federal Court. " 
And about the taxes mentioned in the application of budget items, MP Jabbar Abdul Khaliq says that "the government believes that the imposition of the tax depends on what you need the government," pointing out that "the tax is not implemented by the current government budget despite the entry into force."

Millionday: NOTE -- THE BUDGET BECAME LAW BUT -- THE AMENDMENTS HELD UP THE TRANSFER OF FUNDS

Millionday: Abdul Khaliq He continues that "if oil prices remain low and the level of non-compliance with export ceilings, as evidenced in the budget, the deficit will rise." 
In the same context, Abdulkadir Mohamed, the other member of the Finance Committee, aware of the possibility of an appeal committee denied the government materials and paragraphs federal budget for the 2015 law. 
Muhammad asserts that "the Parliamentary Legal Committee submitted a reply to the list of questions about the court on appeals made by the central bank."

Millionday: NOTE -- CBI HAS QUESTIONED THE AMENDMENTS ETC

Millionday: The attention of a Kurdish lawmaker, said in an interview with the "long", that "the House of Representatives is expected this decision and decide appeals filed by the Central Bank on some articles of the draft budget of the Federal Court." And on the source quantities of oil by the oil ministry, says MP from the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan block, that "the export value of crude oil approaching three million barrels per day," stressing that "the lack of production and low prices affect directly on the proportion of the deficit," he stresses. " presence holds an increase in the proportion of production and export of oil over the past few days. "
============================================

Millionday: NOTE -- THE US OF A AND A BUDGET?

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS WAS SENT TO ME FROM ONE OF OUR GREAT MEMBERS

Millionday: The Senate approved a Republican budget resolution just after 3:00 a.m. Friday morning in a 52-46 vote, capping a grueling day of floor work that required lawmakers to take sides on dozens of amendments.

Only two Republicans voted against the budget: Sens. Ted Cruz (Texas) and Rand Paul (Ky.). Cruz announced this week he is running for president in 2016, and Paul is expected to do the same shortly.

Sens. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) and Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), who are also considered likely to run for the White House, voted in favor of the budget.

Sens. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) and Barbara Mikulski (D-Md.) abstained.

Millionday: NOTE -- HOW INTERESTING IS THAT -- IRAQI BUDGET AND ALSO THE US OF A BUDGET --

Millionday: Republicans could only afford three defections on the budget, since no members of the Democratic caucus supported it. That left GOP leaders with little margin for error as they sought to approve the plan, which calls for cutting $5.1 trillion from federal spending over 10 years.

Millionday: NOTE -- WOW THAT IS HUGE FOR SPENDING CUTS

Millionday: Passage of the budget represents a victory for Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and Sen. Mike Enzi (R-Wyo.), the Budget Committee chairman who carefully shepherded the plan through several political minefields in the upper chamber.

Still, the fight is far from over.

The House passed its own budget resolution Wednesday, which means that the two chambers will now have to form a conference committee to resolve their differences after the Easter recess.

Millionday: SO AS WE SEE VERY INTERSTING -- SMILE

quicktolegit96: DO U BELIEVE USA WILL CASH IN DINAR TO BRING DEFICIT DOWN, AND HOW MUCH WILL THAT BE NOTICED? LOL

Millionday: I DONT KNOW -- I KNOW THAT OBAMA GAVE A HUGE AMOUNT EXPECTED TO BE RESOLVED AT THE STATE OF THE UNION ADDRESS AND THERE WE SEE IT AGAIN -- I AM NOT UNHAPPY AS A US CITIZEN THAT IS FOR SURE -- SMILE
=========================================

Millionday: WHOOPOW
Millionday: SO AS WE SEE ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT OF SUCCESS WITH THE BATTLE OF DAASH -- NOT BAD

Millionday: >>>>>
"noting that" the army artillery shelled a large number of nests p organization and the support of the army aviation and the international coalition, what killing large numbers of leaders and members of the organization "

Millionday: DAAASH

Millionday: I EXPECT HUGE HUGE NEWS TOMORROW AND ALL WEEKEND
======================================

Millionday: NOTE -- BAGHDAD BANK >>

Millionday: International Banking services
The Bank offers a comprehensive banking platform and superior investment options. Having one international base for managing the clients wealth gives them greater ease and control to plan their future through our sister entities within the group.
Multi-National Presence
The Bank has established strong correspondent banking relationships in all major emerging markets within the region including Citibank New York, JP Morgan Chase, and Standard Chartered Bank, and therefore have positive prospects for growth.
Millionday: 
Branches opening soon:
Zakhoo Branch
Samawa Branch
Zubair Branch
Karbal Branch
Adhamia Branch
Mussaiab Branch
International Zone

Millionday: INTERNATIONAL ZONE -- NOW THAT SOUNDS GOOD TO ME

Millionday: WHOOPOW

Millionday: WE WILL BE HAVING A HUGE NEWSTIME TOMORROW NITE