Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Your Exchange Appointment and a "Senior Moment" DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Your Exchange Appointment and a "Senior Moment"

Go down

Your Exchange Appointment and a "Senior Moment" Empty Your Exchange Appointment and a "Senior Moment"

Post by Ssmith on Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:46 pm

Worried about going to the bank and having a "Senior Moment"?  Well, worry no longer!  Courtesy of TNT we now another check list to follow:

fireball92 wrote:

On the CC 3/23/2015 caller 269 or 574 had "Senior moment", subsequently forgetting her question!
Folks the excitement of the moment at your Cash Exchange appointment, even the private banker appointment can make the mind a blank slate!  TAKE A CHEAT SHEET!

I plan to use an outline of 'talking points' that will be typed and in a 'presentation file folder'. I have been previously educated about this approach. This approach will be more impressive to bank personnel than being hand written on binder paper or an array of paper scraps or napkins. LOL. I will take copious notes, questions, comments and demands to the bank arranged by category.

It is said that banks will be deciding whether they want to business with us. It seems to me that if we are so excited, nervous etc. that we are unable to communicate, it will be much easier to be mistaken for a neophyte-uneducated-inexperienced-crackhead whom bankers may not want to have for a customer!

On the other hand, being nervous and/or excited is OK and even expected however, NOT being able to handle business due to that excitement is unacceptable.

Remember this. Bank personnel are regular people who work in a bank. They put their panties or BVDs on one leg at at a time.

When I bought my 1st practice, I needed a $250K loan. I had a business coach/consultant who advised me about 'business dress'; Wear essentially a black suit, white shirt, conservative tie, clean polished business shoes, carry a brief case, have a business plan presentation with projections etc. Do not go with hat-in-hand attitude. Exude confidence. BUT IN MY OPINION Being ready with all pertinent information that can be readily accessed is one of the 'biggies'.
God Bless
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Your Exchange Appointment and a "Senior Moment" Empty Re: Your Exchange Appointment and a "Senior Moment"

Post by Ssmith on Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm

But..................  I'm a girl.  Wouldn't I look funny in a black business suit?  I can't go into the bank dressed as a man.  What am I to do?  Short skirt, long skirt?  Flats, heels?

TNT...........PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Your Exchange Appointment and a "Senior Moment" Empty Re: Your Exchange Appointment and a "Senior Moment"

Post by alleyrose on Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:57 pm

Oh FFS I am not doing that shit to go to the damn bank, RV or no RV!! These people are insane!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog on Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:39 pm

Are they really worried about this??  Go in there with a shirt on healthy says I'm with stupid and if your going in with multiple millions of dollars then they bankers could really give 2 shits. If the bank you go to treats you poorly because of what your wearing...then you are at the wrong bank.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose on Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:09 am

My father is a multi millionaire and you should see what he drives and what he wears. You would not go chasing after him looking for any money that's for sure! He is very standard for a wealthy man!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:48 am

My ex happened to meet Edward Rockefeller once, She was friends with someone who worked on their estate. When she arrived, he came crawling out from under one of his tractors he had been working on, covered with grease, to say hello and shake her hand. (After he cleaned his off of course.) She described him as a nice, pleasant, "regular" guy.

Living and growing up in resort areas, I have had occasion to meet more than a few rich and famous, almost without exception they have that way. Once in a while you meet a total jerk, or someone who puts on airs of superiority, but it's been my observation that most of that type are either wanna be-s or academic types who are not really wealthy.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Your Exchange Appointment and a "Senior Moment" 2805820865  Your Exchange Appointment and a "Senior Moment" 2805820865  Your Exchange Appointment and a "Senior Moment" 2805820865  Your Exchange Appointment and a "Senior Moment" 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose on Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:13 am

Yeah exactly Kevin!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:56 am

Kevin....That's been my experience too.  The only obnoxious "rich" people I've met, aren't really that wealthy, but they sure want you to think they are.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog on Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:05 am

@ssmith wrote:Kevin....That's been my experience too.  The only obnoxious "rich" people I've met, aren't really that wealthy, but they sure want you to think they are.

Exactly SSmith. It's the almost kinda rich that think their shit dont stink. I run in to it in one of my businesses. The guys who have a ton of money just say...here's what I want....here's a check...let me know if you have issues.  The kinda rich people are the most nitpicky want everything for nothing a holes alive.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:13 am

That's it!  In my business too, it's the 'kinda rich' that beat you up on the price.  But with that said, the last thing I do is take advantage of the ones who just whip out the checkbook.  They aren't stupid and want good value for their money.  So far that's worked.  Several I've became friends with and they have told me they are well aware when they are being treated as nothing more than dollar signs.  And when that's the case they won't be back.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:21 am

OH MY!  I am still trying to catch up on all that I missed while in the hospital and I just came acrossed this one.  This is a sad state of affairs for the mentality of some of those that hold dinar. Geeze.....

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum