Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Ebadi calls for the central bank to control the Iraqi dinar exchange rate I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Ebadi calls for the central bank to control the Iraqi dinar exchange rate I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Ebadi calls for the central bank to control the Iraqi dinar exchange rate I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Ebadi calls for the central bank to control the Iraqi dinar exchange rate I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Ebadi calls for the central bank to control the Iraqi dinar exchange rate I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Ebadi calls for the central bank to control the Iraqi dinar exchange rate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Ebadi calls for the central bank to control the Iraqi dinar exchange rate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Ebadi calls for the central bank to control the Iraqi dinar exchange rate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Ebadi calls for the central bank to control the Iraqi dinar exchange rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Ebadi calls for the central bank to control the Iraqi dinar exchange rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Ebadi calls for the central bank to control the Iraqi dinar exchange rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Ebadi calls for the central bank to control the Iraqi dinar exchange rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Ebadi calls for the central bank to control the Iraqi dinar exchange rate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Ebadi calls for the central bank to control the Iraqi dinar exchange rate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Ebadi calls for the central bank to control the Iraqi dinar exchange rate I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Ebadi calls for the central bank to control the Iraqi dinar exchange rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Ebadi calls for the central bank to control the Iraqi dinar exchange rate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Ebadi calls for the central bank to control the Iraqi dinar exchange rate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Ebadi calls for the central bank to control the Iraqi dinar exchange rate I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Ebadi calls for the central bank to control the Iraqi dinar exchange rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Ebadi calls for the central bank to control the Iraqi dinar exchange rate

Go down

Ebadi calls for the central bank to control the Iraqi dinar exchange rate Empty Ebadi calls for the central bank to control the Iraqi dinar exchange rate

Post by silkysand Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:18 am

Ebadi calls for the central bank to control the Iraqi dinar exchange rate
Monday, March 23 / March 2015 19:10

Ebadi calls for the central bank to control the Iraqi dinar exchange rate B_280_189_16777215_0___images_idoblog_upload_1861_NB-128637-635627226065963433

[Baghdad where]

The Prime Minister called Haider Abadi central bank to control the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against foreign currencies.

A statement by the Office of Abadi received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of the "al-Abadi, received in his office the Governor of the Central Bank on the Keywords and stressed the importance of the central bank maintains its independence and that works to promote the financial and economic reality of the country and draw financial and economic policies that enable us to walk forward towards what we aspire to.

He pointed to the importance of the banking system to Iraq sophisticated comparable to developed countries, stressing the need to put the control of the Iraqi dinar exchange rate. Ended mechanisms

Source

coffee  Want to know Jesus? call him! Very Happy  Want to meet him? Text & Drive wreckless

God bless
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum