Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Bank Story #76

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Bank Story #76   Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:35 pm

Quote :
BlackeyedP wrote:

Ok, TNT Folks - here is a little more encouragement.  It really does help to have someone on the inside.  My Banker and I have been txting each other back in forth over the past few days.  So today - after the call - I sat down after I sent out notes and call link to my group - to contact him.  Instead of txting - I decided to call - since it was quicker.  First thing he said - "What is the latest?" I updated him as to the details on the call.  I told him about Iraq's situation at the moment and like DC told us - US's situation as well.  Well, he was interested to hear about Iraq's situation at the moment but what was most encouraging - what DC said about US - he already knew and confirmed that to me.  He said he had been checking CBI regularly.  He said he would keep checking and if he heard anything - he would let me know.

Then we discussed the subject of many of the pm's I gotten after after my last three posts.  He trying to work a way to help everyone.  That is all I can say.  Please trust Tony and DC - they are telling you the truth - I promise!!

BlackeyedP

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Bank Story #76   Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:41 pm

And I promise NOT to believe it until it is for real- 2cents 2cents
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Bank Story #76   Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:49 am

Let me know what bank you do business with so I can stay away! How many times have we heard idiots with stories like this ... and how many have proven true? Yep ... a perfect record, still batting .000

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Bank Story #76   Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:55 am

Addendum to my Banker Post .......

Something I forgot to share with my first post - my banker informed me - no email accounts in the bank.  Causes security issues - no hackers can come through without that!!  Brilliant - everything in person or over the phone.  Can't talk to him and have a conversation - if he does not have your phone number.  He that ears to hear - let him hear!!!! 

BlackeyedP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Bank Story #76   Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:25 pm

Really- OK! But they CAN and WILL hack your bank account- Don't think they won't-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Bank Story #76   Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:07 pm

Quote :
my banker informed me - no email accounts in the bank. Causes security issues
Really? Someone better tell the banks I deal with, I correspond by e-mail with them all the time.
Quote :
no hackers can come through without that!! Brilliant
More like IDIOT! I guarantee you that e-mail is a relatively minor vulnerability. E-Mail servers can be isolated and all incoming traffic scanned for viruses, trojans, and hidden payloads. Do yourself a favor, quit while you are ahead.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Bank Story #76
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: BANK STORIES-
Jump to: