Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Blackjack from TNT Chat DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Blackjack from TNT Chat

Go down

Blackjack from TNT Chat Empty Blackjack from TNT Chat

Post by Ssmith on Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:22 pm

Meet the latest TNT hero, Blackjack:

Ok everyone I just spoke with my banker and my appointment is set for Monday at 10. He arrives back in town early this evening and said to make sure my phone was charged as this is set to pop. I asked about putting a cap on the amount and the answer was NO they cannot cap on what you bring in to exchange. If anything happens tonight or throughout the weekend I will let everyone know. GO RV!!!

Also putting a cap on the amount would require changing banking regs and laws and well that takes time and time is not on their side. He has known about the impending RV for some time so he is a one of the good guys!!!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Blackjack from TNT Chat Empty Re: Blackjack from TNT Chat

Post by Ssmith on Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:35 pm

And there's more:

I don't think this is hopium but a wake up call that something very special is about to happen to each and everyone of us. I have known this banker/wealth manager for many years and he was with JP Morgan but moved to this more client friendly bank. He knew about this when he was with JP but was told to keep quiet
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:06 pm

I just want to rehash what Tony and DC said and that is to make sure that you protect yourselves and your family with trusts etc. My banker went over that with me today as well, just make sure you have everything in order
Blackjack does your banker knows about the RV?

Yes he has known for a few years now but was told to keep it quiet
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:50 pm

Wow, that's some powerful Kool-Aid!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Blackjack from TNT Chat 2805820865  Blackjack from TNT Chat 2805820865  Blackjack from TNT Chat 2805820865  Blackjack from TNT Chat 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog on Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:40 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:Wow, that's some powerful Kool-Aid!

I think these dummies are on something a wee bit stronger than Kool-Aid Kevin...more along the lines of hanging out with Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds type delusions...
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum