Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester with a Large Dose of the Usual --- You've Been Warned I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester with a Large Dose of the Usual --- You've Been Warned I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Jester with a Large Dose of the Usual --- You've Been Warned I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester with a Large Dose of the Usual --- You've Been Warned I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester with a Large Dose of the Usual --- You've Been Warned I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester with a Large Dose of the Usual --- You've Been Warned I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester with a Large Dose of the Usual --- You've Been Warned I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester with a Large Dose of the Usual --- You've Been Warned I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester with a Large Dose of the Usual --- You've Been Warned I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester with a Large Dose of the Usual --- You've Been Warned I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester with a Large Dose of the Usual --- You've Been Warned I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester with a Large Dose of the Usual --- You've Been Warned I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester with a Large Dose of the Usual --- You've Been Warned I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jester with a Large Dose of the Usual --- You've Been Warned I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jester with a Large Dose of the Usual --- You've Been Warned I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jester with a Large Dose of the Usual --- You've Been Warned I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jester with a Large Dose of the Usual --- You've Been Warned I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Jester with a Large Dose of the Usual --- You've Been Warned I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Jester with a Large Dose of the Usual --- You've Been Warned I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Jester with a Large Dose of the Usual --- You've Been Warned I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Jester with a Large Dose of the Usual --- You've Been Warned

Go down

Jester with a Large Dose of the Usual --- You've Been Warned Empty Jester with a Large Dose of the Usual --- You've Been Warned

Post by Kevind53 Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:40 pm

Late Tuesday Night Jester Chat: "The Big Picture Report"

3/18/2015

3 Comments

[Jester] HI AND HAPPY TUESDAY MODS, PEEPS, LURKERS, AND CRITTERS...

[Jester] HOPE EVERYONE HAD A PRODUCTIVE DAY...

[ModelWoman] Happy St Patty's Day Jester Have you got your green on?

[Jester] ModelWoman I DON'T WEAR IT ON PURPOSE.... WISHFUL THINKING I SUPPOSE... HAHAHAHA

[ModelWoman] Jester So how many pinches have you received today? Lol

[Jester] ModelWoman I DON'T GET OUT MUCH... HAHAHAHA

[jamesdarren123] Jester ... you may have seen this.... http://thebricspost.com/eu-allies-defy-us-to-join-china-led-asian-bank/#.VQjbEGfwuro

[jamesdarren123] France, Germany and Italy have defied US instructions not to participate in the Bank, said UK daily, The Financial Times
[jamesdarren123] The decision of the three European countries, yet to be officially announced, came in the wake of Britain’s application last week to be a founding member of the $50 billion bank.

[Jester] jamesdarren123 I HAD THAT ONE FOR BREAKFAST... HAHAHAHA

[jamesdarren123] I just saw it this evening Jester .... really got me excited

[jamesdarren123] remember you talking about Germany on fence

[Jester] IS ON THE LIST OF ABOUT 40 THINGS THAT ARE PENDING ON MY SCREEN.... HAHAHAHHA

[VenusVisitor ] Australia made there bric announcement over breakfast as well

[YellowRoseGrandma] It's W's fault. Why cant you get it????? lol

[LuCkYb] Wilson only made 2 quotes in his life .. i have destroyed my country , and when a person only lays claim to one party they have yet to learn what it is to be a true American

[HJ47] Wow, tough truths but true

[alfonse] The system is nothing more than a divide and conquer situation that keeps we the people in the box they and the banksters have created for us

[TxBikerLady] alfonse exactly

[SoldierofChrist] Jester so I was reading on BBC ( not the best place lol) that the kurds are fighting again with Baghdad over payment.. but it doesn't line up with other sources

[SoldierofChrist] Jester have yu heard any word on the situation with the Kurds and Baghdad?

[Jester] SoldierofChrist NOT SPECIFICALLY.... BUT I AM HEARING THEY ARE ONE THE SAME PAGE AND READY TO PLAY WITH EVERYONE ELSE... JUST WAITING SAME AS ALL OF US NOW...

[SoldierofChrist] Jester TY for that

[Jester] SoldierofChrist SHEESH... I GOT ABOUT 40 ARTICLES QUEUED UP WAITING ON THE RIGHT QUESTIONS.... HAHAHAHAHA

[SoldierofChrist] Jester Awesome let me see if it has to do with anything I read today

[alfonse] Jester Which article would you like to start with first?

[Jester] SoldierofChrist WELL THE AIIB IS GETTING MORE INTEREST... LIKE TO START THERE?

[SoldierofChrist] Jester is it France and Germany??

[Jester] Australia shifts stance on China-led development ban

[Jester] Australia may overturn its opposition to joining the China-led Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank after the UK opted to sign up to the institution against the wishes of Washington.

[Jester] The rethink by one of America’s key allies — alongside Japan and South Korea — that has not yet applied to join the $50bn bank before the March 31 deadline will further irk Washington, which is already angered by the UK ‘s move to become the AIIB’s maiden G7 member.

[Jester] “I note that the UK has indicated an intention to sign up for the negotiations, the New Zealanders before Christmas signed up for the negotiations, the Singaporeans likewise, the Indians likewise,” said Tony Abbott, Australia’s prime minister.

[Jester] “We’re looking very carefully at this and we’ll make a decision in the next week or so,” he told The Australian newspaper.

[Jester] The Obama administration is concerned that China is building a new generation of international development banks that could rival Washington-based institutions. It says it is not opposed to the AIIB but US officials fear it could become an instrument of Chinese foreign policy if Beijing ends up having veto power over the bank’s decisions.

[Jester] YA THINK?

[VenusVisitor ] I've been following a lot of peeps on Twitter in Iraq, I've not seen anyone excited about anything except eliminating daashe. I read recaps and forum and try to verify on Twitter peeps. There really is some good info in 140 characters or less. hmmmm

[Jester] THE BIGGER QUESTION IS SIMPLY WHY IS THE US NOT PARTICIPATING? YOU HAVE TO THINK IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA FOR EVERYONE...

[Jester] THERE IS MORE SO HERE IS THE LINK... LINK

[Jester] I LIKE FOR THIS NEXT ARTICLE TO HAVE SOME MEAT AND CREDIBILITY SO FROM THE NY TIMES... WHICH THIS MUST REALLY GRATE ON THEIR NERVES TO REPORT...

[Jester] 3 European Powers Say They Will Join China-Led Bank

[Jester] BRUSSELS — Ignoring direct pleas from the Obama administration, Europe’s biggest economies have declared their desire to become founding members of a new Chinese-led Asian investment bank that the United States views as a rival to the World Bank and other institutions set up at the height of American power after World War II.

[Jester] The announcement on Tuesday by Germany, France and Italy that they would follow Britain and join the Chinese-led venture delivered a stinging rebuke to Washington from some of its closest allies. It also called into question whether the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund, which grew out of a multination conference in Bretton Woods, N.H., in 1944 and established an economic pecking order that lasted 70 years, will find their influence diminished.

[Jester] The announcement by Germany, Europe’s largest economy, came only six days after Secretary of State John Kerry asked his German counterpart, Frank Walter-Steinmeier, to resist the Chinese overtures until the Chinese agreed to a number of conditions about transparency and governing of the new entity. But Germany came to the same conclusion that Britain did: China is such a large export and investment market for it that it cannot afford to stay on the sidelines.

[Jester] WONDER IF THAT ACTUALLY GOT KERRY'S FACE TO ACTUALLY MOVE.... HMMMMM....

[Jester] American officials have fumed that China never approached the Group of 7 — the consortium of economic powers that the United States has led — but rather decided to pick off individual members, setting a deadline of the end of March for them to decide whether to join the new organization, the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank, which many refer to by its initials, the A.I.I.B.

[Jester] China, in turn, has long chafed at the idea that the World Bank’s president is traditionally an American, and that France appoints the head of the I.M.F.

[Jester] TIT FOR TAT...

[Jester] “This has been a power struggle,” one senior European official said. “And we have moved from the world of 1945.”

[Jester] THE FENCE SITTING IS NOW COMMENCING TO CHOOSING SIDES.... I TOLD YOU IT WOULD....

[SoldierofChrist] Jester YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Betsy Ross] Jester yep

[Jester] The European decision is bound to help efforts by Xi Jinping, China’s president and Communist Party chief, to reshape the global balance of power, starting with the institutions that underpin it.

[hoot2602] Jester Think this is part of Plan B?

[dinarrocks] Jester SO US loses control... loses manipulation. What a shame!!!

[HJ47] Oh yeah

[Jester] Mr. Xi’s predecessors chose to join some of those institutions, including the World Trade Organization, and work from within to amend some of their rules more to China’s liking. But with the new bank, China appears to be stepping up previously halting efforts to also build new, Sino-centric institutions from scratch. China’s control of the bank, however, will face constraints. Britain has insisted on a senior post on its board, and Germany will do the same.

[Jester] I CAN LIVE WITH THAT... AND THAT IS THE WAY IT SHOULD BE... AND I THINK CHINA WILL BE OKAY WITH IT TOO...

[VenusVisitor ] Who's left in central banks? They must be the struggling economy's the U S has a strangle hold on.

[SoldierofChrist] Jester I love the tactics China is using with adding a deadline it triggers fear of loss

[Jester] China has worked for years to break what it regards as an unfair grip by the United States on global political and financial institutions and to set up rival structures more responsive to Chinese demands for a voice in international affairs commensurate with its status as the world’s second-biggest economy.

[Jester] AND IF THEY CAN DO THIS THEY DESERVED THAT PLACE... AND SHOULD HAVE GOT IT...

[Jester] “China is shaping an alternative universe and getting America’s European allies to support it,” said Theresa Fallon, a China expert at the European Institute for Asian Studies, a Brussels research group.

[Jester] The United States lobbied its allies not to join the new China-based bank. The United States has argued that the bank at best duplicates, and at worst undermines, the role of the Washington-based World Bank and the Asian Development Bank, which has its headquarters in the Philippines, a close American ally at odds with Beijing over the South China Sea. The I.M.F., which manages financial crises, is less directly affected.

[Jester] YA THINK?

[hoot2602] Jester By some reports, China is the largest economy

[dinarrocks] Jester So US is becoming a Blooper-power! lol

[Jester] NOW LISTEN... YOU JUST READ THAT... SMART LADY RIGHT?

[Jester] Ms. Fallon said she expected that South Korea, another close American ally, would also sign up for the new bank and that “in the end, only Japan won’t say yes.” China, she said, is offering a “whole economic and political package that provides an alternative to the creaking international structures shaped by the U.S. in the postwar period.”

[Jester] THAT IS SORT OF HUGE...

[VenusVisitor ] Ya think!

[SoldierofChrist] Jester wow

[TxBikerLady] VenusVisitor yes it is HUGE

[TxBikerLady] Jester times are a changin....

[Jester] Some see the venture as an attempt to divide the European Union and circumvent the bloc’s rigid rules and standards. Eleven of the nations courted by China in Eastern and Central Europe belong to the union.

[Jester] But China has voiced annoyance at what it derides as “Cold War thinking” that divides the world into fixed camps, promoting its efforts to win friends and also contracts in formerly Communist Eastern Europe and elsewhere as part of a “win-win strategy” beneficial to all.

[Jester] INTERESTING THOUGHT PROCESS THERE... I KIND OF LIKE IT...

[Jester] AND BY THE WAY...

[Jester] While China has risen over the last decades to become the second-largest economy — or even the largest, by some measures — it is still sidelined at the international level by the reluctance of developed nations to relinquish their privileged places.

[Jester] In one such case, the United States and its partners at the International Monetary Fund agreed in 2010 to give emerging nations an expanded role in the institution. Congress has so far refused to sign on.

[Jester] PESKY IMF ACCORDS THAT THE US WOULD NOT PARTICIPATE IN MOVING FORWARD...

[VenusVisitor ] There's a part of me that keeps saying "be careful what you wish for"......... Hope these countries consider we the people are not our government.

[Jester] BUT WAIT....

[Jester] Speaking on Tuesday in Washington, Treasury Secretary Jacob J. Lew said it was “urgent that we address prior unmet commitments, which have grown to levels that raise significant questions about U.S. credibility and leadership in the multilateral system.”

[Jester] Failure to do so, he added, could “result in a loss of U.S. shareholding at a time when new players are challenging U.S. leadership in the multilateral system.”

[Jester] YA THINK?

[hoot2602] Jester Wow, should someone in Washington wake up?

[Jester] GUESS WE MIGHT HAVE WAITED JUST A LITTLE TOO LONG TO SEE THE HANDWRITING ON THE WALL... JUST SAYING...

[LdyFaith] To little ,,, to late

[TxBikerLady] Jester HA!

[Jester] HERE IS THE LINK... http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/18/business/france-germany-and-italy-join-asian-infrastructure-investment-bank.html?_r=1

[SoldierofChrist] Jester yep

[Jester] SoldierofChrist INTERESTING ISN'T IT? HAHAHAHA

[SoldierofChrist] Jester Very lol

[dinarrocks] Jester The beginnings of the changing of the guards, a paradigm shift which the US better come to grips with

[SoldierofChrist] Jester Can we all say Check Mate lol

[Jester] SoldierofChrist LOOKS LIKE IT SURE IS GETTING CLOSE....

[diditrvyeet] Jester so how does Iraq process this info and does that change any of their planning

[LuCkYb] you know they are sinking the USS America . and the biggest majority of the American people are oblivious to it and Loving it at the same time . i truly never realize just how blind people can be when they cannot accept the truth

[SoldierofChrist] Jester my question is if the Republic has a hand in all this, I hope so

[Jester] diditrvyeet HOLD THAT THOUGHT WILL I FINISH THIS.... I THINK I HAVE AN ARTICLE FOR THAT TOO...

[Jester] SoldierofChrist AND A GOOD QUESTION FOR SURE... LET'S GO DOWN THIS ROAD A MINUTE OR TWO...

[Jester] LET'S ASSUME THAT THE REPUBLIC HAD THIS ALL WORKED OUT AND MADE A PACT WITH THE WORLD... WE KNOW IT WAS SO... IT WAS CALLED THE GOLD STANDARD RE-INSTALLATION PACT... AND IT WAS ALL SET OFF TO GO THE END OF 2013...

[Jester] EASY ENOUGH TO CONSIDER ALL THE PLANS THAT WERE MADE HAD AGREEMENTS ASSOCIATED WITH THEM TO QUELL CERTAIN CABAL COMPONENTS...

[hoot2602] So, the world thinks that it can't trust the Republic because its not really in control

[Jester] BUT IT DID NOT HAPPEN... POWER STRUGGLE OVERCAME THE SENSE OF GETTING IT DONE FOR THE GOOD OF THE WORLD AND MOVING ON FROM THERE... INSTEAD THE CABAL FLIPPED THE FINGER AT THE REST OF THE WORLD... BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH THERE IS A REPUBLIC.... THE PUPPETS STILL BELONG TO THE CABAL...

[Jester] FOR WHATEVER REASON THEY WILL RATHER FIGHT TO THE DEATH INSTEAD OF COMPROMISE A POSITION...

[Jester] WHICH TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH I CAN LIVE WITH THAT... EVEN IF IT IS TAKING LONGER....

[Jester] NOW IMAGINE THIS... THE REST OF THE WORLD IS NOW FLIPPING THE FINGER AT THE US...

[Jester] WE WILL BE LEFT WITH THIS POWER STRUGGLE AFTER EVERYONE HAS MOVED THEIR COUNTRY ON TO BETTER THINGS...

[Jester] AND THE WINNER IS NOT PREDETERMINED... BUT AT THIS POINT IT IS NO LONGER THE WORLDS PROBLEM... IT IS OUR PROBLEM...

[Jester] SO... HOW IS THE BEST WAY TO MAKE SURE THE REPUBLIC WINS...

[LuCkYb] destroy the cabal and the fed

[Jester] WHEN THE SHEEPLE ALL HAVE THEIR BUTTS HANDED BACK TO THEM... ARE YOU GOING TO BELIEVE THE WORLD DID IT TO US... OR THE GOVERNMENT DID IT TO US....

[LuCkYb] Government

[LdyFaith] Definitely the Gov

[Jester] THEN THE BS ABOUT DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS AND INDEPENDENTS AND OTHER BS MIGHT JUST FALL AWAY IF EVERYONE IS TICKED OFF ENOUGH....

[Jester] WE'LL SEE...

[LuCkYb] Jester i expect the ignorant will remain ignorant long after the fact

[LuCkYb] independent or not

[Jester] SoldierofChrist I KNOW THAT WAS NOT THE ANSWER YOU WERE LOOKING FOR... BUT I HOPE IT MAKES SENSE....

[HJ47] And the dinars?

[SoldierofChrist] Jester perfect sense

[hoot2602] Jester What's the old saying, "While Rome slept, the Sheeple slept, too"

[Jester] hoot2602 THERE YA GO....

[Jester] NOW... ONE OTHER POSSIBILITY...

[Jester] THAT THIS WAS THE WAY IT WAS ALL DESIGNED TO GO IN THE FIRST PLACE TO GET THE CABAL OUT OF HERE... BUT I AM DOUBTING IT A LITTLE.... SIMPLY BECAUSE I KNOW THE ORIGINAL PLAN WAS SLATED FOR THE END OF 2013....

[Jester] HJ47 ANOTHER GOOD QUESTION... IF WE GET ISOLATED HERE THEN THAT IS REALLY A GOOD QUESTION FOR SURE...

[hoot2602] Jester It almost seems like the politicians are so focused on fighting with each other that they miss the big picture

[Jester] hoot2602 IT IS TEXTBOOK NARCISSISM... THE GOVERNMENT DOES NOT THINK IT CAN HAPPEN... THEY ARE NOT CAPABLE OF SEEING IT...

[hoot2602] Jester I totally agree...they are in a glass bubble

[hoot2602] and its going to shatter

[Jester] hoot2602 THE WHOLE FISHBOWL ISSUE... THAT WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITE TALKS.... HAHAHAHAHA

[Nansue] so how can we make this happen faster

[Jester] Nansue WILL TAKE THE SHATTERING OF THE MIRROR FOR MOST OF THE PEOPLE TO WAKE THE HELL UP...

[hoot2602] Jester Is there a way to save this situation? Do we join with the new organization instead of fighting it and chastising all of our allies?

[Jester] hoot2602 IF WE HAD BEEN WORKING WITH THEM ALL ALONG IT WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN NECESSARY...

[SoldierofChrist] Jester I guess if the groups do go it will be the indicator of the future of this Country.... at least that what im thinking now

[Jester] THAT IS THE PROBLEM... NO ONE TRUSTS US NOW... WE HAVE BROKEN EVERY PROMISE IN THE BOOK...

[Jester] IN MY OPINION THE REST OF THE WORLD IS FED UP WITH THE BULLY AND THEY ARE TAKING THEIR REVENGE...

[hoot2602] Jester Time for the big bully to go to his corner

[Jester] INCLUDING THE EU.... YOU HAVE TO THINK FOR THEM TO GO AGAINST THE US THAT THE END IS OBVIOUS...

[LuCkYb] let along every promise this government ever made to the people of this country . look how they have Back stabbed our Vets

[SoldierofChrist] Jester if that's the way it goes i don't blame them they have endured much

[Jester] SoldierofChrist HECK... THIS WILL FROST YOUR THINKING... A SMALL THING... BUT LOOK AT THIS...

[Jester] US bank regulators may destroy Somalia’s economy

[Jester] On Feb. 6, 2015, U.S. banks stopped money transfers to Somalia because of strict regulations set by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency over concerns of money laundering and funding for terrorist organizations. The decision has left Somalis who depend on cash remittances for survival without critical financial support. Remittances bolster the local economy and serve as a major source of income for families and individuals.

[Jester] The Somali diaspora sends home more than $1.2 billion annually — a sum larger than foreign aid and investments combined. Remittances are a crucial component of the Somali economy, making up more than half of the nation’s gross national income. An estimated 73 percent of Somali households use the cash transfers to pay for food. Remittances help build schools and hospitals and pay for school fees. Nearly 80 percent of Somalis receive remittances from a single person, highlighting the dependence on the money transfers from abroad. Somalis have created efficient money wiring agencies, known as hawalas, to get around the lack of a formal banking system in Somalia. It has been the country’s rare lifeline over the last two decades.

[Jester] 73%!!!!!!!

[Jester] Major U.S. banks stopped wiring money to Somalia years ago. The final holdout, the Merchants Bank of California, handles roughly 80 percent of the remittances from the U.S. to Somalia. But it had been under pressure from wary regulators to monitor the flow of cash transfers there. The bank decided to shutter the service to avoid potential penalties. But there is no evidence linking hawalas to extremist groups. The pre-emptive measure was made at the expense of millions of people in Somalia.

[Jester] The end of bank money transfers, the only legal means for Somalis in the U.S. to send money to needy families back home, has rattled the Somali-American community. Community leaders and youth organizers are working with elected officials to exert pressure on U.S. banks and regulators.

[Jester] YOU GET THE IDEA... HERE IS THE REST OF THE ARTICLE.... http://america.aljazeera.com/opinions/2015/2/us-banks-seek-to-destroy-somalia-economy.html

[Jester] NOW... WE HAVE A HEART? IS IS EVEN POSSIBLE THAT THE POOR PEOPLE ARE LAUNDERING MONEY? OR ARE WE JUST TRYING TO HURT THEM?

[HJ47] Everything in the name of......terror

[Jester] HJ47 GOT AN ARTICLE FOR THAT TOO.... HAHAHAHAHA

[SoldierofChrist] Jester That is terrible for the Us to do that, what percentage if any are doing that in Somalia

[laylow] Jester what is their motive? Does Somalia have a central bank?

[dinarrocks] Jester That is VERY SCARY... and what is to keep that from happening here!

[Hoosier Girl] lol

[SoldierofChrist] Jester lol

[Jester] Terrorism is “Made in the USA”. The Global War on Terrorism is a Fabrication, A Big Lie

[Jester] Prominent academic and author Dr Michel Chossudovsky warned that the so-called war on terrorism is a front to propagate America’s global hegemony and create a New World Order.

[HJ47] Yes yes

[Jester] YA THINK?

[Jester] Dr Chossudovsky said terrorism is made in the US and that terrorists are not the product of the Muslim world.

[Jester] According to him, the US global war on terrorism was used to enact anti-terrorism laws that demonised Muslims in the Western world and created Islamophobia.

[Jester] Elaborating on his argument, Dr Chossudovsky said that NATO was responsible for recruiting members of the Islamic state while Israel is funding “global jihad elements inside Syria”.

[Jester] Dr Chossudovsky, who is also the founder of the Centre for Research and Globalisation, further emphasised that the global war on terrorism is a fabrication, a big lie and a crime against humanity.

[Jester] Echoing Dr Chossudovsky’s arguments, Malaysia’s prominent political scientist, Islamic reformist and activist Dr Chandra Muzaffar said that the US has always manipulated religion to further its global hegemony on sovereign states.

[Jester] DANG... THEY ARE ON TO US NOW!

[Jester] ARTICLE IS HERE.... http://www.globalresearch.ca/terrorism-is-made-in-the-usa-the-global-war-on-terrorism-is-a-fabrication-a-big-lie/5435816

[Jester] THAT'S ABOUT 5 DOWN 35 OR SO TO GO... HAHAHAHAH

[SoldierofChrist] Jester lol

[Jester] I THINK I HAVE AN ARTICLE FOR EVERY QUESTION YOU CAN ASK TONIGHT.... HAHAHAHA

[Hoosier Girl] lol

[Jester] I EVEN HAD ONE FOR OUR CANADIAN BUDS BUT NONE OF THEM ARE HERE TONIGHT... HAHAHAHA

[Jester] OH WAIT! SKIDINAR IS CANADIAN... HERE IT COMES.... HAHAHAHAHA

[Jester] BECAUSE THEY ARE ABOUT TO HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM WE HAVE....

[Jester] Impending Threat to Canadian Democracy: Harper Government’s “Anti-Terrorism Act” isn’t about Terrorism, it’s a Torture Act

[skidinar] I'm DUAL ... ha ha

[Jester] skidinar YOU ARE SCREWED FROM BOTH SIDES THEN... HAHAHAHHAHA

[Jester] The Harper government’s Bill C-51, or Anti-Terrorism Act, has been in the public domain for over a month. Long enough for us to know that it subverts basic principles of constitutional law, assaults rights of free speech and free assembly, and is viciously anti-democratic.

[Jester] An unprecedented torrent of criticism has been directed against this bill as the government rushes it through Parliament. This has included stern or at least skeptical editorials in all the major newspapers; an open letter, signed by four former Prime Ministers and five former Supreme Court judges, denouncing the bill for exposing Canadians to major violations of their rights; and another letter, signed by a hundred Canadian law professors, explaining the dangers it poses to justice and legality.

[Jester] skidinar I AM WITH YOU BUDDY.... HAHAHAHA

[Hoosier Girl] lol

[Jester] As its critics have shown, the bill isn’t really about terrorism: it’s about smearing other activities by association—and then suppressing them in ways that would formerly have been flagrantly illegal. The bill targets, among others, people who defend the treaty rights of First Nations, people who oppose tar sands, fracking, and bitumen-carrying pipelines as threats to health and the environment, and people who urge that international law be peacefully applied to ending Israel’s illegal occupation of Palestinian territories. (Members of this latter group include significant numbers of Canadian Jews.)

[Betsy Ross] me too!

[SoldierofChrist] Jester skidinar add me in there lol

[Jester] But the Anti-Terrorism Act is more mortally dangerous to Canadian democracy than even these indications would suggest. A central section of the act empowers CSIS agents to obtain judicial warrants—on mere suspicion, with no requirement for supporting evidence—that will allow them to supplement other disruptive actions against purported enemies of Harperland with acts that directly violate the Charter of Rights and Freedoms and other Canadian laws.

[Jester] YIKES! SOUNDS LIKE HOME!

[Jester] HERE IS THE REST OF THE ARTICLE.... http://www.globalresearch.ca/impending-threat-to-canadian-democracy-harper-governments-anti-terrorism-act-isnt-about-terrorism-its-a-torture-act/5435766

[Jester] TOLD YOU I HAD ARTICLES READY... HAHAHAHA

[Jester] skidinar SORRY BUDDY... LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE TAKING LESSONS FROM US...

[Jester] SO NEXT? I GOT LOTS OF STUFF LEFT... HAHAHAHAHA

[dinarrocks] Jester Belize is sounding pretty good to me right now!

[hoot2602] Jester So, does this put a dent in Iraq's progress? Or, are they still trying to do a RI?

[Jester] hoot2602 THERE SEEMS TO BE A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF DISSENTION THERE RIGHT NOW... BUT I CANNOT FIND WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR RIGHT THIS SECOND.... BUMMER....

[hoot2602] Jester I suppose it can be traced to the US?

[Jester] hoot2602 DEPENDS ON HOW YOU LOOK AT IT...
[Jester] US Accuses Iraqi Military Of War Crimes, Continues To Support ISIS

[Jester] With the recent and largely successful battle for Tikrit conducted by the Iraqi security forces combating Western-backed ISIS fighters who have controlled the city for some time, Iraq has once again forced itself into the brief headlines of international media. Yet the subsequent claims of war crimes committed by these security forces have also found their way into the public discussion, most notably in the West.

[Jester] Thus, there are a number of questions that surround the events on the ground and the manner in which they are being reported in the West that must be looked at closely in order to fully understand the events that are transpiring.

[Jester] Indeed, the manner in which the events unfolding in Iraq and Syria are reported in the mainstream Western press – if they are reported at all – is so convoluted, murky, deceptive and outright false that it is often difficult to blame any American for not fully understanding the details and particulars of the Syrian crisis and the spread of ISIS.

[Jester] Even the so-called “independent” press – merely one public step further removed from major corporations, intelligence agencies, and government propaganda wings than the open corporate media – spins apparent criticisms of the administration and war in general while using the viewers’ own intellectual capacity against him and judo-ing him back in the same direction as the mainstream.

[Jester] For instance, “independent” researchers and analysts consistently repeat the tired idea that “blowback” is the reason for ISIS’ sudden appearance across the Middle East. That criticism of Washington seems radical but, in reality, is historically inaccurate since it essentially gives a pass for much of America’s subsequent “responses” and a complete cover-up of the hand that the West has played in intentionally fomenting color revolutions, destabilizations, and terrorism across the world.

[Jester] One such example would be left gatekeepers like Noam Chomsky who vigorously adhere to the “blowback” theory and claim that anyone who suggests that the United States is supporting ISIS is a “conspiracy theorist,” an insult that has served Chomsky well through much of his career.

[Jester] Yet supporting ISIS is just what the United States is doing and what it has done since the organization changed its name from the IEIL and AQI nearly three years ago.

[Jester] Without going into too much detail (see my article “The Roots of ISIS”) it should nevertheless be pointed out that the United States has been supporting, training, arming, and directing ISIS in both Syria and Iraq since the beginning of the crisis and even as it drops bombs on both countries under the pretext of fighting ISIS.

[Jester] In Syria, however, these bombs are an attack against Syrian infrastructure. In Iraq, American bombing acts more as strategic death squad herding and a persistent threat to the Iraqi government and any potential closer relationship with Iran.

[Jester] The Iraqi military/government and the United States had been in the planning stages of an assault against ISIS-held positions inside Iraq since January 2015. Yet, despite “assistance” coming from the most militarily advanced nation on the face of the earth, Iraqi officials complained that preparations for military plans were moving much too slow or either not at all. It appeared, for all intents and purposes, that the US was not as interested in eliminating strategic (to the Iraqi government) strongholds of ISIS as it was pretending to be in its press conferences and international speeches.

[Jester] What is interesting, however, is the fact that, months before any such operations were ever launched, U.S. General Lloyd Austin, head of the US military’s CENTCOM, told the Wall Street Journal that the US and Iraq were planning a summer offensive to retake Mosul and cut supply lines to the ISIS fighters that control it. In other words, US General Austin revealed the war plans long before the actual operation took place, thus tipping off the potential targets to the upcoming military assault and creating even greater odds for the weak Iraqi forces to surmount.

[Jester] THERE IS MORE HERE... THE REST OF THE ARTICLE... http://www.activistpost.com/2015/03/us-accuses-iraqi-military-of-war-crimes.html

[Jester] IT IS WHAT IT IS... THE US IS PLAYING BOTH SIDES OF THE FENCE HERE...

[hoot2602] Jester Only 34 more to go!

[RPharmer] Great night of information. THANKS

[TxBikerLady] What a great night!!

[Jester] THAT IS A LOAD OF INFO FOLKS.... HOPE IT ALL MAKES SENSE...

[Hannah] Jester Thanks for all the good links tonight. You outdid yourself.

[dinarrocks] Jester A lot to assimilate, that is for sure... thanks for bringing it in!

[hoot2602] Jester I hope you get some good news from HP soon

[tessamae] Jester Thanks ..you make us think.

[Jester] NIGHT NIGHT.... GOD BLESS YOU ALL...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jester with a Large Dose of the Usual --- You've Been Warned 2805820865  Jester with a Large Dose of the Usual --- You've Been Warned 2805820865  Jester with a Large Dose of the Usual --- You've Been Warned 2805820865  Jester with a Large Dose of the Usual --- You've Been Warned 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum