Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
"IMF insists on the lifting of subsidies and raise the prices of petroleum products" I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
"IMF insists on the lifting of subsidies and raise the prices of petroleum products" I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
"IMF insists on the lifting of subsidies and raise the prices of petroleum products" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
"IMF insists on the lifting of subsidies and raise the prices of petroleum products" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
"IMF insists on the lifting of subsidies and raise the prices of petroleum products" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
"IMF insists on the lifting of subsidies and raise the prices of petroleum products" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
"IMF insists on the lifting of subsidies and raise the prices of petroleum products" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
"IMF insists on the lifting of subsidies and raise the prices of petroleum products" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
"IMF insists on the lifting of subsidies and raise the prices of petroleum products" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
"IMF insists on the lifting of subsidies and raise the prices of petroleum products" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
"IMF insists on the lifting of subsidies and raise the prices of petroleum products" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
"IMF insists on the lifting of subsidies and raise the prices of petroleum products" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
"IMF insists on the lifting of subsidies and raise the prices of petroleum products" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
"IMF insists on the lifting of subsidies and raise the prices of petroleum products" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
"IMF insists on the lifting of subsidies and raise the prices of petroleum products" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
"IMF insists on the lifting of subsidies and raise the prices of petroleum products" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
"IMF insists on the lifting of subsidies and raise the prices of petroleum products" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
"IMF insists on the lifting of subsidies and raise the prices of petroleum products" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
"IMF insists on the lifting of subsidies and raise the prices of petroleum products" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
"IMF insists on the lifting of subsidies and raise the prices of petroleum products" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"IMF insists on the lifting of subsidies and raise the prices of petroleum products"

Go down

"IMF insists on the lifting of subsidies and raise the prices of petroleum products" Empty "IMF insists on the lifting of subsidies and raise the prices of petroleum products"

Post by silkysand Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:23 am

Adel Abdul-Mahdi: The International Monetary Fund and bowed to the desire to remain subsidies for petroleum products
Monday, March 2"IMF insists on the lifting of subsidies and raise the prices of petroleum products" B_280_189_16777215_0___images_idoblog_upload_1861_front1.5815933 / March 2015 15:38

[Baghdad where]

The Minister of Oil, Adel Abdul-Mahdi, said on Monday that the government subsidized prices of petroleum products from the gas and gasoline, will remain unchanged, stressing not affected by these prices fluctuating foreign exchange rates.

The oil minister said in a statement today the agency received all of Iraq [where], a copy of which, "The IMF insists on the lifting of subsidies and raise the prices of petroleum products," noting that "and together with the Finance Minister refused this demand categorically."

"The International Monetary Fund and bowed to the desire to keep the government support prices of petroleum products" .anthy

Source

coffee  Want to know Jesus? call him! Very Happy  Want to meet him? Text & Drive wreckless

God bless
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum