Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bliss Out with this Raw Strawberry Coconut Cream Cake I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bliss Out with this Raw Strawberry Coconut Cream Cake I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bliss Out with this Raw Strawberry Coconut Cream Cake I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bliss Out with this Raw Strawberry Coconut Cream Cake I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bliss Out with this Raw Strawberry Coconut Cream Cake I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bliss Out with this Raw Strawberry Coconut Cream Cake I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bliss Out with this Raw Strawberry Coconut Cream Cake I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bliss Out with this Raw Strawberry Coconut Cream Cake I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bliss Out with this Raw Strawberry Coconut Cream Cake I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bliss Out with this Raw Strawberry Coconut Cream Cake I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bliss Out with this Raw Strawberry Coconut Cream Cake I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bliss Out with this Raw Strawberry Coconut Cream Cake I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bliss Out with this Raw Strawberry Coconut Cream Cake I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bliss Out with this Raw Strawberry Coconut Cream Cake I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bliss Out with this Raw Strawberry Coconut Cream Cake I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bliss Out with this Raw Strawberry Coconut Cream Cake I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bliss Out with this Raw Strawberry Coconut Cream Cake I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bliss Out with this Raw Strawberry Coconut Cream Cake I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bliss Out with this Raw Strawberry Coconut Cream Cake I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Bliss Out with this Raw Strawberry Coconut Cream Cake I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Bliss Out with this Raw Strawberry Coconut Cream Cake

Go down

Bliss Out with this Raw Strawberry Coconut Cream Cake Empty Bliss Out with this Raw Strawberry Coconut Cream Cake

Post by alleyrose Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:53 am

Bliss Out with this Raw Strawberry Coconut Cream Cake Raw-Cake-Amy-Hotz-2
Ingredients (Makes one small 12cm round cake- 4/6 serves)
Base:

• ¾ cup of almond meal
• 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
• 1 tablespoon of shredded coconut
• ¼ cup of coconut oil
• A tiny pinch of salt
• 4 dates chopped up into small chunks

Filling:

• 250 ml organic coconut cream
• 6 strawberries
• ½ frozen banana
• 1 teaspoon rice malt syrup
• 1 tablespoon coconut oil
• 2 tablespoons of shredded coconut

Topping:

• ½ dragon fruit
• Edible flowers
• (Whatever seasonal fruit you have)

Method:

1. Wipe down your baking tin with coconut oil to prevent the cake from sticking. (I use a 12cm round mold with removable sides which makes life super easy)

2. In a blender combine your base ingredients: almond meal, dates, coconut oil, salt, coconut and cinnamon together.
3. Pulse until combined.
4. Remove from the blender and place into a bowl and mix the base together until it forms dough.
5. Place the dough into the bottom of your tin and push down until it’s even along the bottom.
6. Place the tin in the fridge whilst working on your filling.
7. Now, in a clean blender place your coconut cream, coconut oil, strawberries, banana, rice malt syrup, and shredded coconut all together.
8. Blend until well combined. (If it is too very runny add some more shredded coconut or ¼ frozen banana, and if to dry add some more coconut cream).
9. Pour the filling on top of the chilled base and place in the freezer for one hour or until firm. (There may be extra filling which I usually put in a ice block mold and enjoy another day- never waste anything!)
10. When firm, remove from the freezer 5 minuets before you would like to serve and remove from the tin.
11. Top with dragon fruit and flowers or whatever seasonal fruit you have around.
12. Enjoy this healthy and delicious dessert.
http://www.youngandraw.com/bliss-raw-strawberry-coconut-cream-cake/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum