Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
How to Behave at the Bank I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
How to Behave at the Bank I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
How to Behave at the Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
How to Behave at the Bank I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
How to Behave at the Bank I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
How to Behave at the Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
How to Behave at the Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
How to Behave at the Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
How to Behave at the Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
How to Behave at the Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
How to Behave at the Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
How to Behave at the Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
How to Behave at the Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
How to Behave at the Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
How to Behave at the Bank I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
How to Behave at the Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
How to Behave at the Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
How to Behave at the Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
How to Behave at the Bank I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
How to Behave at the Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

How to Behave at the Bank

+3
Terbo56
Ponee
Ssmith
7 posters

Go down

How to Behave at the Bank Empty How to Behave at the Bank

Post by Ssmith Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:57 pm

More helpful hints from TNT on how to behave at the bank during the long awaited currency exchange.

2562bce wrote:

The following are some things which I think will help everyone behave appropriately at the bank. Please feel free to add to this list or correct it if necessary. 

Tips on Behaving at the Bank:

+ Treat others the way that you would like to be treated

Do you like it when somebody is rude to you? No, so don't be rude to others.

Do you like it when somebody cuts in line in front of you? No, so don't cut in front of others.

Do you like it when somebody takes up two parking spaces with one vehicle? No, so don't use more than one space yourself.

Suppose you get to the bank door at the same time as somebody else. Who should go in first? If you would like for the other person to allow you to go first then you should allow that person to go first because you are treating them the way that you would like to be treated. Most of the time the other person will then insist that you go first, which is what you wanted to do to begin with, and both of you will enter the bank happy.

+ Be patient when things upset you

Do not get instantly enraged when somebody else is causing a delay in the bank. We all have different situations we are in and require different things to help us get processed by the bank. Some people may take a five minutes, some ten, and some twenty. If you get behind someone who seems to be taking a long time at the counter try to remember that you don't know how long you will take yourself and you may end up needing more time than them. You may end up irritating the person behind you, but you don't want them to lose their temper and start an argument with you, do you? So try as hard as you can to not start arguments with those who are in front of you. You have already waited weeks, months, and for some people ten years, so what is another half hour? Be patient, flexible, and calm when, not if, problems arise.

+ Mind your own business

Do not give advice to other people who are in line or at the counter with you. Most likely you don't know everything despite what your ego tells you, and you certainly don't know all of the little details of other people's lives which are required in order to be knowledgeable about what they should and should not do. Keep your mouth closed until you get to the counter and then focus on your own situation so that you can get done as quickly as possible. We all like to help each other and to be helped, but unless somebody actually asks for help from you don't volunteer it in this particular situation. Just because you read dinar forums for years does not make you an expert on anything. If your advice is worth anything then why aren't you getting paid to give it, and if you are getting paid to give it then why would you give it for free to some stranger standing in line at the bank? Either way means you should just worry about what you need to do and not what others need to do.

+ Be humble

You are not entitled to anything in life but death, as countless billions of people can attest to throughout history. So, you are certainly not entitled to exchange your foreign currency for domestic, and the banks are not required by any law to do so. It is a courtesy service the banks are willing to provide as long as it does not cause them a big hassle. If you go into the bank with an arrogant attitude expecting everyone inside to instantly drop what they are doing and talk with you then you are going to cause a problem for them and guess what - they will simply decide not to bother with you at all. They will ask you to leave and come back later, and they have security personnel who will make sure you leave immediately either with or without handcuffs. You will lose your place in line and possibly be questioned by police for making a scene, and so you won't accomplish anything but ruining your own opportunity to exchange. Don't act like a King or Queen when the day before you were a peasant. 

+ Be appreciative and respectful

Remember to say "Please" when you make requests and "Thanks" when you receive a response to your requests, even if the response was not what you had hoped. Everybody is trying to do the best they can in a very stressful situation, especially if the bank employee you are using never bought any dinar because she was repeatedly assured by her manager that it was a waste of money, but now realizes that she missed out on the opportunity of a lifetime. She may be depressed, confused, and angry at her situation and the slightest thing may cause her to walk out the door and quit right then and there, so don't add fuel to the flames by disrespecting her because if the employees don't process you then who will? Sure, the managers will do what they can to help people, but that means alot more time will be needed to get to everybody. Feel sympathy for those who missed out on this and remember that you were in their same position at one time, hoping for something great to happen so that you could leave your low paying and underappreciated job, and you certainly would not have liked for a rich person to start gloating in your face and being rude and looking down upon you would you?

+ Let bank security handle any problems

If by some remote chance somebody begins causing a problem in or outside of the bank it is not your job to fix it. Go find a security officer or call the police to come and address the situation while you avoid making the situation worse by interfering. Most likely the security people will be on top of any problem before you even have a chance to get involved, but if not then don't try to take their responsibilities upon yourself. Keep in mind that there will be many eyes watching you at the bank and whatever you do will be recorded, so don't give anybody any reason to arrest you along with a big group of other people just because you were trying to break up a fight.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

How to Behave at the Bank Empty Re: How to Behave at the Bank

Post by Ponee Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:00 pm

This, to me, is offensive.... it is like they are training a toddler how to act in public.

It is also embarrassing that the body of dinarians feel this is a necessary post. SMH

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:04 pm

That's right, and it reminds me of the Clint Eastwood movie 'Every Whichway But Loose', where he takes his ape 'Clyde' to have a night at the zoo with his newfound girlfriend, and tells Clyde, 'Now remember, no pissin, no shittin, no fartin, and no pickin your ass!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:08 pm

Articles like this are probably geared for people like Terbo.  Imagine that scene he would cause at the bank!     raspberry

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:08 pm

SMH?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:11 pm

Ssmith, I'm glad someone has faith in me....... shame
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:11 pm

You know I'm just messing w/ya!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:15 pm

I know that! :winky winky: How to Behave at the Bank 3508649203 Very Happy
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:17 pm

How to Behave at the Bank 18421-10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

How to Behave at the Bank 2805820865  How to Behave at the Bank 2805820865  How to Behave at the Bank 2805820865  How to Behave at the Bank 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:20 pm

Kevin, I'm sorry you think of me in that way- sorry shame
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:30 pm

Not you, the author and targets of the original post.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

How to Behave at the Bank 2805820865  How to Behave at the Bank 2805820865  How to Behave at the Bank 2805820865  How to Behave at the Bank 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:39 pm

OK, I'll take that under advisement- How to Behave at the Bank 2322496710   { Me}
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:44 am

How to Behave at the Bank Facepalm2

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:59 am

These kinds of articles show the arrogance of the TNT boards. I guarantee that if/when this goes down it will be a 5-10 minute transaction. The majority of that time will be spent with the money on a delarue machine and waiting for any cashiers checks to be done. I've made deposits over 250k wearing shorts a tshirt and flip flops...as long as you don't go in an treat the bankers like you know more (I'm looking at you TNT board members) then everything will be fine.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:08 am

Maybe the members at TNT have never been to a bank before and that's why they are telling them how to dress. My suggestion is just get on Tony's bus and obey what they say.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:15 pm

You do that-I'll watch and give the 'California Howdy'- 'TNT' IS Tony-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member