Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Tony's Party at Cigar Bar DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Tony's Party at Cigar Bar

Go down

Tony's Party at Cigar Bar Empty Tony's Party at Cigar Bar

Post by Ssmith on Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:55 am

Tony's wedding anniversary was last Friday and on the call he told everyone where he and the wife were going to be celebrating.  Then on Monday he has to brag about all the Dinaridgits who showed up to shake his hand.

T:  But before that I need to say a couple other things.  I need to thank everybody who came out and met with me on Friday.  I expected like 12, 14 people, and I guess there was 30-40 people showed up.  So I’m absolutely sorry about the people who left before I got there.  I did say between five and six, so I heard, you know, 10 or 15 people took off when I wasn’t there at five o’clock, they actually thought I wasn’t coming.  Now why you think I’m not coming to a cigar shop, I don’t know, but anyway, so.  But, you know, it was my anniversary, so me and my wife went and did somethin’ real quick and we got there.  Met a lot of great people.  I really wanna thank you guys for coming and traveling, those who traveled, but it was a good experience.  They got to meet each other, and again just like when I went to L.A. and here and Ray does his class, it’s important for them to get to meet each other, too, ‘cause they did and they had a great time!  I mean, stories and what they plan on doin’ with their money and how they’re gonna protect it, and we talked about, you know, some things we can’t talk about on the call, but it was okay!  We had, oh, the guys who own the vineyard, and I know they’re listening and we still gotta call them.  So we had guys who own a, a vineyard.  I had a brain surgeon there.  I had a guy who’s developing a patent for (unintelligible) here, so I know they all listen to the calls.  I had a bank executive there, really high up, which kinda surprised me, from one of the Big Four banks that was there.  We had people from all walks of life, and it was really great, business owners, but they got to exchange numbers and emails and do all that, so it was great.  So tell, I’d tell ‘em I appreciate that.  But, you guys, here was my highlight of my night, and I think everybody appreciate it, I actually got to meet living history.  Now you don’t get to do that too often, I mean, you don’t get to meet livin’ legends, but this is living history, and we actually had a lady show up, and she showed up a little later in the night but she showed up, she was the first black Chief Master Sergeant in the Air Force.  That’s historic.

Now we have a person who thinks this bar is going to become a part of history.

Hi, what was the address of Tony's Cigar Bar in Folsom CA?   That place is a part of our history and I would love to visit it someday.  Thank you!
after the RV it will be known as Tony's Cigar Bar.
6606 Folsom Auburn Rd, Folsom,CA 95630
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Tony's Party at Cigar Bar Empty Re: Tony's Party at Cigar Bar

Post by BritishBulldog on Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:11 pm

These people have gone off the deep end.  Seriously? A bar that Tony has been to is going to become a monument to these dumbasses??? I seriously can't wait until June and this idiot gets fitted for his orange jump suit.  And then these sheeple wont know what to do with out their leader.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:42 pm

Too bad the pen in Folsom is State and not Federal.  They could visit Tony and then have a drink & cigar afterwards.

I liked this post from The Maze:

the maze wrote:

At least this train is not coming to Tony's quite place... all the words are so...well just listen
[video=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNKYNLSlDt0]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNKYNLSlDt0

Last edited by ssmith on Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:52 pm

Tony really got his group of Dinaridgits brainstorming after he said this on Friday's call:

T: Hey, guys, she just made me think of somethin’ though, so this is what I’m gonna try and do before we get ready to go here. One of our guys said, “Man, if you would just, you know, sell some shirts online, TNT Superfantatic, what, just so people would have somethin’ to remember this by and all that, or somethin’ at the event.” And I said, you know, people have come up with some really great things over the years. We’ve seen some great coffee cups, the ring was a great thing. We saw shirts with TNT, not the ones with my pictures on it, but the other ones, which was great. What I would do and I would like to do, and so I’m just sayin’ it just for this part is, and I told you, we haven’t done any of that because of this, because everybody always wants to say, “Tony’s doin’ this for a reason. He’s sellin’ dinar, he’s doing this, he’s makin’ money,” and I said, and that would just give ‘em somethin’ else to say. So I, I never wanna do that, but what I would like to do when this is all over with, if there’s any possible way I’m gonna try and do it, is just put up a page where everybody can order a shirt absolutely free, ‘cause I’m just gonna send anybody that if we can do that, ‘cause I thought that’s somethin’ I could do, if nothin’ else. I’d love to just send everybody one of those shirts so they could have it, or even all the people who sign up for Vegas so somebody could wear a shirt if they want to. People walkin’ up and down the street won’t know what it means, they won’t know you’re a millionaire, they’ll just know you belong to somethin’, TNT or somethin’, and it won’t have anything with dinar on it at all, so nobody will know it’s dinar. But I just thought either way that would be a way to give back a little memento if we can. She just made me think of that. All right.

Responses:
I have a suggestion for the TNT shirts...If Tony would have a graphic designed suitable for polo or T shirts and simply make it available on this site.  That would be easy and much better than the logistics of having people order free shirts which would be a nightmare logistically.  Then members could have as many shirts created as they want.  We could even make ball caps and name tags with our handle.
The lady on the call today, from area code 281, Houston, gave me a different idea. How about My big, fat: Certificate, Diploma, or Degree (pick one, Tony) from TNT University? Tony could make up a form, with a line where we type or write in our own name. It could have Tony's TNT logo that he's been using, maybe the hotdog king logo, and even the train, or whatever else seems suitable and meaningful. That is something we could download and print, and it would be very little hassle for Tony. Seriously, I would like that the most. Obviously, it would not look like a real degree, and people would know it's supposed to be a spoof.
Spaghetti, great idea, but I also want a Hat and T-Shirt (that I will frame) CL
PS, I don't know if the old posts are still on the site, but someone (very talented) had created samples of shirts, jewelry etc., when the forum first opened, wonderful stuff. I'd also like a ring with diamonds please.
I like the coffee cup idea. T-shirts with things written on them are sort of childish. And shirts wear out. Coffee cups are forever. JMO
I like Swimfish's response in another post: " it should say on it  'I could have been a Billionaire and all I got was this lousy mug!' ". also for teeshirts, polo and sweatshirts.
I like all these ideas!!! Let's say whatever costs $8 to make in bulk. Tony should charge $15 & use the $7 as a donation to TNT site bills.
I love all the ideas Gang!! How about a fee plus overage would go to help Keisha's Kids....in honor of Tony and Tamara's daughter.... Sign me up!!
GREAT IDEA I'M IN ON ALL OF THE ABOVE, AND SOMETHING TO FIT MY DOBY ANGLE (This is embarrassing to me personally.  A fellow Doberman lover has bought into Tony's con.)
I WANT A BIG FAT DIAMOND RING..............I LOVE JEWERLY, I WANT THE REAL DIAMOND designers for lady's ring out there?

Plus I love the diploma idea, along with logo for shirts...............just let me know!!!

If we use a company the we should say 50% goes to KEISH'S KIDS!!!!
or one us of could create a company with 100% that goes to charity
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:10 pm

How about a 'Hot dog' shirt, sporting a black eye?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama on Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:07 am

WOW ONCE AGAIN I WAS OUTTA THE LOOP THIS WEEKEND B/C OF A BAD TOOTH AND I MISSED THE SOAP OPERA.

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:14 am

@chilimama wrote:WOW ONCE AGAIN I WAS OUTTA THE LOOP THIS WEEKEND B/C OF A BAD TOOTH AND I MISSED THE SOAP OPERA.
You didn't miss much.  All in all it was pretty quiet.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama on Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:03 pm

Tony's Party at Cigar Bar Download
THIS IS SOMETHING OVER ON THE SITE CAME UP WITH

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:15 pm

Glad you brought that over.  Amazing....
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama on Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:52 pm

MAYBE IF SOME OF THE MEMBERS STOPPED SPENDING SO MUCH TIME COMING UP W/CUTE CRAP TO WIN EVERYONE OVER THEN THEY WOULD BE ABLE TO LEAD NORMAL LIVES INSTEAD OF WAITING ON THEIR SHIP TO COME IN, SMH......

chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:38 pm

GLAD I MISSED THIS WHOLE PILE OF CRAP! 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin