Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Adult Protective Services DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Adult Protective Services

Go down

Adult Protective Services Empty Adult Protective Services

Post by Ssmith on Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:34 pm

Looks like we have some kids concerned about their Mother being scammed by Tony.

Adult Protective Services

I am livid.  My children are so concerned with my investment in dinar and dong that they called Adult Protective Services on me.
Please Father, let this delay end for all of us.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Adult Protective Services Empty Re: Adult Protective Services

Post by chilimama on Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:32 am

omg Adult Protective Services 3508649203 Adult Protective Services 3508649203
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Adult Protective Services Empty Re: Adult Protective Services

Post by Ssmith on Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:37 am

But not to worry, Sandy has found a new family at TNT that gives her everything her real family can't.

I want to grab each of you and give you the biggest bear hug you can stand.  Your sympathy, understanding and advice are the kinds of things FAMILY would do.
I am not cuckoo, hungry, naked, or homeless.  I am a 68 year old who was laid off 6 years ago after 30 years at the same company.  Pretty nice severancce package but it only lasted 2 years.  Social Security and pension have kept me in my home but between counting pennies I have indentified with each story I read of lost homes, lost jobs, illness.  My heart breaks for you and my prayers have been offered up for you.
I have not purchased any dinar or dong for over 2 years but this was a very pointed question APS asked.  I said that was none of their business.  My children have a small amount of dinar and I have been giving them updates.  I guess the excitement I display translates to more recent purchases.
I am believing this will all be over soon.  God bless each of you.  Go RV
Sandy
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum