Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

FB message with a restaurant owner in Iraq DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

FB message with a restaurant owner in Iraq

Go down

FB message with a restaurant owner in Iraq Empty FB message with a restaurant owner in Iraq

Post by Ssmith on Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:24 pm

cal wrote:

Iraq menu in an Iraq Food store in 2012  Note the first item Saj AlTazaj Beef  4500 dinar which is about 3.85 cents per for the same sandwich!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Snack-Altazaj/179379862159097?sk=photos_stream   Go to the bottom of the page, you will see photos of the year 2012    You will find the menu there for the beef rap!

I messaged the person responsible for the web site, and they said that the sandwich is still the same, about 4500 dinar.   It has not changed!  I asked if people were using USD or IQD and he said that they use both, but mostly dinar.  
I asked it he know anything about what the news is saying about the rate being the strongest in the Middle East.  He said the Iraqi rate is going down, and that I should not listen to everything.

I pray he is wrong, but we will see!   I still think we will not see anything until Iraq tells the world that Isis is no longer a threat!!!   Even if the world thinks that Isis is a threat, but they are not, and the RV happens, how would it look to the rest of the world??

Again, I pray I am wrong!  Come on RV, sooner rather than later!

FB message with a restaurant owner in Iraq 557359_252181914878891_117964157_n

Replies:

Guess you have stumbled upon the fraud being perpetuated by Iraq, currency dealers, purveyors of dinar news, and the gurus. Good job... FB message with a restaurant owner in Iraq BiggrinFB message with a restaurant owner in Iraq BiggrinFB message with a restaurant owner in Iraq Biggrin (LOL)
Not everyone is up on what is happening in their country. Go to a mall here in the US and ask ten people a question about our economy and currency facts? Most don't even know who the VP is...

He's wrong.
Please pray for a brain and stay off facebook......sorry I can't say it any other way.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

FB message with a restaurant owner in Iraq Empty Re: FB message with a restaurant owner in Iraq

Post by Kevind53 on Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:46 pm

Please pray for a brain and stay off facebook......sorry I can't say it any other way.

How about "How dare you speak truth contrary to the fantasy phoney and others have been feeding us!"

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

FB message with a restaurant owner in Iraq 2805820865  FB message with a restaurant owner in Iraq 2805820865  FB message with a restaurant owner in Iraq 2805820865  FB message with a restaurant owner in Iraq 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

FB message with a restaurant owner in Iraq Empty Re: FB message with a restaurant owner in Iraq

Post by BritishBulldog on Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:18 pm

Can't even accept printed truth about the IQD....it's sad how brain washed they are over there!!
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum