Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kurdistan Alliance: There are no differences on the oil agreement as technical committees are overseeing the implementation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kurdistan Alliance: There are no differences on the oil agreement as technical committees are overseeing the implementation I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Kurdistan Alliance: There are no differences on the oil agreement as technical committees are overseeing the implementation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kurdistan Alliance: There are no differences on the oil agreement as technical committees are overseeing the implementation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kurdistan Alliance: There are no differences on the oil agreement as technical committees are overseeing the implementation I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kurdistan Alliance: There are no differences on the oil agreement as technical committees are overseeing the implementation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kurdistan Alliance: There are no differences on the oil agreement as technical committees are overseeing the implementation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kurdistan Alliance: There are no differences on the oil agreement as technical committees are overseeing the implementation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kurdistan Alliance: There are no differences on the oil agreement as technical committees are overseeing the implementation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kurdistan Alliance: There are no differences on the oil agreement as technical committees are overseeing the implementation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kurdistan Alliance: There are no differences on the oil agreement as technical committees are overseeing the implementation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kurdistan Alliance: There are no differences on the oil agreement as technical committees are overseeing the implementation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kurdistan Alliance: There are no differences on the oil agreement as technical committees are overseeing the implementation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Kurdistan Alliance: There are no differences on the oil agreement as technical committees are overseeing the implementation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Kurdistan Alliance: There are no differences on the oil agreement as technical committees are overseeing the implementation I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Kurdistan Alliance: There are no differences on the oil agreement as technical committees are overseeing the implementation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Kurdistan Alliance: There are no differences on the oil agreement as technical committees are overseeing the implementation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Kurdistan Alliance: There are no differences on the oil agreement as technical committees are overseeing the implementation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Kurdistan Alliance: There are no differences on the oil agreement as technical committees are overseeing the implementation I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Kurdistan Alliance: There are no differences on the oil agreement as technical committees are overseeing the implementation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Kurdistan Alliance: There are no differences on the oil agreement as technical committees are overseeing the implementation

Go down

Kurdistan Alliance: There are no differences on the oil agreement as technical committees are overseeing the implementation Empty Kurdistan Alliance: There are no differences on the oil agreement as technical committees are overseeing the implementation

Post by silkysand Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:13 am

Kurdistan Alliance: There are no differences on the oil agreement as technical committees are overseeing the implementation
Monday, 23 March 2015 11:13
Kurdistan Alliance: There are no differences on the oil agreement as technical committees are overseeing the implementation 86577865

Shafaq News / Kurdistan Alliance said on Monday, that the oil agreement between the federal government and Kurdistan Regional Government is continuing and there are no fears

of a decline in its application by both sides, noting that the technical committees are working to implement it properly.

A member of the bloc, Abdul Bari Zebari told “Shafaq News", that "The core issues within the oil agreement agreed no differences on them, and the rest are technical measures assume by joint committees between the two sides to resolve them”.

Zebari said that "the Kurdish delegation is scheduled to arrive to Baghdad in the coming days and will discuss the technical aspects of the application of the continuity of the oil agreement and there will be a focus on the political aspects of the agreement."

KRG spokesman , Safeen Dazia said last week that it is due for a delegation of KRG to begin talks with the federal government soon to confirm the commitment of Erbil on the oil agreement. "

He stressed the need for the federal government's commitment to the agreement, expressing hope that the efforts will be made to address the outstanding problems in the next meeting between the federal government and Kurdistan Regional Government.

Dazia explained that " oil pipeline of Kurdistan Region is exposed between time to time to sabotage operations and there are people who punctured the pipeline and stole oil in remote places."

President of Kurdistan Regional Government, Nechirvan Barzani had talks at mid-February in Baghdad with Iraqi Prime Minister , Haider Abadi on the oil agreement and the region's share of the state budget for the current year 2015.

Source

coffee  Want to know Jesus? call him! Very Happy  Want to meet him? Text & Drive wreckless

God bless
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum